Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Speeches and jury questioning

Go down 
+8
Tim Riggins
Chris Keller
Blair Waldorf
McLovin
Jesse Pinkman
Max Black
Marty Kranz
Seneca Crane
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
McLovin

McLovin

Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:23 am

Kim!! You broke my heart when you didn't show up to the twist that got us eliminated. If you had been on we both could have joined team 2 and had a fighting chance Sad

Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 7:14 am

TIM:

Group members: The Sauna
Blair Waldorf, Jessie Pinkman, Marty Kranz, Kirby Reed, Lip Gallagher, Tamera Campbell, Max Black, and Legolas.
When: Start.
Most trusted member: At the time, Marty Kranz.
Kill one member: Again, at the time Kirby.
Intention: This was meant, for me, to go far. We had a tight group at the time around we all talked and tol each other the plan and vote. This was went on until Legolas was caught out and then it went silent. The group was no more as Lip and Tamera got voted voted out.

Group members: The Trackerjackers
Chris Keller, Blair Waldorf, Tamera Campbell, Kris Allen, and Max Black
When: Start.
Most trusted member: Blair.
Kill one member: Chris. At the time we didn't talk as much sa Kris tried to.
Intention: Blair and I were asked to join this alliance with the K/Chris's. This was to see who they were voting which was what the sauna was a lot. This wasn't as talky as the sauna thpough,so I didn' trust them a jmucch a the Sauna. I also thought K or C voted out Tamera too so I was like, Dude! Would I be voted out. Didn't work out.

Group members: The Hot Bitch Alliance
Santana Lopez, Kirby Reed, Max Black, Elena Gilbert, and Blair Waldorf
When: Game week 3.
Kill one member: Elena Gilbert, didn't talk to her much.
Intention: This was before I knew Elena was a big threat. Sanatana wanted a hot bitch alliance haha. I was getting her on my god sie, she was sassy. So this is here Elena told us Mcpovin thretened her and we were not happy with that. I think Elena was also seeing what Myself and Kirby as we were with the Sauna at this point. I think this was the Lip vote and that was Elena vs Lip fight. The room had not alot in it, 46 posts, most about McLovin.

Group members: Triple Threat District
Babydoll, Kirby Reed, Legolas, Marty Kranz, Max Black, and McLovin
When: Week 3
Most trusted member: Marty.
Kill one member: McLovin, I was not happy at the time.
Intention: This was a room I did not want to be in. I knew I was voting out BabyDoll and now we were in a room with her and McLovin haha. Mclovin got angry when he knew she was going and I think I told him to chilll or relax? I told Marty that in a PM how I felt about it

Group members: Room for You
Marty Kranz, Kirby Reed, Legolas, Max Black, Jesse Pinkman, Lip Gallagher, McLovin, and Blair Waldorf
When: N/A
Kill one member: Same as above.
Intention: No post, made by McLovin before he left I guess.

Group members:Districts Districts 1 & 12
Blair Waldorf, Jesse Pinkman, Max Black, and Legalos
When: Mon Oct 15
Kill one member: Legolas.
Intention: Legolas made this I think to we if we all can work together. This was not my f4 idea, at the time I thought Jesse might of been the flipper but he wasn't and we grew closer. Anyway, this was also a room gone with not much posts so it was not game changing for me.

Group members:
When:
Most trusted member:
Kill one member:
Intention:

Kim Mills, Kirby Reed, Jesse Pinkman, Marty Kranz, Max Black, and Chris Keller (Mclovin added after RI).
When: After the blow oout with Kim, Lip and Elena I think.
Most trusted member: Marty
Kill one member: McLovin. Again, we didn't talk one on One at this time.
Intention: This was THE room! Kim joined us and Chris too. We wanteed to not keep being picked off so this group worked well together. We also did it and got the upper hand nd picked off Bella, Legolas and Tim/Santana, not in that order. I wanted to stick with this group even when Bobby did the I got no one speech. I wanted us, then att f4, Blair, Marty, Jsse and myself.

