Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Speeches and jury questioning

Go down 
+8
Tim Riggins
Chris Keller
Blair Waldorf
McLovin
Jesse Pinkman
Max Black
Marty Kranz
Seneca Crane
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

Speeches and jury questioning  Empty
PostSubject: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:27 pm

The finalists may give their opening speeches after the final vote
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Max and Marty may post their opening speeches now, after that, jury have at them.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:04 am

Hello Jury! I thought I’d start by putting on my more “serious” Marty face now that the battling is over with and we’re just here to talk(Although I do see some pitch forks :S)

So, I came into this game with a pretty simple plan. I wanted to gear my game play towards the character I’m currently playing as. Marty. He’s a chill relaxed non-threatening person. In the movie The Cabin in the Woods, no one really takes Marty as a threat early on. He’s simply “The Fool”. BUT there is more to Marty than meets the eye. He’s smart. He doesn't boss people around and give orders. He listens and tries to make his voice heard in a more subtle way. He knows when he’s being manipulated by the puppeteers of the film. And in the end he manages to get the drop on the scientists running the cabin and becomes one of the last two standing. That's who I wanted to be.

But my goal was a little more ambitious than Marty’s. I wanted to be more than one of the last two standing. I wanted to win. From day 1 I was doing my best not just to place, but to finish in first place. I knew to have any chance of accomplishing this I was going to need to fly under the radar early on and save my best gameplay for the end. I built up and built up until I finally had to start blind-siding my closest allies and began dominating in the challenges. This is where I did some things I’m not proud of and definitely over-sold my loyalty to those alliances. But the tough thing about online games is that you can’t see peoples facial expressions or hear their voices so you don’t know if they’re lying to you too. So I felt like I had to keep myself guarded and just try and make the best moves I could, and assume that there was a chance I was being played to. I always half-expected to be voted out any vote I wasn’t immune because I knew how hard everyone was playing this game. When I got the 2nd immunity idol I also had the added stress of deciding wither I needed to use it or not each vote.

While I’m the first to admit I did have a lot of luck too, I felt like I made the best moves I could when the opportunity presented itself. I also want the jury to know I didn’t ALWAYS have solid plan because I wanted to be able to constantly evolve with the game and change my strategies or alliances to fit what was going on at the time. So while I ultimately ended up back-stabbing a lot of people I wasn’t always lying when I was working with my allies. I was however constantly re-evaluating my position and what was best for me in the game. So sometimes alliances had to change or be broken in order to increase my chances of winning.

I really really do want you all to know I’m sorry for any of you that I have personally hurt, but at the same time I was also up against alot. I'm pretty inexperienced at the whole online game world, and 24 players is A LOT of people so I knew I had to play harder than I have before. I had to tell a lot of lies and play a lot of people to get here. And at the end of the day I really hope you can look beyond the betrayals and lies and see that I did play a strong game. I won challenges, I constantly put myself in a position to stay safe(Even getting the 2nd idol thanks to Jessie), and despite players like Legolas naming me as the one player to beat early on, I was still able to play my way to the final 2. I didn’t just exist in the game. I PLAYED the game, I made really hard decisions and took big risks all to try and put myself over the top as the one worthy of winning this game.

That being said I have nothing but good things to say about Max, I think shes a sweet heart and just is deserving as well of a win because we both made it here and we've over came alot of tough votes. But in the end I really hope you can see I played my heart out this game. And see me worthy of receiving the title of sole survivor of Mystery Hunger Games.

So that’s all I wanted to say for now. If you want to know anything else feel free to ask and hopefully I remember everything lol. I’m looking forward to hearing from the jury and thanks to the hosts for a great game! One last time, Let’s get this party started!
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:27 am

My one is short haha. But Marty, so sweet those words. Let's drink.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:59 am

I don't have any questions for either of you, all I have is friendly advice yo.

