Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 30: I feel like I keep repeating this but i'm not a freaking pawn! lmao

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 30: I feel like I keep repeating this but i'm not a freaking pawn! lmao   Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 30: I feel like I keep repeating this but i'm not a freaking pawn! lmao    Confessional 30: I feel like I keep repeating this but i'm not a freaking pawn! lmao   EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Oh god this game. Sooooooo whats happening. Blair/Max are trying to blind-side Kirby because they think she has the idol. Nooooooooooooooooooooo she doesn't I do Very Happy But tonight shes gonna probably end up with it.

Max/Blair/Bobby are voting together and tihnk me/jessie are are voting with them. Gonna do a 4-2 split. 4-Kirby, 2 Bobby incase Kirby plays the idol then Bobby goes home.

Not a chance. Me/Kirby/Jessie are voting together for Bobby. I'm gonna pass Kirby the idol and hopefully she can win the challenge and totally own it. Then us 3 slide into the f3. I know its risky to give someone my idol but sometimes the crazyiest moves are the ones that take people by surprise and work. Sometimes you gotta jump off the ledge and fly lol.

Than If its a final 2. I basically just throw the last challenge and let the winner take me rofl. Will my game plan succeeed? Probably not but for now im sticking to it lol. For right now I just wanna save Kirby so lets start with that lol.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 30: I feel like I keep repeating this but i'm not a freaking pawn! lmao
Page 1 of 1