Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 11:05 pm

It's pretty crazy here. There are a lot of people and I don't really know what to make of it all. I do have an alliance with Josh and Bella though and I'm hoping we can work well together. I am very happy that Bella is from my District.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Before we started, Josh approached me with an alliance proposition. It was me, him and Bella. Then, we added Blair, Jesse and Scott into the mix. A six person alliance. That's pretty big. But wait, that's not all. Kris came to me saying he wanted District 8 and 10 to work together. Then, Elena Gilbert came to me saying that she had no one in the game and she wanted to work with me. Now, I have another six person alliance with Bella, Kim, Kris, Elena and Chris. That's eleven people who I'm working with. There are 24 people in the game with two people who are probably not going to do anything, which leaves 22. 11 out of 22. That's half of us. I'm walking away the winner of the Hunger Games. Bet on it.

Last edited by Bobby Drake on Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:02 pm

So we won the immunity challenge and I'm super happy that I'm safe, but word around the street, or jungle whatever, is that they are taking out the people who didn't show up today. Scott and Josh are among those five. That means Team Coin wants at least 1 of them out. This totally sucks and they need to get to work.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 1:12 am

Am I upset I didn't win immunity? Yeah, absolutely I am. There's a good chance that I'm getting voted out this round. I hope my alliances pull through for me and I stay because that will ensure my safety for the next few rounds. I really don't understand why I'm the number one target though.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:22 pm

I did it! I have survived yet another round that I should have been out. It was a close one, but I have found my way out of it and I'm in a good spot. I'm sure that there will be people who will continue to go after me week to week, but I have the numbers now. They can keep coming and I'll just pick them off two by two. On a side note, Kris tells me that Tim is stirring up trouble, but I don't trust Kris. I know he's in an alliance with Babydoll and McLovin and formerly Hermione. He's trouble and I'm watching him.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 5:27 pm

I am a mastermind. I really, really am. Everyone is worried about some big alliance, when really I'm working two. Josh made a mistake when he told Hermione about us, but he's gone now. I orchestrated Hermione and Tamera getting voted out and I will get my way again this round. There's really no doubt in my mind that I am controlling things.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:50 am

Bella and I won immunity and we really needed it. That was so crazy and I couldn't believe we actually did it. We all have the next couple of rounds planned out and everything is going way more smoothly than I had initially expected.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:49 am

So here's the thing. Elena just told me that Santana wants to have an alliance with her, me, Bella, Tim and Kim. Obviously I can't say no because they would go after me after they're done with everyone else, but I'm worried I have too many alliances. I feel bad for Blair and Jesse and actually really like them. Someone has got to get the short end of the stick eventually though and my only concern is that they will spill that I've been working both alliances.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:04 am

That vote was way too close for comfort. I don't know who to trust anymore. I don't understand why I am a target. These people keep flip flopping sides and that annoys me so much. We have the numbers now. We are in the majority and if they screw it up, I will be pissed. I really hope I won that reward challenge
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 2:38 am

nooooo I didn't win Sad
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:31 am

I am really upset that McLovin and Kim are back, more so McLovin, but I can work this in my favor. Legalos is using his idol and we won't have to worry about that anymore. I think my team is still safe.

I think I'm in a very good spot right now. Legolas and Elena are taking all the heat while Blair, Jesse, Bella and I are controlling this game. The target is no longer on my back. I do plan on thinking with these three because they've had my back throughout this game. People keep saying Elena is the leader. Let them think that because I am in a much better spot than she is.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:38 am

I hate that Elena is gone. I hate that Legolas is gone. This twist really screwed us over and I feel like we're getting picked off, just like we were doing to them. They want to split me and Bella up, but I'm not throwing my partner under the bus. It just sucks that I don't see any way out of this
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:44 pm

This really sucks. I feel like the only person I have anymore is Blair. Jesse is upset with me for wanting to work with Santana and now both Bella and Tim are gone. Just when things started looking up again with Kim and McLovin gone, I feel like I'm in this god awful spot. I'm a sitting duck and I don't know what to do or if there's anything I can do. I can't believe I might leave because freaking Chris Keller
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Sorry i haven't been on. I haven't had access to a computer.

But holy crap. Blair dodged the bullet for me! I thought for sure I was a goner. There's no one in this game that I trust more than her. I hope we have enough to make it to the finals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals    Confessionals  Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 1