Max. My advice to you is to show some friggen passion this FTC. Everyone on this jury REALLY REALLY wants a reason to vote for you girl. You may think you don't have the best "odds" here, but you would be surprised. You may not even have to give a GREAT reason or anything. All you may have to so is compliment of few of us and it may be yours. But make sure that you tell us about your strategy and that you weren't just passive and you always had a plan yo. I know you can do it!

Marty. Even from your speech I know that you think you've won. But in a lot of ways you played one of the worst games of the f11 people left making this decision. This game taught ME a lot about Survivor and changed my perspective on some things. But you must not watch the show very much because you committed A LOT of the cardinal sins of what makes a terrible player.

Yes you made it to the end and that was your goal. And you say your goal was to win, but I'd really like to know how you plan to do that when everyone on the jury knows your a piece of shit yo? We already knew Mclovin wasn't voting for you because he called you out for the scum that you are when he was voted out. Notice how I told him the TRUTH (google it) when he left because I knew he was leaving and there was no reason to lie at that point? Your strategy in dealing with him was a bit different. You chose to promise him f4 before you voted him out. Rolling Eyes GOOD WORK yo! And you probably told him you weren't voting him JUST before you did. GOOD JOB yo! There are only 2 reasons I can think of that you would do this. One, you were just that bad of a player that you never knew who was leaving even when it was obvious so you just lied to everyone so that you wouldn't get switched to the target, or two, you are a pathological liar and it turns you on to lie to people.
Something tells me it's a bit of both.

We knew Kim wasn't voting for you when she left, cuz she was tight with Mclovin due to the redemption twist. They showed LOYALTY (google it) to each other and will probably do the same for the vote.

We know Kirby isn't voting for you because you promised her f2, cut her throat, and then laughed about it. Hell I wasn't as close to Kirby as you were supposed to be and EVEN I couldn't believe how easily you turned on her. I realize now that should have been my WAKE UP CALL that I was next since you're a disgusting cretin.

If you haven't figured it out by now, I AM NOT VOTING FOR YOU. Did you honestly think that you could pretend to be people's f2's AND their best friends, kill them, and then just say, "oh I had to make some tough decisions mmmm yeah that's it."

Fuck you. None of those decisions were tough for you because I knew you inside and out you worthless shitpile. You did it all with ease and you didn't give a shit about anyone in this game. The thing that sucks the most is that everyone knew it yet they never voted you out. Which is the biggest Irony of all. See you thought in your pea brain that I played well so you had to vote me out and take Max. Well guess what. If you HAD taken me, you would have had a leg to stand on yo. You could have explained to ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE THAT YOU GLEEFULLY RAPED that "hey guys, I was loyal to Jesse the whole time so I had to stick with him over you." But nope, when you had the choice, you thought it made more sense to say, "well I fucked everyone 'else so maybe if I fuck the very last person that I can fuck, they will all respect me for it!"

HAHAHAHAHAH WRONG BITCH!

That is a brutal strategy and all it did was show the jury that "you would sell your own Mother down the river to win this ONLINE game (Kirby <3). Well guess what, when you have been here for awhile like some of us, we don't respect that level of pathetic. See Jimmy deserved to have me up their battling with you, and I would have taken you if I had the chance because the game deserved a good battle. But you are a coward who was always looking for the easiest way to accomplish your sick goals. Hell if there was a surpise twist and you Mother and a potato jumped into the game, you would RAPE her and take the potato to the finals.

So I guess you'd better start begging for Blair, Tim, Bobby, Bella, and Santana to vote for you cuz that is your only shot. You didn't want to go man-to-man cuz you're a pussy and a coward, but you forgot that there was an angel next to us as well.

Max didn't lie to ANYBODY yo. I guess in comparison to you that makes her a friggen pathological truth teller. So all you did with your disgusting decision last night was to say: "Hey I was best friends with Jesse and Kirby, I told them both that one of us has to win, but really what I meant was I hope ONLY I WIN cuz I'm a selfish nob."

