Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:05 pm

I am really really excited to be back playing. I love the Hunger Games, think one of the hosts is actually pretty sweet, and it is mystery, so even better for me!

The interesting thing is that if I was actually in THG, I would run as far away from these people as I could. And I literally would not kill anyone. If I made it to the end, I would only injure my opponent and let them die from wounds. I am strongly opposed to murder. But now, I need to switch up my strategy for the virtual HG because I need to make alliances and "kill them," which unfortunately is something I have become quite good at Wink

I am ready for the games to begin!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:10 pm

This "opening banter" is really quite ridiculous. I don't know why all of these people are acting like such good friends before killing everyone. I said a few words, but now I am going to go and do my own thing, afterall, that is what Katniss did and she won!

By the way, I am making it my personal mission to not let Peeta or Katniss win. They already won twice Laughing
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:11 pm

Those two are not in it lol Razz I made those accounts to test stuff.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:12 pm

Okay...I was going to be PISSED lol.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:52 pm

I am very happy to be placed into District 1. Luxury! queen

I have very mixed feelings about my partner, Jesse. I connected with Jesse almost immediately after joining the forum and we made a pact to work together until the end. When we were paired up, I think we were both shocked. However, I know Jesse is VERY social, as am I, but he also talks too much like his character, which probably makes some people annoyed. But I am going to be optimistic for the first time ever in a game, and see how all of this rides out.

As for the other partnerships, I am wary of McLovin/BabyDoll--they are the most threatening to me at this point. I feel bad for Scott for getting stuck with obnoxious and annoying Marianne. Tamera wants to do and "us and our partners" alliance, and Max wants to work with Jesse and I, so overall I don't know how these 24 votes will go down, but I cannot wait to find out!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:00 pm

This game is already off to a really interesting start. Yesterday, having registered third to last in an effort to conceal my identity and not appear super active, I initiated contact with 3 individuals. These individuals were people I thought had a decent social game and could protect me while I lay low. They were Jesse, Tamera, and Max. I am regretting all of this big time for the following reasons:

Jesse-Ended up being my partner and I wish I could've connected with someone else.
Tamera-A ridiculous social gamer already, with many many deals. I need to test her loyalty, but she is someone I see being a key player.
Max- I think this is Zuchini and if that's the case, I don't want to be with Max.

Lastly, all three have dragged me into massive alliances.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:09 pm

This game is already spiraling way out of control for me. People keep coming out of the woodwork and making HUGE alliances, overlapping alliances, and private rooms.

Why do we all need to have a private room? How annoying. More pointless banter with people I am not loyal to and not voting with.

I need to record what I have been included in:

Individual Alliances~
Tamera
Jesse
Max
Marty

Group Alliances~
Chris/Kris/Tamera
Bella/Bobby//Josh/Jesse
Jesse/Kirby/Marty/Tamera/Elena/Max/Lip/Legolas
Tamera/Elena/Jesse

^I know I am forgetting some =/

But anyway, I really do need to figure out who my f2 is going to be...I am not pleased with any of the above candidates Razz
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:22 pm

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh. I am royally pissed off my tribe won and I played a part in it by fluke and boredom of sending in ONLY ONE EFFING ANSWER. I am worried about a couple of my allies on the other tribe that didn't show up for the first challenge. If they leave, this game will be ruined for me. I am a horrible friend and that's it.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:42 pm

McLovin wrote:
the one that blaire won i sent in epic fast. some speedy players in this game

^Damn right, McLovin. I just wish I didn't send and reveal that part of me. This part of me ONLY comes out when it becomes me vs. the entire cast Laughing and even then I choose to throw shit most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Official list of people who need to GTFO:
McLovin
Baby Face
Legolas
Marty
Kirby

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:23 pm

This game is becoming super difficult to determine what pieces of information to reveal to each player, and at what time. Timing is everything, and trust is everything. Unfortunately, I am in the market for a f2 now and for individuals I completely trust. Trust issues </3

My ideal candidates are either A) Jesse or B) Tim. Both seem like they would have my back 100%. I am really liking Tim, but he's probably some honest prude on IMDb, normally I would guess Danny, but he isn't in this game right?!?!

