Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional #3 on Oct. 14th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
McLovin

McLovin

Confessional #3 on Oct. 14th Empty
PostSubject: Confessional #3 on Oct. 14th   Confessional #3 on Oct. 14th EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:11 pm

I suppose I should write a confessional with what all went down before last tribal.

After Tamera and Hermione were voted off, and Bobby had almost a much votes as Hermione, people were still talking about voting Bobby off. But Bobby reached out to me wanting to work together because he knew he didn't have that many friends. So I made a stupid mistake in confiding with him about people wanting to vote Elena out, and what does he do? He runs ant tells her right away.

This started up an Elena/Bobby vs. me thing and both sides were trying to rally up votes, with Marianne being a mole for me finding out who Elena had to vote with her.

After the immunity challenge, Bobby and Bella won, so we couldn't vote Bobby out, but some how the people that were targeted were Babydoll and Marianne. I believe Elena put the heat on other people so more people could agree on that because I had quite a few people willing to vote for Elena. Took the heat off herself and put it on others.

So now I am down 2 allies, plus Scott who left in the first round. I still have Marty and Legolas, however Legolas flat out lied about this other alliance he's in and didn't have a care in the world that Babydoll left even though he was down with being in alliance with her. I don't trust him at all.

I have befriended Jesse Pinkman and Tim for the time being, and for some reason Kris likes me.. So we'll see where that takes me. I was a target for a bit there but now it's a whole new game. Especially with this twist coming up tonight!

Back to top Go down

Confessional #3 on Oct. 14th
Page 1 of 1