Max I commend you for making it to the end and having NO ONE mad at you. You always backed your allies and you were upset when they left. You didn't sell anyone out and you were loyal to the end. You played a solid under the radar game. Your allies would never get rid of you because they knew 100% that you were with them.

Marty's argument today is that he backstabbed EVERYONE and it was tough, so please give him the win. Well if y'all respect that then peace be with you.

The only person to ever win Survivor like that was that psycho from Thailand, Brian Heidik. But the only reason he won was because he was next to an inbred, racist, hillbilly yo. And he BARELY won.

Another person that played like this was Russell Hantz. And what some people don't get is that you cannot win like that. You can't make every single juror feel like shit and needlessly lie to them in EVERY situation and then sit there and say "I played a good game."

No, Tim played a good game cuz he was strong and everyone like him. Blair played a marvelous game because the jury loved her and she was friends with everyone. Kirby played a good game because she was adorable and kept the blood off her hands. I played a good game because, like my jury champion Blair says, I was controlling every vote and no one knew. Max played a good game because she never made herself a threat and she was loyal to her allies.

You played a shitty game yo. And if you are as new as you say you are, I hope you learned from it. Hell, you had a front row seat to how it's done by being my right hand man. Maybe I taught you something. But maybe you are just as clueless and stoned as your character and you just don't know how Survivor works.

So for the last time Cheers yo. If you somehow win, I hope that it fulfills your life in some magical way. You were willing to do anything to win so you must really want it BAD. But if you lose, prepare for a couple things.
1. Being a laughing stock for thinking that you played well.
2. Having the reputation in future games that no one can EVER trust you.

Cuz you can say you played a character, but it's all bullshit. Real life philosophy comes out in this game, and yours is that it's ok to kill your whole family, puppies, and anyone who gets in your way to win. And you might as well pretend you are their friends before you kill them too!

Lastly is my advice to the jurors. Sure I have no right to tell how someone else should vote, but all I ask is you remember this: What was it like to talk to Marty in the game and feel like he is with you and he cares, but really he is just waiting to backstab you? How good is he at lying and BS'ing and shmoozing and complete lack of sincerity?

Well then you either believe that he turned that all off now and he is going to be truthful in his answers, OR you have to believe that he is going to shit out his mouth some more to try to convince some of us that he is smart.

I apologize to Jimmy and Dan for the ending of this game. But I hope the outstanding quality of the Jury makes up for it cuz this is an all star bunch yo!
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:16 am

my hero <3

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:27 am

Mclovin <3 Resurrected AND killed by a twist.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:39 am

Omg Jesse wth haha. Ill post my stuff once I hear what Max has to say =]

But seriously congrats to you both!!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:56 am

You know you like it yo. And that was the SHORT version.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:07 am

Nice Jesse!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:09 am

I liked my marvelous game mention <3
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:18 am

Iwill Jesse thanks.

So I made it. I admit though, I had to be UTR jury onwards but I did care for the game. I was not not inactive.I didn't win a challenge but darn it when I could I tried and on my phone a lot. I was loyal to my four way and was honest with them. I PMed thema a lot too haha.

I played how I could and will answer the questions on my gameplay.

I wanted to stick to an alliance I teusted and we made top 5.

Thank you guys. Sorry its short but give me a chance please. Good luck Marty.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:37 am

The hell does Teusted mean?

Anyway, it's time for Chris Keller to do the talking.

Max, you are a true underdog. You came into this game and was in an alliance with me until the fall of Elena. Then a new alliance formed and you kind of played under the radar and tried not to piss anyone off. Originally I was going to be blunt with you, but realized it was pointless considering you managed to make it to the end without pissing anyone off and having a clean record. My question for you, what was your biggest regret in this game? And another question for you, do you think Marty is a complete piece of shit for the way he played the game?

