Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional #5 on Oct. 23rd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McLovin

McLovin

Confessional #5 on Oct. 23rd Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #5 on Oct. 23rd   Confessional #5 on Oct. 23rd EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:26 pm

wow my confessionals are lacking.. sorry about that.

so in my last confessional i mentioned trying to final 4 it up with marty and kirby after it's just down to the 7 person alliance. well, last night i sent Marty a PM suggesting this and not only did he read it right away, but he's been on a few times since then and has not responded.

this is putting up a red flag for me, and for the first time in my life i am considering being the one the flips. i am usually pretty loyal to an alliance., but it is becoming quite clear that kim and i are going to be 6th and 7th place.

We can afford to lose 1 more player from the other alliance, then after that, if kim is up to it, the 2 of us COULD potentially vote with blaire/bobby/bella/tim/santana to start voting out the alliance we are currently in.

I really wanted to make it to the end with either marty, jesse or kirby but i can't trust any of them to want to take me to the end at this point.

It's about to get interesting up in here!
Back to top Go down

Confessional #5 on Oct. 23rd
Page 1 of 1