Blair Waldorf, Jesse Pinkman, Marty Kranz, and Max Black
When: F9?
Most trusted member: Blair
Kill one member: Jesse, then Marty haha after the Blair vote.
Intention: My F4. How I wanted his to ork. Blair and I even wanted to plan Kirby going with an idea, whenn I thought she had the Idol, but it was not mean to be haha. Kirby you were an amaingg player and the boys trusted ou more than Blair and I knew. When Blasir got the boot, boy was I not to be messed with. I wrote Marty a PM to be a man and not to ignore me and tell me why he did it. He didn't trust me as much as Jasse and Kirby, so I was not happy with that. It Felt like he just told me whatever. Jesse was honest wth me and that is when I wanted him to be my F2 there and then and I then wanted to take Marty out but Jesse wantted Kirby (Hmm). I would of tried to PMed Kirby to try ask her about voting out Martty but then I thoughtt I was wih him and even though he wasn't, I could try and maybe still be a Final 3 and then go with Jesse, also Marty wo the challenge haha and I wouldnt vote Jesse out.

Sorry about the spelling too.
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:07 am

KIM:

Questions for both: (sorry if you guys have answered all of this, but I don't like reading ginormous blocks of text lol, I will go back and read everything before I make my decision though)

-I want each of you to explain to me how you approached this game and how well you feel adjusted to unexpected events in 5 sentences.

At the start I wanted to try to become active enough to feel like my alliance could see I can be a useful member and not someone who is not trusting and did nothing. I played this for a whiel, showing up to the challenges and being a chatty PMer to the ones who I talked to. This was not to last and I had to be UTR but not inactive. I would still try and see if I could put input about the vote (I remember saying I thought Santana was a big challenge threat and she should go before some of the others. I didn't need to promise Final 2's, I only had with Blair and then I said to Jesse after her vote he was my Final 2. I didn't mind if I wasn't his as he never lied to me and said I was his. I played this game to be as honst as I could be, not to make deals and then it see them through I also wanted to make it far, and I did that. I feel with the Elena team vs us and then us losing members (Lip, Tamera etc) was when I thought that was it and I wasn't going to try bee Best frienmds with them to stay, I would go with my alliance. But then we got the edge of them. The Blair vote was when I thought I was next and tried to do what I could and then the PMs with a hint of angry and a pinch of sadness of Blair's vote out I knew I had togive it a go. Mosty of all, I had fun, yes I did haha, it was a great game and had twists and turns throughout nthat were good and bad for my alliance an myself.

-Rate your own gameplay on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being best. Explain why you gave yourself that rating (lets not exceed um 5 sentences, okay?).

[b]Honestly, depends how you see it.2? Maybe on challenges. 4/5? For my loyality. I say overall, maybe 3.5. I won' say as I tthinnk sayiing 5 means ou did everything prefect and it aall wnet your way. We all have mistakes in our gameplay, mine being too trusing to players and not being better at challengs. Like others said, I played a good Under the Rader game and I am in the Final 2. I feel I could of worked on making bigger moes, like maybe getting the Kirby plan (etting her to flush her Idol Jesse had haha) at the Final 6. But 3.5 for being under the rader, Honest and Loyal but take away big moves and challenge wins. Hope tthat answerrs this.

-What was your biggest weakness(es) in the game? Did you overcome it (them), if so how?

Not being able to put my input ito ssoem lof the votes. The Bella vote, I would of liked Santana out (Only because I saw her as a challenge threat). I saw Bella more of a social threat. I think rusting is my biggest weakness in this game. I trusted Legolas and look wht happened theere, he was ith Elena, and then Marty haha. I feel trusting Blair was what overcame my werakness. I always trusted her word. hen she voted with Elena, I still trusted her throughout the game. It was something abiut the allianc we had. Jesse also helped he would show me why I couldn't trust Legolas and howhe (Jesse) was not lying to me.

-Finally, its rare for someone to get to the finals by playing a pure game and not pissing anyone off or make anyone cringe, so I'd like for you to tell me if there was any move (or moves) that felt you could have executed better and are their any jurors who you regret pissing off.