Marty, my question for you; can you honestly sleep at night considering the way yoou lied to most of the jury members, made promises, broke them, and sold out the very people who had your back?

I came into this Marty still not making up my mind between you and Jesse, to completely make up my mind to not vote for you,. You sold out your closest allies in this game, and broke not one, but many Final 2 deals.

Fuck you!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Blair's Questions/Comments   Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:21 am

Congratulations Max and Marty! With this crazy cast, I'm glad two people made it that I actually talked to/worked with. I have some comments and questions for you both. Lets start with Marty.

Marty: As you can tell, most people are really pissed about what you did and how you played. I am not one of them. I know the feeling of doing whatever it takes to win and wanting it very badly. However just like I told you I was new and only made finals once (to appeal to your heart to keep me) that is certainly not the case. I get screwed by a bitter jury in almost every game I've been in. But I've also won a lot for handling a jury correctly. So that is my problem with your game and why you might not win. The lying you did, didn't bother me at all because I knew you were full of shit especially when you commented you were sick of being fake and wanted to prove your loyalty to your REAL alliance buddy haha nice subtle hint Razz

Questions:
1. Give me your ideal boot list from f11-on. Don't say want to keep it the same because you got to the finals.

2. I admit I outplayed myself with being sloppy on not telling Jesse stuff (its my own fault for not getting loyalty from my f2 that originated before we were even partners) but at what point in the game did you realize you wanted Jesse near the finals? And elaborate on how you played him. He was not listening ever to any reason/logic from me on allies, so clearly you did something =]

3. List your 5 biggest moves that YOU were responsible for.

Max: While I play a backstabbing game, I also have tremendous loyalty and I thank you so much for having that loyalty to me. You did a hell of a job surviving this game on your phone. I can never be UTR so great job! I also want to apologize for making you think I was Wishin lol I'm not. Unfortunately, I'm honestly struggling on how I can vote for you, so like Jesse advised, come out strong!

Questions:
1. Name 5 reasons people should vote FOR you as opposed to AGAINST Marty.

2. Did you really want us in the finals? =]

3. Name 2 jurors you would have wanted in the finals if you couldn't be and why.

My vote is totally up for grabs. But I'm leaning one way slightly more. Had Jesse been in the finals, he would have had my vote 100% unless I suddenly became very bitter for him screwing me hardcore</3

Both of you can feel free to elaborate on anything that concerned me in the game b/c I am always curious for extra bonus points.

Jimmy/Dan excellent job and I know this will be a game that is frequently discussed.

Good luck again to you both!!!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 am

Hey Chris! <3
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:36 am

Sorry in my speech for some reason I put Bella as a juror instead of Chris yo. Chris Keller you should talk more and entertain me, cuz I would rather hear you talk than Mart yo.
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:03 am

You seemed to be Nicole haha oh well I loved you in the game.

Chris: Trusting Legolas early in the game. I defended that dude but he was tthee one voting with others. When Lip left I thought that our aliance was going to go one by one but we got tthe upperhand. Legolas was coolbut started to play both sides and I thought me being his ditrict parther I would get some blame.

Marty played hard but I can't call him a name haha. He is cool b the Blair vote was not cool, I was not happy in the PMs but he is still cool.
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:05 pm

Trusted and sorry on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Jessie its an online game. With people we don't even know? Why take it so hard? And you know what despite my lies I'm still treating people with respect.

Quote :

That is a brutal strategy and all it did was show the jury that "you would sell your own Mother down the river to win this ONLINE game (Kirby <3). Well guess what, when you have been here for awhile like some of us, we don't respect that level of pathetic. See Jimmy deserved to have me up their battling with you, and I would have taken you if I had the chance because the game deserved a good battle. But you are a coward who was always looking for the easiest way to accomplish your sick goals. Hell if there was a surpise twist and you Mother and a potato jumped into the game, you would RAPE her and take the potato to the finals.

