Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the jury

Go down 
+6
Bobby Drake
Chris Keller
Santana Lopez
Tim Riggins
McLovin
Seneca Crane
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

Welcome to the jury Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Welcome to the jury! I know you don't want to be here and you would rather have won the game but here you are. With me, enjoy. Unlike the fallen who are zombies and reside in the graveyard, you guys were wounded in battle and brought here. Feel free to discuss whatever you would like in here. However the following are no nos.

-Talking about identities. Let's just not.
-Talking badly about my beard. That will get you banned Wink

That's about it for rules.

Enjoy your stay

May the odds be eve....nevermind.
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 4:39 pm

where in the hell did my kim go :'(
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Hi, Kim and McLovin!
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Hey Tim. Guess your immunity streak didn't last as long as I thought it would.

btw thanks for using me to give info to elena!
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:45 pm

My streak never really started. I only won a few competitions, but I guess it was enough for people to consider me one of the bigger threats in the game so that's probably why I'm sitting here now.

And no problem. Thankfully Kris took most of my blame for the whole you/Elena thing. But I knew I had to get you and Kris out shortly after. Razz

I had some really great allies in Blair and Bobby. And I thought Jesse was with us as well (there was a 5 man alliance between us 4 + Bella early in the game) but he completely turned against me this last round for whatever reason.

I like Blair most of the people remaining. She was my number one ally. I also really like Bobby and grew to really enjoy Kirby too. The rest of them are OK, but not my favorites obviously.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:03 am

WHAT IS UP WHORES?
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 1:30 am

Goddess! <3

I was expecting Bobby would be next. Seems these bitches had something against D7.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:52 am

I know right? So rude of them
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:41 pm

I'm guessing that career alliance between D1 and D2 has taken over now, though I'm still not sure. I see Chris will be joining us now.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 6:11 pm

and your right. McLovin. no hard feelings. I am sorry for lying. ill explain while I'm here later
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Anyway I tried to get my original alliance together to blindside Jesse. Max didn't like the idea and I guess she told them. Needless to.say my risk didn't work.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Jesse's in a pretty good position now. I doubt he goes anywhere this next round. I bet Max or Bobby shows up here next.

My preference would be Max of course. She tried to play dumb the round I was voted off.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:49 pm

Jesse and Max are going to be the Final 2. Well deserved too. They both were major parts of the alliance and contributed most. I feel Max is a rat and Kirby just doesn't stand out.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:40 pm

I hope Max doesn't make finals. She's been very 'bleh' all season for me and is probably my least favorite to win.

I disagree too. I think Kirby stands out much more than Max.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 pm

Blair ftw
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:42 pm

I love Blair. I hope she wins this too.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 11:59 am

Who do you Guyana think is next? I say either Bobby or Jesse
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:52 pm

Bobby or Max.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 12:53 pm

Oh, I see it was Bobby.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:01 pm

It was Bobby Sad
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:18 pm

Tears. What happened, Bobby?
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:29 pm

Did you have the Second Idol Bobby?
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:01 pm

No, i didn't have anything lol. Truthfully, I'm not as good at competitions as people thought. No one wanted to work with me. I haven't had access to a computer, so i couldn't compete in the last three. Idk how she did it, but Blair kept me safe. She told me she thought she could talk them into getting rid of Kirby, especially since she's a much bigger threat than me. Then she won immunity and I knew I was a goner. I'm rooting for Blair, but Marty and Jesse are in good positions. I bet Max goes next
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:09 pm

I think Jesse/Marty/Max/Kirby will stay together the end. I say Blair will go unless she wins Immunity.

Did u get the PM from Blair about working with me and Max to vote out Jesse?
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 4:13 pm

I did not receive that pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the jury
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next