Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the jury

Go down 
+6
Bobby Drake
Chris Keller
Santana Lopez
Tim Riggins
McLovin
Seneca Crane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Welcome to the jury - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:47 am

It sucks because Max is prob the only person he could have beat from this jury yo. If y'all are voting for him then I guess no reason for me to be the odd duck. Just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:10 pm

I'm voting Max
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:44 pm

Sounds like it's just you and me Chris. But at least I'm not a loner yo. Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:36 pm

I hope they see through Marty and give him no votes. He played an even dirty game than me.

I mean, yea I tried to get rid of you but that was when I figured something was up why you werent giving me a definate answer about Final 2. I think it's me, you, Kirby, and McLovin voting Max. It will be close
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:43 pm

Yeah I mean everyone vote for who they want! We all have that right =]

lol at this sounding like an election.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:42 pm

Max (Katniss) has finally arrived. I was beginning to think she might not be able to on a computer. Marty (Cato) is already crowning himself victor.

I'm curious to see how this ends up.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:54 pm

Totally Blair. But I'm sure it's like that on the show sometimes, with everyone coming together like a real jury and collectively deciding who should win yo.

I mean it's fun if it's all a surprise and all. But for me I'd rather just know so I can prepare my puke bag. Wink

If those 4 votes are correct Chris, then perhaps Kim or Bobby will be the swing vote in all this.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:58 pm

Yeah I wouldn't mind knowing especially if we have to wait for episodes.

Just wanted to clarify in the Legolas vote. Everyone in the game told me to vote him so for once I was like thank God haha
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:59 pm

And Chris I don't consider your game "dirty" in the same way.

You played dirty in that you didn't really act loyal, but it was obvious. You played a part and you didn't hide how you felt, and you just flipped and flopped to where it suited you best. That is totally legitimate.

Marty spent hours and hours trying to befriend people and used their feelings against them to suit his purposes. It was almost as if he enjoyed voting to hurt instead of just voting to blindside. A good analogy is this:

If I had two best friends, you would be the prick who thinks your tough and once in awhile tries to pee on my food or push me in the dirt. But it is just boys being boys. Marty would be the guy who stays up all night talking about our dreams and aspirations, and then when I fall asleep he bangs my girlfriend.

It's just hurtful betrayal for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:02 pm

I'm confused. Kim said people knew her identity cause of her NeNe gif but who doesn't use NeNe gifs. lol

Max's answers have gotten much much better now. I know Marty is not happy she managed to pull through and get on her computer. Its basically up in the air. Kim wasn't here to see Marty backstab his entire alliance.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:05 pm

I don't know who Kim is yo, so it can't be THAT obvious.

And from Kim's comments, it seems like she didn't read any of the speeches and just remembers the "in game" Marty. She obviously didn't pay attention to anything since she left.

Someone should tell her to make an informed decision yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:06 pm

Santana told my ID and Kim's to each other, so that's how I knew. But I also know this person well and knew it was their gif.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
Marty spent hours and hours trying to befriend people and used their feelings against them to suit his purposes. It was almost as if he enjoyed voting to hurt instead of just voting to blindside.

This is basically Marty's gameplay. It was sick and even when he knew the voting was gonna go the way it was planned, he continued to lie for the heck of it. During Blair's elimination he was the one who said to lie to her and tell her we're voting for Max. Unfortunately I did this too but I found it extremely odd why we had to continue to lead her on. Sorry Blair.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:10 pm

It's okay!! Yeah I don't appreciate his comments about excluding my vote as one he lied about. I had been talking to him the entire game and A LOT! Just because I "understand" doesn't mean I'm not annoyed here too lol
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Jesse, I dont consider myself a flip flopper. I wanted the Trackerjackers to work. Kris and I were less with Panem Mafia, but when the Fall of Elena happened, both alliances fell apart and Marty and I talked and thats when I joined your all alliance. Until I started doubting loyalties, I was truly wit hyou and Marty <3
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:17 pm

It's all good Chris. I think you really set us both up when you asked me that f2 question at f6 or f7 or whenever it was. Ironically, I was unwilling to give you a straight answer because I don't believe in making a million final 2's. And you turned on me for giving you a vague answer. If only I could have been more like Marty, I could have kept that from happening yo. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 5:21 pm

At least u didnt do what Marty did to everyone and promise Final 2 than stab them in the back lol.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:32 pm

Quote :
Santana told my ID and Kim's to each other, so that's how I knew. But I also know this person well and knew it was their gif.

NOT impressed
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:36 pm

lol way to give yourself away there in the final tribal there Spoontana. You asked the exact same questions in the last game you were in too.

Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:40 pm

I know Laughing I was too lazy to think up better ones. Hay gurl hay
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Love your questions, Santana. <3 I still have no idea who you are.

I just wish they'd pick up the pace and answer them a bit faster.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:03 pm

omg Spoontana

And I'm pretty sure I'm voting for Marty. I'd rather you play the dirtiest game ever than not do anything. Max is nice and I like her and all, but Marty deserves to win over her.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:06 pm

I prefer Spooktana. It is my new nickname for Santana. You have a good way with words McLovin <3

And Kim will be an informed juror I am sure.
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:06 pm

If Marty is the player I think he is, and I am like 90% positive that it is, then that means every game he has joined he has either won or made final 3 in. How can such a new player do that in 3-4 games in a row?? I'm really suspicious over this. Or jealous, one of the two.

Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:35 pm

Who is Kim? Who is Marty?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the jury
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next