Theress something seriously seriously wrong with you to say something like this over an online game. And you know what I was hoping we could all be friends after this but I don't keep friends that are this sick. If people don't want to vote for me that's within their right.

You can say anything you want but NEVER fucking insult my family ever. You've actually pissed me off. Every single member of the jury and the people voted out before jury are a more deserving player to sit in the final 2 than you Jessie. Because they don't insult family. You say Survivor brings out your real characteristics well what does that say about you as a person. You might want to think about that too.

But to be honest your post makes me think that 20% feeling I had was right. You were playing the exact same thing I was. You were NEVER going to take me to final 2 and id bet literally anything on it. Because no one who wanted to fight it out would of acted SO unbelievably cruel when they're voted out. You wanted this game worse than I did. You wanted to take Max too. You even said in your pm to me when you suggested voting out Kirby "This isn't a ploy to take Max to finals". Sure.

I know people are pissed. You have every right to be. So attack me don't you dare attack someones family over a game. And please if you want to vote for Max don't do it because Jessie told you to. Do it because you think she played a better game. Don't let this guy keep running the game when he's sitting in the god damn jury house. And please don't let him get away with insulting my family.

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:10 pm

LOL. I was quoting someone else from the jury house when I said that dumbass. Don't be upset just because you know who might lose now yo.

But thank you for falling for my ploy and showing us the real Marty yo.

Good work!

And you are wrong as usual. I was going to take you. It says so in my confessionals. So whatever you have to believe to live with yourself.

But basically ew at trying to play the pity card now. LOL
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:12 pm

And please don't compare my game to yours. That is the biggest insult you can say to someone on the jury yo.

Ew.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:13 pm

Remember at f5 when you had to have me talk to the other people because you couldn't even control your lies anymore?

"Jesse, I'm so bad at this I can't talk to someone without lying."

Boo hoo, get a shrink. You're the one who admitted in your opening speech that you would do anything to win. Your own words. So GET REAL.

No one buys your BS anymore, SORRY yo.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:37 pm

1. Give me your ideal boot list from f11-on. Don't say want to keep it the same because you got to the finals.

F11- Bobby: There are two people I honestly never spoke to this entire game and that’s Bobby and Santana. I did so because at this point in the game there where 2 clear alliances. Ours and theres. I also figured it was going to get dirty on our side later in the game. People would be upset enough. I didn’t want them to be able to accuse me of trying to play every single person in the game ever. So I didn’t talk to Bobby or Santana because I felt like it would hurt me more then help me. I took the risk that they wouldn’t gain power and instead focused on working on my own alliance group. I would ideally want Bobby gone here though because he seemed to be awesome in the challenges and was very strategic which he proved when he made that post asking people to help him.

F10 Santana : She was also amazing in the challenges and social game when she was around and like Bobby I have never spoken to her ever. BUT I did think Bobby was slightly more dangerous since Santana seemed less interested in the game so I would want her gone next.

F9- Tim: I actually think Tim was probably a stronger player than a few of the ones I have booted before. But the difference is at one point he did send me a pm. And it seemed friendly enough. But it also did seem to scream "strong articulate player". Just for the social options though I would value someone in the game I spoke to over someone I didn’t. So Tim goes here.

F8: Mclovin: He was the whole package. Strategic, challenges, social. Plus he was a redemption island player. We had a final 4 but I didn’t completely trust him and I knew he would have to go eventually. The twist gave me a good opportunity to solidify things with Jessie and Kirby and to take him out. But if it wasn’t for the twist I would have wanted him to last much longer, for sure past the people from the other Elena alliance.

F7: Kim: I knew that it would be dangerous leaving one of the redemption players in the game because they would seek revenge and maybe mess up our game. This was at the time when most of the other alliance was still around so pissing off our own people would be super risky. But in a different scenario I think the same logic still applies. Leaving one of them around would be dangerous and I would want to keep the one in that seemed slightly less interested in the game.