I don't think I Peed anyone off. Natalie White played a almost clean game right? She won it but yes it is rare. I do, The Kriby plan like I said and then Bobby.T he round Tamera left, I was one ofthe peopkle who said Bobby as the vote. I though he was good a challenges, leader type but he is a hunk haha. Yeah I could of tried to push others to vote t okeep Tamera. Sorry Bobby I thought you were to good.

Sorry it's short but I have to go.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:34 am

I want each of you to explain to me how you approached this game and how well you feel adjusted to unexpected events in 5 sentences.

I approached the game by trying to emulinate my character early on. By just appearing to be kind of a jokester who wasn't taking the game too seriously, I was able to build bonds to secure myself a strong place in the game. While I definitely made too many deals, those deals, relationships and the fact that I was always thinking about how to be in a better position helped keep me in a good spot when each twist would rear its head or someone was attempting to break up our alliance. My whole game was based on adjusting as I went along and not staying too true to a single plan so I feel like I accomplished that pretty successfully since I am sitting in the final 2.

-Rate your own gameplay on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being best. Explain why you gave yourself that rating (lets not exceed um 5 sentences, okay?).

3.7 seems about right. I won challenges when I needed to but I threw alot of them so I can't judge how well I would of done in them trying every single one, but I didn't wanna become the challenge guy and have a huge target on my back. I also pissed alot of the jury off by being too-cutthroat which I knew going into the game would be a risky i'd be taking. I did keep myself in a good social position with almost everyone and despite being a target I was still able to secure myself a place in the finals through my immunity wins and social game. I played this game HARD and made an effort to try and make sure my fate was rarely left in anyone else's hands but my own.

-What was your biggest weakness(es) in the game? Did you overcome it (them), if so how?

I would say my two biggest weaknesses were challenges and the fact that even in real life i'm Terrible at telling people stuff I think they're not gonna like the answer to. Which is why I never told anyone they were going. And I couldn't really over come that but I mean if I can't do it for more important things I didn't really expect myself to be able to do it for games.

I did start making a better showing in the immunity challenges towards the end once we began taking out some of the stronger players. Alot of those challenges were luck based though, the X challenge or the one about blowing up States. I think part of the reason I went so crazy with the social and deal making aspect is because I honestly suck at improving my weaknesses so I had to play really really hard to my strengths in order to over-come that.

-Finally, its rare for someone to get to the finals by playing a pure game and not pissing anyone off or make anyone cringe, so I'd like for you to tell me if there was any move (or moves) that felt you could have executed better and are their any jurors who you regret pissing off.

I know I could of executed the votes of Jessie, Kirby and Mclovin better. I should have told Kirby that she was going since she was my district partner from day 1. I also could of been honest with Mclovin since that was pretty early on in the game I didn't need to be intense yet. I was just worried he would post any other one of those "Get Marty out" posts that Legolas had done so I wanted to try and avoid more of a target on my back.

Finally I do regret pissing off Jessie. I feel like getting him out was necessary though but I do regret the extreme way I went about it.

Hope thats not too long lol.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:38 am

3.5? Wag too high brah
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Don't get me started Chris haha. Bobby I will try yours later and Blair I will extend yours too.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:33 pm

Huh Max? I was insinuating that Marty's gameplay was lower than what he said. I wasn't talking to you. Chris Keller apologizes for the confusion
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Aww Max! Never had anyone say trusting me overcame a weakness <3 normally it IS the weakness Laughing
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:28 pm

Ohh sorry because he said 3.7 I said 3.5 for me so I got confused, sorry.

Ok Bobby's now.

Questions for Max:

1. You’ve played a perfect under the radar game, but one could also easily make the argument that you haven’t done anything. You don’t take this seriously enough. This is the final two and you should have a lot more to say. One thing you have going for you is that you’re likable, especially compared to your opponent. My first question is was this the role you were planning to play?