I also like Bella and Bobby, but they are a pair, clearly. So I need to put together something on my own with a 3 majority over them and keep everyone aligned and in this together.

I hate how I have to be so social, so fast. But that is my style I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:30 pm

Well I survived DAY 1 and the initial bloodbath. I guess that can be something of an achievement. However, watching your closest ally get killed right in front of you is not a pleasant experience. I literally feel sick to my stomach. It is the feeling of watching and doing your best to help, but knowing in your heart you have to preserve your life first and the cause you are fighting for. I feel responsible and disgusted that I have already made errors in my first game on IMDB in like 2 years. I am losing my touch.

R.I.P. Josh...until our next adventure <3

Now the true battle of the games begin, because like it was with Katniss and Cato, this game is going to be a showdown between McLovin and myself. Watch out dude. I will get my revenge.

Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:37 pm

You seem very Clove-ish lol. <3
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Nope, just being Mel-ish <3
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:04 am

Omg I absolutely hate how chaotic this game is. I ended up voting out Tamera who told me I am her number 1. I also cast for Legolas to be random and McLovin was immune. Why did I do that? Well, I am actually true to Bella/Bobby/Jesse/and now I arranged for Tim to be included.

This just sucks I don't have any control. I could if I wanted to, but I'd be stupid to push at this point. Prime example of whst would happen is Tameras situation.

You can't win this game by just surviving so come f11ish, I will make moves with allies I have left to guarantee me a finals spot. It is the hunger games after all, I can't feel sad about allies going, when I was planning on killing them down the line. Only one wins and it's going to be me.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:04 am

I am just going to throw this out there that I am really impressed with the overall standard of gameplay I've seen. However, I don't think these players even know that I know about every single thing and alliance that is happening in the game. My spies report back to me and right now I am watching others self destruct. My next plan is to connect with 3 other people I haven't spoken to yet to cover myself even more and then I am going to not show during challenges to appear weak.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Alrighty. Where to even begin....

I feel slightly bad (yes I do have a heart) for Tamera. She is an idiot who has no clue how to play the game. She made a great first impression but when downhill fast turning into a trainwreck. You cannot seriously expect an alliance of what 10? To hold when there are 20 people left in a game. She PMd me when she left and gave me game advice and told me goodluck. Umm...I basically sealed your fate my dear. Apparently, I am crazy for voting off people that tell me I am their #1. OH well, there are plenty more allies out there.

I am shifting into quite a great position in this game. Originally I thought I was screwed, but I think (no ego related) I am in the BEST spot in the entire game.

I average receiving 30 PMs during the day, and way more at night. All of them are people wanting my advice and telling me info. hahaha suckers. I feel as though I know about every single alliance and am able to (WITHOUT ANYONE HAVING ANY EFFING IDEA) make them each feel like my number one ally. FYI read my confessionals closely McLovin and Tamera for future lessons ^_^

My mind is back to focusing on the finals and who I want next to me. It is going to be tough, I don't like my chances against Jesse or Tim, both very likeable. But they are the two I trust most.

Marty is also turning into quite an engima, I think I am slowly dragging him away from McLovin but wtf knows. Zuchini needs to go b/c he has no loyalty but I will entertain Max for a bit. I think he trusts me.

For those of you wondering who I am truly with, you should be able to tell it by who I give information to in the rooms. My loyalty is 100% with Jesse/Tim/Bella/Bobby. It sets me up well for a f5 scenario where either I could be a swing, or Tim which obviously he is COMPLETELY loyal to me.

Imagine a Blair Waldorf smirk atm, because you are looking at a finalist in this game. The good news is I might be able to actually win b/c everyone is lying/betraying out of their ass and that is normally why I lose. People don't realize I am being my usual self.