F6: Blair: I said this in my confessionals at the time, you were my strongest strategic rival this game and I knew between the two of one had to take the other out. You were doing the exact same thing I was in a way being social with lots of people in a way that didn’t annoy too many people. Like they knew you were doing it but not enough to get you voted out for it right off the bat. Like me you also seemed to have a lot of options. I really feel like you understand my game most. And If I get 1 vote this game at all I do hope its yours. You even did that “pretend to be someone else on imdb” thing that I did to try and keep yourself safe. (Although I thought you were way too good to have only made finals once Razz) That being said you were such a massive threat to me that I wouldn’t want you to make it any further than final 6.

F5: Chris: I had a final 4 with Chris/Jessie/Kirby/myself. But I also know Chris was a smart dangerous player who was going to do whatever he could in order to win. He almost made that alliance with Bobby/Chris/Max/Blair and if I hadn't of been playing Max/Blair as well, I feel like I might not even be sitting here. Because as I mention below I never put alot of stake in the challenge idol lol. He was quiet and skillful and almost got us lol. While Max actually is a loyal player so it would have been less risky to be in the final 4 with them. So I would of taken out Chris here for my own safety.

F4: Kirby. Same as before. At the time I trusted Jessie would be a safer bet. Kirby was always complimenting me, one-time even said I was “ playing fantastic game”. Which I always took to mean she secretly thought I was a threat to win and might not take me all the way. She also said she’d never vote for Max because Max didn’t deserve to win for not showing up alot. She also talked a lot about understanding why the other side was making the moves they were. She seemed like a really under-standing player so I thought she would be a impartial voter and not focus just on lies and betrayls. So in my mind getting Max to final 3 and Jessie, someone I felt much better about taking me was a good shot.

F3: Jessie: For strategic reasons I felt like he was the one who for SURE would take me. Although now I’m honestly doubting that after his out-burst. Max also hadn’t done amazing in the challenges at the time. So I felt like I had 2/3 shot of making the end at least. I’ll elaborate on why I trusted Jessie so much in the next question.

F2: So in the end I’d honestly still be sitting here with Max.Honestly I did start talking to Max around the same time as Kirby WAY back pre-reaping. The difference was we kind of fell apart and I didn’t talk to her AS much because we both got busy with others things. I also feel like we played two completely different games.. I competed really really hard for this but I still feel like my chances against her were better than with Jessie or Kirby. I know Jessie would of crushed me, and I think Kirby would have too.I will probably still get crushed now but I thought my chances were slightly better with Max.

2. I admit I outplayed myself with being sloppy on not telling Jesse stuff (its my own fault for not getting loyalty from my f2 that originated before we were even partners) but at what point in the game did you realize you wanted Jesse near the finals? And elaborate on how you played him. He was not listening ever to any reason/logic from me on allies, so clearly you did something =]

Okay so I started talking to Jessie around the time of the big Sauna alliance and we got along because we were both chill and found it funny how quiet the chat was. It was one of the nights when no one wanted to be the one to "name the vote" and make the call. So we started talking cause of that. Eventually over time he started telling me he wanted to do a “bro” final 2. And I really felt like he was being sincere(at the time..). He even started telling me he thought he could guess who I was and that “we had never been this close in a game before to finals”. This is when I knew I could make Jessie my strongest ally. Even though he was probably the biggest threat in the game. I had someone who thought I was his best friend on imdb, and if I could just play into that assumption he would be the most loyal person in the game to me. So that’s when I decided I wanted him very near to me. Because having 2 people with guaranteed trust is something that can’t be beat.

