Seneca Crane
Admin

PostSubject: CONFESSIONALS   Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:10 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
Max Black

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:22 am

WEEK 1:

I decided not to lay low, not right now anywayy and it worked, kind of. Marty i someone I get on with, he is cool and fun. I also like Blair, I called her Caroline but she didn't want that haha. Blair is Blair. Yes she is cool!

I got put into District 12, yup, I can watch Peeta work out and make cupakes at his Families bakery. Legolas is my pather, he seems like he ealy wants to work with me and I think he might be loyal.

Four people are going, oh wow now my eam have to win! Come on! Haha.

Santana wants a "Sass" alliance with myself, Blair, Elena and Kirby. I said ok, can't rally say no.
Back to top Go down
Max Black

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS   Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:31 am

WREEK 2:

So Lip made it and four left who I didn't talk to. Although Hermione tried to get get Lip and Tamera voted out. Haha she tried too early. Good try. I trust Lip but trust Legolas alittle more. Blair is who I trust the most, and then Marty.

We plan to vote out Hermione and hot Bobby but been told the others want Tamera out. Uh oh.
Back to top Go down
Max Black

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS   Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:50 pm

WEEK 3:

Biobby made it and Tamera didin't, bye gurl! OK so someone is not wuith us nw plan. I am not sure who is with who but you an' tell if you are on the outs or in the main alliance. I kind of feel like Jesse is with them but not sure.

Marty I still trust and Blair. Lip I do trust too and Legolas. Chris s ok and Baby I don't know.

So Elena said McLovin threatend her. Wow really? Dude, no, you don't do that.

Baby and Marianne are the vote.
Back to top Go down
Max Black

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS   Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:10 pm

WEEK 4:

Bth of them left, bye ladies. Anyway, McLovin is kind of annoying. I would like him as the vote but they don't, whaever, I won't say much. I do think he will not trust us, why? Hello! We got rid of marianne and Babydoll, people he was with I think.

Bobby Hottie is the vote again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONALS   

Back to top Go down

CONFESSIONALS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery: Hunger Games :: Confessionals :: Max Black-
Jump to: