Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 32: You know maybe that "Spirits of the island" thing from the first season of survivor wasn't Bullshit lmao

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 32: You know maybe that "Spirits of the island" thing from the first season of survivor wasn't Bullshit lmao Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 32: You know maybe that "Spirits of the island" thing from the first season of survivor wasn't Bullshit lmao   Confessional 32: You know maybe that "Spirits of the island" thing from the first season of survivor wasn't Bullshit lmao EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:53 pm

So its final 5. I've just cemented a final 2 deal with Jessie which is sweet. And I have one with Kirby. So now I just gotta take out Blair and Max. I'm keeping communication open with Blair(read=Lie to her more) just in case she wins immunity. Max....I feel like shes not winning immunity sooooo I don't have to worry as much. Plus shes quiet. Honestly since I have the idol next vote if neither of them have immunity I might just be honest and tell them they are going since I do owe them and have been talking to them both for awhile. Might as well start being nice Marty and maybe get some jury favor lol.

But seriously moving on from that one strange thing lol Okay so the key number from The Hunger Games is 12. Cause District 12 is the big hero Katness's home.

The final 5 consists of

The 2 tributes from District 1(Jessie/Blair). And the 2 Tributes from District 2(Marty/Kirby). AND the last remaining Tribute from District 12(Max) O_O Put 1 and 2 together and that's another 12(Which was our key alliance before Blair started not voting with us and pissed off Kirby lol). 12+12=24 the number of players we started with Rofl.

It's like its destiny hahaha. Lets hope its my destiny to make the end too. We'll see though.

For now bring on mid-term studying and then Halloween!
Back to top Go down

Confessional 32: You know maybe that "Spirits of the island" thing from the first season of survivor wasn't Bullshit lmao
Page 1 of 1