Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the jury

Go down 
+6
Bobby Drake
Chris Keller
Santana Lopez
Tim Riggins
McLovin
Seneca Crane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Welcome to the jury - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:04 pm

If Max had personal problems she should just wait until she gets on her computer rather than doing everything by phone (which is impossible to do). I would know cause I'm not a computer right now.

I get what Jesse means though. Marty made alliances and many F3s & F2s with everyone. IMO, if you make a F2/F3 deal and break it then thats the worst strategy to ever do.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:05 pm

Amen Kirby!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:09 pm

She won't be able to get on a computer. I'm sorry but her answer to me was terrible. Putting a question mark when you need to be owning your own game at this stage is kind of ridiculous.

Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:16 pm

Her answer did suck. I'm surprised she's been without a computer this long. I would have gave up ages ago if I had to rely on my shitberry to get through this game.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Convert to an iPhone <3

Although regardless, you can still type with accuracy and with more detail on your phone </3
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:23 pm

I will be converting to an iPhone soon! I've been eligible for a phone upgrade since, like, February. I was waiting for the 5 to come out and now that it has I've been lazy and still haven't got it. It'll probably end up being my birthday present to myself if I leave it long enough, haha.

I hope Max has a decent response to me. I can't imagine trying to type that up over a phone, but like I said... I don't care!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:26 pm

That is such an awful phone question lmao. I liked the question though! I think I had 14 rooms going so that would've been a bitch to answer.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Someone needs to do more analyzing the jury questions. Make this about us haha
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:38 pm

It is an awful phone question.

I only had 5 or 6 rooms so it was easy to manage for the most part aside from bitching about Santana accidentally/publically in that one room. I don't think she was too impressed when she viewed that, but I can't blame her. I apologized.

And then there was the time I accidentally/publically displayed all the answers McLovin sent me for that one challenge. I thought for sure he would have lost all trust in me after that. I told him I already had like 9/10 answers. Truth is I had like 5 lmao. And then I helped vote him off that night. So evil of me but it's funny looking back at it haha.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:41 pm

Lmao that was so funny. Santana didn't care though.

And Tim when you told Jesse about the room, I had told him already but I didn't tell him immediately.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:45 pm

Santana <3

I had figured someone would have told him by then! Did he forget that you did or something? I actually felt bad about that, especially when he mentioned being upset about not being included. But that was Elena's problem. I guess she had good reason to worry about him, haha.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:53 pm

No he was lying, I believe. But I think that tipped his feeling on the bottom thing. Jesse and I room hopped the whole game saying the same stuff. The only difference was I actually said what I thought and what I wanted to do in our room.
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:35 pm

why do i get the feeling that even if max was on a computer she'd still be giving half assed and clueless answers?

She really seems oblivious as to whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:37 pm

She sounded smarter in the beginning of the game. lol

Marty probably told her if she doesn't try very hard she'll win the game.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:39 pm

Yeah I thought of her day 1 being super social/smart but clearly she deteriorated rapidly =/
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:44 pm

She never struck me as much at all. I've said it before, but she has pretty much been 'meh' all game long in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:09 pm

Hey Mclovin! Has Marty said anything "amazing" yet, as per your request yo?
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:21 pm

He's doing a decent job, but more importantly Max is really making it hard for me to throw my vote away to her.

This whole game is a blur to me now so I don't even know what to ask them. I'll wait till most of you guys are done first.

Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:07 pm

This is all bad timing for Max but as for Marty, he knows all he has to do is type essays and essays of bullshit to get everyone to forgive him for his lies.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Marty has been typing his response for what feels like an hour now.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:08 am

I don't have anything to forgive. I lied to him just as much. I'm still slightly shocked you two are THAT pissed. I came in here immediately after I left with major props for all of you. Well, Kirby you didn't lie too much, but you both lied to me hardcore. You guys can't seriously think Max should win with this jury performance...probably the worst I've ever seen. She's super nice and is trying but omg.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:46 am

Blair I knew you were trying to vote me out in the Final 6. I hate to sound like a bitch and all but your desperate attempt to PM at the last minute was pathetic. I know had I not won that immunity I probably would have gone home earlier.

I never lied to you up until the point you threw us under the bus for Elena. Then you were dead to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:44 am

Ohh I know b/c I knew I was going to get voted out too. It's just a shame we didn't actually compare notes lol
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:12 am

I'm with Kirby. I don't care if Max doesn't say another word, I'm not voting for Marty. And I feel like doing so only encourages that kind of terrible behavior. I'm basing my decision on how they played the game and not what they say now. I don't care if Max was the luckiest player ever to make it where she is. Marty played a disgusting game and isn't really giving good answers either. Sure he is typing A LOT but it's ALL BULLSHIT. Who gives a fuck what he says now. Oh now he is upset at how he played and regrets pissing people off. Well YEAH cuz he is scared he is losing now. You are all suckers for falling for that and feel like voting Max is throwing your vote away. Well I bet the jury in Samoa thought that too but Russell is just THAT disgusting.

If Marty wins I kinda hope he is a new player like he says and I hope he goes into other mystery games and does the same thing, because apparently that's the kind of player you guys want around here, a sociopath and a compulsive liar. Yes it's an online game and I shouldn't care THIS much. But the same can be said on the flip side. HE shouldn't care as much as he does do the gross things he did to win with personal feelings and everything.

And he is still playing the pity card and complimenting Max to seem human now, but I'mnot buying it.

He admits to all the huge mistakes you can make in Survivor. If he doesn't win, he will learn from the mistakes and maybe have a heart next time. If he wins he will think he played well and will do it again. That's how life works yo.

Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 10:10 am

I'm not voting for Max either and I don't care. This game was epic on many levels. There were a lot of big players and a lot of chaos. Max winning would be an awful ending to this game.

I don't care how many times Marty lied. We all lied. He's just more deserving of the title in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the jury
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next