Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional #2 on Oct. 11th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McLovin

McLovin

Confessional #2 on Oct. 11th Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #2 on Oct. 11th   Confessional #2 on Oct. 11th EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 4:02 pm

How the heck am I supposed to keep track of everything? There is too much going on so I'll try to keep up with point form:

- i am in a 3 person alliance with Legolas and Marty
- i am close with babydoll, we work well together
- i am in a 6 person alliance with Legolas, Marty, Babydoll, Kirby and Max
- apparently there's a 4 district alliance with Jesse, Blair, Marty, Kirby, Lip, Tamera (who is now voted off), Legolas and Max

..which i would like to break up asap. i want to see Jesse or Blair go next round.

- marianne started a private room for her and i. she is giving me information which is great but i will continue being loyal to my current alliance
- marianne told me it was elena's idea to send tamera home. while i am glad tamera is gone, if someone is calling shots and i am not friends with them, i want to see them gone. this makes elena a target

- bobby reached out to me today, i admitted i voted for him and gave a good excuse so i am hoping my "honesty" approach will gain his trust, even though him and bella are targets. i would like to see bella go before him, and use bobby to get rid of these other threats

- i am currently having conversations with Tim, Kim, Kris and Jesse. all which are expandable but will hopefully be able to have around for votes for now. I like Kim the most of the bunch, Tim is nice and pretty honest too. Jesse is funny in public but he flat out lied to me about not being in any alliances when several people mentioned he is (as mentioned at the top)

Did I miss anyone? That leaves Lip, Santana, and Chris.. all who I don't really talk to at all.

How's that for a confessional??

MCLOVIN OUT

Back to top Go down

Confessional #2 on Oct. 11th
Page 1 of 1