Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessionals (Week 3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

Confessionals (Week 3) Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals (Week 3)   Confessionals (Week 3) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Our plan somehow managed to work. Tamera and Hermione were eliminated, though I am still somewhat surprised that Bobby survived. Regardless, we now seem to have a solid group that consists of me, Blair, Bobby, Bella, and Jesse. We also have Elena and Chris joining us tonight since we are going to attempt to have McLovin and probably Babydoll voted off. I'm hoping this plan will work. I'm going to be in mad trouble soon because whichever side I decide to take, I will have completely lied to the other. I am definitely thinking hard about it and don't want to screw over Blair, Bobby and Elena. I feel comfortable with one side, but not so comfortable with another. My problem lies with that it seems more people are voting with the crowd I'm not comfortable in.

Time will tell what happens! Hopefully I win another Immunity.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

Confessionals (Week 3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals (Week 3)   Confessionals (Week 3) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:26 pm

So I didn't win anything tonight, but it seems as though I have nothing to worry about at this time. Plans have changed quite a lot and now the majority are going to be voting for Babydoll and Marianne. I have zero problem with this of course as it buys me a little more time in this game. It seems I have connections with most people at this point and a lot of them seem to think I am honest despite me lying to them a lot. I basically played McLovin all day and now he's whining about people siding with Elena over his group. Maybe you shouldn't have let it slip... TO ME... that you were considering voting for her District.

It's amazing how upset McLovin and his group are at Bobby and Elena for creating this whole mess. What they don't realize is that I was the one who informed Bobby of this, who then went to Elena. I created this whole disaster yet nobody seems to be blaming me. Perfect.

Regardless, I seem to be in pretty decent shape for this game. My alliance will likely take over after this week so we should be set to make it far in this game, hopefully.
Back to top Go down

Confessionals (Week 3)
Page 1 of 1