No. I wanted to be out there, be one that helped her alliance more but then later on I had to beome UTR. I had thins going on and the times of he challenges did not help. I decided to just focus on being loyal for my alliance and get my plans heard too wheneveer the vote was due. It did well I feel haha.

2. Explain to me your strategy from week to week. Why did you do the things you did and side with certain people over others? I want to know what exactly you’ve been doing this entire game and why you deserve to be in the final 2.

WEEK 1: Get an alliance together. I wanted to feel I was no being voted out the first few rounds and wanted to be sococial but not making 24 alliances. I talked to Marty, BBlair and Lip first and then Legolas talkecd to me so I felt ok.

WEEK 2: I threw Bobby's name out in the field to vote out, as I thught he was a threat. We voteed him but I think Legolas didn't. I still kept the chat going and I wanted to see what everyone was thinking/at in the game.

WEEK 3: You, Bobby, PMed me and talked with me, so I felt like I was safe this week aswell, but we lost Tamera so I was focusing on my alliance. I wasn't sure about Babydoll a this point and lucky enough her name came up s a possible vote so I went with it since I was not the only one. Marty and myself told (well mostly) everythig going on with each other and others in the game, not the alliance but like rumors, names we heard being dropped into the convo.

WEEK 5: Ugh this week, something happened that put Kris and Lip as the votes, Elena got the blame. Now this round was tough as I spoken to both boys and liked them both. I had to vote one out, I would not random vote, no way. I trusted Lip more and kept him. I wouldn't risk him going if I voted a random player to make it easy.

NOTE: Tim and I spoke about what we heard. I wanted to try to see who would be more likely to t the vote.

WEEK 6: Again Lip was a ote but so was Elena, good, she was gettinng my vote. This week was to try keep Lip safe. I thought we had the votes (Thought Legolas might of kept him this round. Not much happened but a fight with Lip and Elena which I didn't qwant to get included in.

WEEK 7: Lip left and Blair told me she voted him out (It was this round I'm sure). Legolas told me he voted Lip out as I was to close to him, which was so not cool. Even though she did that I still truted her and I didn't tell the group incase they wan ted her out. Yes, as much as I trusted Lip, I trusted Blair more. This round Kim was added to the group. Kim and I talked a bit before so I had some connection to her. She left round 7 and we lost another one.

WEEK 8: I was not too good this round, I thought we were all getting picked off but then Jesse told me his plan of bluffing Legolas into using his idol, so I din''t talk to Legolas for that round, which knd of looks like I would vote him out but instead I voted Elena. It worked! Blair voted out Legolas because she thought he was the vote. I didn't like this as I wanted Blair to be part of the group. but she done it before so I didn't tell her thr real vote, but I would still back her up later on. Eena left and Legolas ssaid he quit so we had two weeks fior our alliance.

WEEK 9: This round I thought of who(m) would be a bigger threats out of Elena's core alliance. I tried to not drop Tim's name in early as I did talk to him. I would of wanted , Santana, Bella/Bobby then Tim as the order. I said Blair woudl vote with us in the group chat to which Jesse PMed me to tell me nio to do that as they will know we are with her. It didn't and I kept her name out of possible votes. I know I didn' make them not, but I was aganist voting Blair. Legolas left this round.

WEEK 10: I was not in it too much this round, I got on lateish and Bella was the vote, ok then that didn't effect me in the game. I changed my list and said Tim or Bobby next, which Kirby agreed.

WEEK 11: Couldn't vote but Id did say that we should split the alliance up so we had numbers in each group. I did not know both voted out someone haha, but I sat out as I couldn't make it and maybe not vote. It wouldn't of mattered as Bobby, Santana and Tim all got on to team one, that meant we would lose two people. Mclovin and Kim got the votes.

WEEK 12: Thhis round was Tim ior Santana going out. I was more for Santana going and tried to maybe get her out. Though again Tim already had votes so I voted him later I knew he would go. Not that I had a deal with him but I felt Santana was a good challenge player and she could win the next one so was Tim though so it didn't hurt the alliance im going. OOh this was Bobby's got no one speech too. I didn't need to use Bobby as I didn't think his vote would matter.