Ahh loving this.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Ugh my partner is the BIGGEST idiot in the games; posting PMs from McLovin in that big room. I quickly told him to stfu and he was like "omg I can't delete. Shit"

/face palm he deserved the vote he got at tribal. Wake up dude if you go I most likely go with, so don't drag me down or you'll have to die!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:38 pm

I just wanted to announce how depressing it is that it is only f16. This cast is beyond active and everyone is all overrrr the place. It is difficult to get a good read on everyone, but I'm covered with my allies. I am seriously pissed off at all of the effort I have had to put in this early on. After a few more rounds, I will feel 100% safe and be able to calm down a bit.

I'm also annoyed that there is a reward challenge on a Friday night. Seriously?!?! I always find immunity idols and now I have to do a challenge for one? This sucks and is going to ruin my evening because I am a control freak and cannot let anyone I don't trust win.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:03 pm

It's interesting because I am enjoying playing with all of these different players/characters and guaranteed I strongly dislike most of them, if not all on IMDb. I will be PISSEDDD if I bring someone I hate to the finals.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:18 pm

lmao at this ridiculous reward challenge.

Pissed off rant & confessional:

If I decide to participate there is no way in hell I could actually choose the people I would want to bc they are despised and guaranteed these judges will be biased; there is subjectivity in this challenge whether you want to believe it or not; names trigger things inherently in everyone's brain that causes an automatic bias.

I think its BS because the second I would put my bff, Joey, on my collage I would get zero points.

I'll have to think about who the most "likeable" people are and do it that way, and there is no way I consider 6 people on this site to be great. The only actual players that I consider to be better than me are Chaz and Olivia. Plus being old school most people won't even know who these people are. I'm guessing Mark might be a judge, but meh don't care for his opinions.

Guess I will have to hope someone in my alliance wins and tells me about it. This is a chatty cast, so hopefully I will hear about it. Whoever wins would be an idiot to tell though.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:13 pm

Omg I am seriously thinking Jesse might be someone I literally despise. Im not even going to
mention HER name. I'm not surprised at the pairings now. How ironic.

Tim just solidified his f2 spot with me.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:17 pm

Jesse and I are playing a guessing game and I'm trying to strategically make non revealing choices. Guaranteed half of this cast idk and don't care to know.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:51 pm

I think Swinney might be Marty or someone equally obnoxious. I also think Jesse is officially Harley OR Kathy. Hoping it's Harley.

The problem with me trying to even guess people is that I have been away for so long, idk any of these new people who actually think they can run this shit. Please anytime my name is in a mystery game I find out about what everyoneee is doing. There is no way I am going home anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 3:35 pm

Tim sends me pages and pages of information daily and that is a sign of the infamous Chaz. I'm realllly hoping it's not him, because he could spot me a mile away. Kirby is definitely someone good, maybe Haley? Kind of hoping its PRP, I would just LOVE to be aligned with her, as she is my favorite player on IMDb, super random but ever since she played in my series, she is awesome.

At this point, I have to ignore the fact I am aligned with people I probably can't stand, because let's face it, it is almost everyone on IMDb, and take to the end with me someone that was loyal to me throughout the entire thing. (Tim or Jesse)

I entered this game planning on losing to Scott Pilgrim who would destroy me in the speeches b/c I am not willing to bash friends so as always, whenever I make it to the end of a game, I am pleased and don't need to win. As long as I owned it throughout, which idk if I am this game or not, I certainly know everything going on, but am also KIND OF being utr to everyone I don't talk to.

There is an announcement tonight, and I am praying it is not tribes, I could be screwed BIG TIME with a bad draw. I haven't talked to 3 people, so guarnateed they will be on my tribe, plus watch my whole alliance will be together on the other one. Normally I get nice tribes, but just a gut feeling I'll get screwed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next