However eventually I started realizing how likable he was and worse he was dominating in all the challenges. He was crazy into the game. It was starting to look like he’d be impossible to take out. Than we get to final 5. Jessie repeats his claim that he wanted to go to finals with me. He said h would be easier though if we brought Max because she hadn’t won anything all game. So he says he’d be fine with voting out Blair, IF I voted out Kirby next around. To make out final 2 easier. He even said if it was endurance he’d be willing to throw the final challenge to prove his trust. I saw this as an opportunity to increase my chances to get to the end. That’s when I decided to turn on the final 3 and come up with a less risky plan. When the biggest threat in the game says he’d be willing to throw the last challenge. I knew I had to go with Jessie because at the time I was going on the assumption Max wouldn’t show and I might just be able to convince Jessie to throw the last immunity. Than I started picking up in the challenge department and I ended up winning the final 3 immunity anyway and being able to take out the biggest threat in the game.

So I guess in conclusion, I gained Jessie’s trust because he thought I was one of his buddies on imdb, and I used that assumption to build trust. I also thought I could use that trust, to put myself in the best possible position to stop him from winning.

3. List your 5 biggest moves that YOU were responsible for

5. Getting Chris on my side during the whole Elena stuff:

Back when Chris was still kind of undecided on who to believe during all the Elena stuff. Everyone else was shouting from the roof-tops what a liar she was. I decided to take a different approach by going more in secretly and just talking it over with Chris.
We honestly and openly compared notes and realized that Elena was playing us both or attempting to. So Chris and I became a big part of the Sauna’s efforts to try and take out the rival alliance. I feel like taking that step to get Chris on our side COMBINED with the redemption twist is ultimately why we were able to succeed over the other alliance. But I also feel like I did it a smart way. A lot of people were posting stuff in public and fighting but still getting voted out so I thought a more quiet way might work and it did.

4. Using Jessie’s trust to get me the second immunity idol, using it to build trust, and Sitting on it like an egg:

That trivia/riddle challenge was really difficult. I only had 2 of the 3 answers. But Jessie being the speed demon that he is sent me the answers after sending in himself. So I got the second hidden immunity idol.

I than decided to try and built trust with Kirby/Jessie by telling them about the hidden immunity idol. They were literally the ONLY 2 I told about the idol. I also told them about my secret alliance with you/max so that they knew I was really with them(at the time).
There were also a few opportunities were we thought about playing the idol. But I knew the hosts liked an unpredictable game so I was fearful of playing it and it going back into the game. Plus it was a battle idol, not a regular idol so it wasn’t guaranteed immunity. So I felt like even if I played it myself I still had a 50/50 shot of losing the challenge and going home.

I decided it would be way smarter to sit on it and keep it out of circulation and instead just play the game like it wasn’t there. I ended up winning the final 5 immunity challenge and gave it to Jessie instead and let him play it so hopefully no one else except Jessie/Kirby would realize I was the one that had it.

3 Positioning myself as the swing vote in the final 5:

I built my final 3 with Kirby/Jessie early on and up until final 5 was sincere about sticking it out. However I knew as numbers got down it would get risky. Than Chris was attempting to stage an up-rising and throwing around the me/Kirby/Jessie final 3. So I knew in order to make people doubt Chris I had to built another one. I was close with you, and I was close with Max from early in the game. And Max had already suggested a final 4 of me/you/Jessie/max. So I thought the best way to distance myself from the “f3” rumor was to make a final 3 with me/you and Max to keep her under our control.
So as of final 5 I was in a final 3 with Max/Blair AND Kirby/Jessie. Each voting against the other. I ultimately ended up voting against you Blair because you were a threat to me personally because I felt like your strategic game rivaled mine in this game and you legitimately scared me as a player.

2.: Voicing that “We should be doing whatever they aren’t saying”. At the Elena vote

Probably a bit of a cheat since I don’t think I was the ONLY one saying this. But when we were deciding between Elena and Legolas on who to vote out. We knew they suspected we were voting Legolas. We also weren’t 100% sure who to vote out.BEFORE the twist and that vote it seemed like we were voting Legolas.