Got to finish this later.

3. Who would you have taken had you won the last immunity challenge?

Questions for both:

1. Rank all jurors on how well they played the game overall. You may do 1-10, put them in order, however you’d like.

2. Name some times you felt like you were endanger and how you managed to get out of it in detail.

3. Why should I, Bobby, vote for you?
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:39 pm

Looks like Max Black has joined us at the final tribal council.

Now I can post my questions sometime tonight.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 6:17 pm

This may reveal my identity but idgaf

Question 1:

Rank the jurors on how they played the game strategically

Question 2:

Rank the jurors on how they played the game socially

Question 3:

Rank the jurors on how they played the game competitively

But, I also want you to include yourself in all three rankings and give REASONS for each one. Don't just list them and make that be it, make actual reasonings.

And by "rank" I mean like for example:

1. Bitch
2. Whore
3. Slut

Get it? K good.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: JURY QUESTIONS   Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:07 pm

My jury questions for Marty.

Who's idea was it to vote me out? Yours or Jesses and why?

How many F2s/F3s/F4s did you make in this game and did you plan on actually staying loyal to anyone?

My jury questions to Max.

Not really a question but give me a well detailed paragraph on why Marty does not deserve to win this game.

Lets pretend you & Marty did not make the finals. Which two jurors do you think deserved to be in the final?

FOR BOTH OF YOU

Since no one has asked this yet I think, try to guess the identity of every juror in the game.

Kim
McLovin
Tim
Santana
Chris
Bobby
Blair
Kirby
Jesse

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 8:28 pm

There are a few things I just have to say to both of you because this is annoying me. I am probably the most unbiased b/c I play the game like Marty and Max was always loyal to me. So it's a tough call to vote for my favorite vs. gameplay. But please you two:

1. BOTH OF YOU OWN YOUR FREAKING GAMES. Marty stop being so damn apologetic; it's like Amanda Kimmel with the dough eyes. (Everyone here LIED. Including ranting Jesse for screwing me over and mentioning an ID thing early on as well</3 karma) Max BE PASSIONATE/AGGRESSIVE! This jury is massively split with people actively campaigning in the JH. Please do this game some justice and make the finale epic. Everyone keeps saying this b/c we all want to be in the finale.

2. Please answer faster.

3. LEARN SPELL CHECK. Become its new BFF.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Question 1:
Rank the jurors on how they played the game strategically

1. McLovin: I think you probably had the best strategic mind of anyone here. Whenever we would talk or were in group rooms you would always think every plan through and consider the alternatives.

2. Kirby: We would talk strategy alot together a lot and you always had great insight into the moves we were making and the risks we were taking. You stayed loyal to your alliance and made the right moves to get yourself extremely far in the game.

3. Blair: Like me you were on a lot of peoples good sides and gave yourself a lot of options n the game. I think we had a similar outlook to the game and as I said you might have been a bit hated too at the end but you were always thinking just like me and had an unbiased outlook on the game and who you were voting out.

4. Jessie: You didn’t always use strategy because you were more of a laid back social player but when someone got under your skin you pulled out all the stops to get them out and were always working hard to try and save our alliance which I respect. When you cut lose many times someone got killed cause of it.

5. Chris: I feel like the strategy and game you played was pretty brilliant staying quiet and kind of under the radar but at the right times flipping to try and put yourself further in the game. I never knew what you were really playing and I think that’s what made you such a strong player.

6. Marty: I feel like the moves I made to get myself here and take out the biggest threats in the game warrant this position. I feel like my strategy of always adapting to the game was very smart because the game of survivor itself is completely unpredictable. You can't come into the game and stay strong to a single strategy because the game constantly shifts. Especially a game like this that had completely unpredictable twist I new I had to think hard and fast or I was going to get eaten.

