Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessionals (Week 1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

Confessionals (Week 1) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Week 1)   Confessionals (Week 1) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 6:28 pm

These people are annoying. They continue to chat about mindless shit before the game has even started and I want little to do with it. I'm just sitting back and rolling my pretty eyes as most of this goes on. Apparently "The Reaping" is tonight and I have absolutely no one idea what that entails. I better not screwed over by whatever it is because I plan on making it farther than a lot of these bitches.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 1)   Confessionals (Week 1) EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:45 pm

"The Reaping" left me partnered up with some girl, Santana Lopez. I'm going to try conversing with her soon and hopefully she'll be interested in teaming up. I've already spoken some with Legolas and he seems interested in teaming up as well. I think we're going to try and work out a District 7 & 12 alliance. Considering there are 24 of us, it's going to be tough getting a majority. I certainly don't want to appear threatening for the first little while. I think my best bet at surviving these first few rounds is to lay low and go with the flow.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 1)   Confessionals (Week 1) EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:57 pm

I'm pumped that we won the first challenge today. Hands down... we took it home! I managed to score the first point... so much for trying to appear non-threatening. Most importantly, I'm glad I can avoid the bloodbath which will end the games of four people. My alliance with Legolas seems pretty solid at this point. I believe he's growing closer with his district partner, Max. Hopefully the three of us can work together... four if Santana manages to survive the bloodbath.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 1)   Confessionals (Week 1) EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:00 am

I've been talking with Blair a bit this evening and the two of us decided to form a secret alliance. She seems like a pretty cool girl and one that will make for a great ally early on in the game. She mentioned we keep close with our partners and then bring them into the alliance later on if they're needed, which I thought was a good idea.

Speaking of my partner... I finally talked to her! Santana believes she isn't going to be voted off tonight. The two of us have agreed to work together and we are likely to team up with Legolas and Max in District 12. This means I should have four allies in the game this early on, which isn't a bad thing. I've been honest with all of them so far and plan on being that as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 1)   Confessionals (Week 1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Week 1)
Page 1 of 1