Once I realizde it seemed like they knew this forever, I kept saying in the group room how we should do what they AREN'T expecting in the game. To take out the real ring-leader/order giver. That we FEW should secretly vote Elena. Now at this time Mclovin/Kim were starting to turn the tide and a few people were saying they would be willing to vote Legolas(finally).

That’s when the plan came into motion. We tell the people we Don’t completely trust to vote for Legolas, while WE vote for Elena. We split up their solid votes, and see if the idol gets played. If it got played on Elena than we messed p but if we succeed than we took out the person running the show AND the idol, and we figured the other alliance would fall pretty quickly after that.

We weren’t sure about your loyalty Blair so that’s why we told you Legolas that vote. In the end Legolas ended up playing the idol on himself. And the secret group of 8 voting Elena to take her out. Which thanks to the twist(And massive thanks to Mclovin/Kim I honestly wouldn’t be here without you two coming back) we turned the tide of the game.

1: Getting close enough to Jessie to take him out

As hard as he’s taking it. I still think it was a smart decision on my part to gain the loyalty of the strongest player in the game. He wins the final challenge and atleast I’m sitting in finals and have a chance of pleading my case. I just happened to pull off the final challenge and got to him instead. It also gave me a near guaranteed ally who I knew I could trust, and would have my back if people tried to get me out. It was a brutal move but I still think it was the only one I could make. Despite what he says I know I would of lost against him. What leg did I have to stand on?! That I was fine being loyal and taking second place? It’s a game. Nearly all the moves I listed he knew about or was a part of. I would of have ZERO argument on why I should win over him. He out played me in challenges, he put more into the game(his post count kills mine) and he was way more likable. Mclovin, Chris, and Blair already were guaranteed votes for him. If not more. I couldn’t let him get to the finals.

I hope I explained everything well enough it was hard to remember some of it lol.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:39 pm

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
LOL. I was quoting someone else from the jury house when I said that dumbass. Don't be upset just because you know who might lose now yo.

But thank you for falling for my ploy and showing us the real Marty yo.

Good work!

And you are wrong as usual. I was going to take you. It says so in my confessionals. So whatever you have to believe to live with yourself.

But basically ew at trying to play the pity card now. LOL

I really wanna be clear about this.

Quote :
Hell if there was a surpise twist and you Mother and a potato jumped into the game, you would RAPE her and take the potato to the finals.

Did you say that or Kirby? Because thats the most uncalled for thing iv read in a game to date. And yeah the real Marty shows himself by defending his family. Who would of thought.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Congratulations, Marty and Max!

I'll start off with Max. I think you've managed to play a decent game considering you've been playing on your phone for some time now. You obviously didn't lie nearly as much as Marty and didn't have to backstab as many people either. I think that's commendable, but I'm not entirely sure you deserve to win because of so. We only talked briefly during the game and I never had any problems with you. I thought you were a nice person and I still think you are.

Marty, you and I didn't speak much in the game. I'm not going to crucify you for lying because we all did it. I remember at one point in the game having to lie my ass off to McLovin the round he was booted and then the next night to Kris. I didn't feel good about it, but we're all guilty of the crime whether we like it or not. Based on what I've heard, I think you lied a little too much and made/broke too many promises. But I respect that you've at least played the game hard.

Now onto my question... which is going to somewhat of a pain in the ass (especially for Max), but I don't care! <3

I obviously never had the privilege of being alligned to either of you. So I'd like for you to fill out the following survey I posted. I want you to go through ALL the private chat rooms you were in and tell me EVERYTHING!

Group members:
When: (as in when was the group formed, early game/mid-game/late game)
Most trusted member: (at the time of formation)
Kill one member: (at the time of formation) (and by this I mean vote off, obvi)
Intention: (explain what you got out of each group and what your plans where with the group at the time it was formed. Were you just using these people or did you want to go far with them? Stuff like that, etc.)

Throw anything extra into it if you like. I love information. You can be brief or write me an essay! Thanks! And good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  Empty

Back to top Go down

Speeches and jury questioning
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next