Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 3: Something to die for indeed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 3: Something to die for indeed Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 3: Something to die for indeed   Confessional 3: Something to die for indeed EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:50 pm

So The Reaping has begun and i'm with Kirby! Holy crap a person I actually get along well with. So that just gives us a better excuse to work closely together.

My 4 person alliance of Me/McLovin/Legolas and Scott Pilgrim is being put into work too.My other alliance with Max is also leading to some connections as shes working to pull me into an alliance with Blaire and Lip + Max and my district lol.

its tough to say who my main alliance is. I get along well socially with Kirby but McLovin is good to strategize with he seems smart. So its one of those two I guess we'll see which one wins out in the end lol.

I'm probably over aligning...but there's 24 people so who can blame me.

The way the game works, this honestly makes it an awesome scenario. Since we're all one tribe individual immunity isnt a massive deal. ideally I won't win a single one because I won't be showboating this time OR even need it...but games are funny sometimes. I think if Kirby and I stay under the radar and try to run things socially we can go far.

So let's see where the game takes us. The roads wide open and i'm ready to start wracking up some kills!

Back to top Go down

Confessional 3: Something to die for indeed
Page 1 of 1