Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the jury

Go down 
+6
Bobby Drake
Chris Keller
Santana Lopez
Tim Riggins
McLovin
Seneca Crane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

Welcome to the jury - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:06 pm

I think he won the idol the round I got eliminated? I can't remember who it was that won Immunity that round then because I thought he won that too.

I was kind of 'meh' towards the idol and didn't think much of it really. That and I didn't even participate since I was busy so I can't complain. I kind of regret not pushing for Legolas to play that idol on Elena the week she left. It seemed really obvious that people would go for her since Legolas made it really obvious that he wanted people to vote for him.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:38 pm

We had to think of a way to flush out the idol so we told Bobby and Bella we were voting Legolas to make him play the idol and vote Elena.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:32 pm

I thought he won immunity, and the idol went to the 2nd place person in the challenge.

It is looking like Max will be joining us next due to the schedule/announcements, but not sure exactly why. Max would be easy to beat in the final 3 challenge.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:45 pm

She would be a dream to take to the Final 2. Anyone could win against her. Plus, I feel her worst mistake was not blindsiding Jesse the week I went. If she makes Final 2 I will mention something about that.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Honestly, I should have probably tried to push her for that. But at that time, I didn't want Jesse to go so I didn't really even try :S which is why I never PMd Bobby about it. Sorry, Chris lol
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Kisses everyone xoxoxo
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Hey girl! Give us the scoop! I'm a little shocked right now lol
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Me too but I guess they probably though I had a good chance of winning if I made it to the end.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:04 pm

Definitely! But it seems most are pulling for Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:06 pm

lol I'm pulling for Max to pull a Katniss now.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Kirby is it true my ID leaked and that's why I left? Or no?
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:09 pm

No, I didn't hear about no ID leaking.

Also Jesse played the idol because Marty gave it to him that round.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:10 pm

Ohh okay. Well sorry you're here =[

You played really well!
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Blair we got rid of you cause you lied to us earlier in the game when you worked with Elena.

My truth was that I was a F2 with Marty (or so I thought) and a F3 (with Marty & Jesse). So being eliminated is shocking cause I put way too much faith on 2 people thinking for once people weren't complete liars but I was wrong.

I think Marty & Jesse got their hands extremely dirty in the post jury stage so they figured I didn't piss off as many people. I should be more selfish next time I play.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:21 pm

Jesse knew what I was doing the whole time and he might've even voted with me. I think he did, but not entirely sure.

Marty/Jesse did get dirty but I don't mind that. Marty did it more sloppily though than Jesse with jury management.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:25 pm

You lied to us hard, so expect to see me bad mouth you in my confessionals. lol <3 Marty & Blair would show me a lot of your PM's so thats why I trusted them more than I should have.

Now I see Jesse & Marty have a final 2 but I can totally see them backstabbing each other or something. Marty and I had been talking since before we were even in the same District so for him to backstab me like this is pretty dirty.

I was beginning to think you & Jesse did have a F2 but when he voted for you I guess he proved me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:28 pm

*Marty & Jesse
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:30 pm

It's all good! We did have a f2 and we talked and made the f2 before we were partners too. Jesse and i have like 500 posts in our district thread too lol. I made a f3 with Marty/Max that I didn't tell Jesse about, so pretty sure that's why he voted me. Otherwise we nightve been reversed. But yeah I had been pushing hard to get you out too lol but <3
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:35 pm

The whole time Marty kept saying he was getting tired of lying to you so thats why he wanted you gone. Marty & I made a F2 early on in the game so he obviously doesn't know how to follow that either. I also noticed you two had more posts than anyone else so thats why I figured you two had something going on.

I never root for people who backstab me like that. Its not a respectable gameplay, so I truly hope Max wins the next immunity challenge.

Marty told me about the board with you, Jesse, Marty & Max.

Jesse, Marty & I had our own board after we lost trust in you. Thats where we mostly talked.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:48 pm

I just want to know how Marty/Jesse came together over like our partnerships and even other deals.

I <3 Max too but I won't vote for her. I play majorly dirty in games, so I can't hold it against them. Unless one of them bombs the final jury questioning.

Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:51 pm

Hi Kirby Sad

I'm not particularly rooting for anyone at this point. Jesse flipped on me and Marty and Max were never on my side. I literally haven't spoken a single word with Marty since this game started.

I'm just going to judge it on how well they've played and Max is a huge underdog, but who knows?
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Idk girl, I'll guess I'll ask them that during the jury.

I play too nice. I shouldn't expect people to always tell the truth but I do. Max not winning any challenges is the reason why I think Jesse & Marty will backstab each other in the final 3.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:00 am

Yeah I cannot wait to hear what they say in the finals. I'm probably the most content juror because I admittedly got outplayed and can only blame myself for that and my alliance getting picked off </3 but everyone else feel free to rip into them Laughing

How did we let the annoying 'yo' person and the drunk lmaoooooo person make it this far?
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:05 am

No! Not Kirby! Now I don't want any of them to win. Haha

By the way girl, why didn't you just tell me they were planning on voting for me when I left? I still really like you obviously... but I was kind of upset that you didn't tell me considering I thought we had been honest enough with each other. Obviously I had lied about voting for Santana, but that was after I caught wind that I was leaving. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 12:08 am

Because I wasn't 100% sure who they wanted gone until the morning. I couldn't really bring myself to tell you that you were getting eliminated. I did feel bad about it though I think I told Blair this.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the jury
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next