Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 33: Wow is there actually a better liar on here now than me? what is this! lmao

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 33: Wow is there actually a better liar on here now than me? what is this! lmao Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 33: Wow is there actually a better liar on here now than me? what is this! lmao   Confessional 33: Wow is there actually a better liar on here now than me? what is this! lmao EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 3:57 pm

So I have been talking to Jessie, and, aparently we just all havent realized the intensity of Blair's treachery hahha. See I always thought the reason Jessie gravitated more towards myself and Kirby was because he just didnt get along with Blair.

I thought that fake "evil badass final 2" thing I had going was the reason she kept going with us. I mean I KNEW she was playing both sides at one point but with her alliance crumbling I figured id just be able to string her along as a vote.

Turns out I might owe Kirby a beer cause Blair is way more sketchy then I thought. Shes been telling me she barely talks to jessie and is only NOW trying to rope him in. While all the while talking to him in her partner area promising him the world and roses lmao. Shes telling us each the same thing, BUT in a way so that the other knows she does talk to us. We just arent supposed to feel threatened by it.

What the hell is this?! I thought only I did stuff like that lol. And at times I got the feeling she was trying to make me think she was someone else.....but I thought that mighta just been my paranoia. It might actually not be.....and if shes doing that then wow at her level of lying skill lol.

I'm really curious who she is now lol. I called her being my strategic rival but I really had no clue how deep it went. The bright side now is that Jessie and I compared notes. And unless Blair wins immunity shes going home lol. I think I might even blind-side her for jokes lol.

Your good buddy I give you props but its time for "Gossip Cabin"(Pulled that alliance name out of my ass I know it sucks....shhh lmao) to end and for ya to see who the REAL best liar in the game is Wink
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessional 33: Wow is there actually a better liar on here now than me? what is this! lmao Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional 33: Wow is there actually a better liar on here now than me? what is this! lmao   Confessional 33: Wow is there actually a better liar on here now than me? what is this! lmao EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:57 pm

<3
Back to top Go down

Confessional 33: Wow is there actually a better liar on here now than me? what is this! lmao
Page 1 of 1