Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional #1 on Oct. 8th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McLovin

McLovin

Confessional #1 on Oct. 8th Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #1 on Oct. 8th   Confessional #1 on Oct. 8th EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:49 pm

It's only day 2 and the game hasn't even started yet and already I have made some friends.

Last night I decided to send messages out to a few people:

Marty from Cabin in the Woods - I love this character and anyone who picks someone like him is going to have a chill/laidback attitude. and I was right. This is my main man in this game so far. We both came up with the idea of an alliance of kick ass characters. Today we both chose a character each. I reached out to Legolas and he reached out to Scott Pilgrim, and they are both wanting to be loyal because they signed up pretty late. and I'm glad Legolas is mine because the character in LOTR was very loyal to his fellowship so I will expect the same from this person.

Baby Doll from Sucker Punch - I really like this character but he replies are very short and vague, she does not seem to want to get too close this early. Which is fine. Marty also told me he was talking to her so we could probably get her to vote with us atleast.

Marianne Bryant from Easy A - This girl is over playing her character and is not getting a good reaction from the players, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to befriend her since no one else probably has. She could be of use if I can convince her to vote with Marty and I's alliance without actually including her. I could be making a terrible mistake with this one but I have no problems lying to her if I have to.

So that's what's been going on in the land of Mclovin so far. I feel very good about this and I hope I get teamed up with at least some of these people come game time!

MCLOVIN OUT
Back to top Go down

Confessional #1 on Oct. 8th
Page 1 of 1