7. Kim: Just from talking to you I knew you were a really smart player and you knew the right moves to make to get with the right crowd when you flipped on Elena’s group to work with us. You had a unbiased and insightful view on things and I do wish you had of stuck around longer.

8. Bobby: You made a strong alliance and positioned yourself similar to me with your district partner by your side and hoped to ride that alliance out to the end. You also took a massive risk putting yourself out there after the alliance fell apart and you almost got an In when Chris tried to take us out.

9. Tim: After Elena left you really seemed to step up to the plate as the strategic force for the other alliance. While I never spoke to you much directly I knew from talking to others that you were the new strategic force behind their alliance trying to bring together people like Jessie to vote with you.

10. Santana: I only put you here because you didn’t show up that much and I don’t feel like you needed to pull a lot of strategic moves to make it far I think your strengths lie in other aspects of the game.

Question 2:
Rank the jurors on how they played the game socially

1. Jessie : Everyone In the game loved you. You played your character perfectly coming across as chilled with a love of life and just playing the game. So many people wanted to take you to the end just because they genuinely liked you. You had an amazing social game.

2. Blair: As I kind of mentioned above you had relationships with people in both alliances and had positioned yourself in a great spot to get deep into the game no matter which side won out which is something I really respect.

3. Kirby : I don’t think you talked to as many people as the above but I honestly don’t feel like you needed to either. The relationships you built were strong enough to get you far, I think your greatest strength was picking for the most part the right people to align with and work with who wanted to take you long term.

4. Santana: the fact that you were able to last so long while sometimes not even voting tells you me you where in an awesome position socially. You had your big alliance group but you were smart enough to reach out to a few people on my side as well. I think you played an amazing social game.

5. McLovin: Honestly this one is kind of hard because I heard you were bossing people around and trying to threaten people. But I really think that may have just been rumors from the other side because when we talked you came across perfectly normal and you seemed to have a lot of people willing to work with you and try and use your vote to their advantage. I think making people think they’re using you when they don’t realize you’re the one using them is honestly a really great position to be in.

6. Marty: While I honestly did try and stick to one side of the alliances one the lines were drawn, I feel like I worked really hard on making sure the alliances I made trusted me the most and were willing to take me to final 2. This was to make sure no matter who ended up with the power I would still have a position in the game and would be able to continue to fight.

7. Chris: It takes a lot of guts to realize that someone is steering you wrong and jump over to another alliance in order to work with them. Everyone was pretty willing to take you in and I think you picked a perfect opportunity to do so when the rest of our Sauna alliance really needed help. You used that to establish yourself a spot in the game and if not for me working insanely hard on Max and Blair I think you could have gotten me out.

8. Kim: Like Chris I think you did a good job of playing the social game to know who was lying to you and not looking out for you. So you reached out to the other alliances in the game and managed to work your way in with us. I do also want to take the time to thank you and Mclovin again because without you both returning we would have been sunk.

9. Tim: I think you were probably second or 3rd in command with the other alliance and probably would of made it very close to the end. You positioned yourself in a strong alliance and let Legolas/Elena be the front face of the group taking the target off yourself. You only really came up as a target because you had to start talking to more people to save yourself once we started picking your allies off. I had to work my butt off though to make sure people I was talking to still trusted me over you and stayed with us lol.

10. Bobby: Honestly you only go here because I feel like you got busy and didn’t have as much time to talk. You were pretty much in the same spot as Tim though in the sense that you built a great game and the only reason you ended up going when you did was because you fell on the wrong side of the numbers.

Question 3:
Rank the jurors on how they played the game competitively

I’m not sure if competitive means challenges or like trying so I’ll try and merge both.

1. Jessie: You were a great competitor in the challenges and you put a lot of work into helping our alliance get ahead in the game and trying to keep everyone calm. You knew that if we panicked we’d probably get taken out so you worked hard to try and safe us. You played an incredible game from a challenge and competitive stand point.

2. McLovin: You were another fearsome competitor in the challenges and always seemed to pull out a win when you needed to. Its like you had a 6th sense for when you were even slightly in danger. Basically the only reason you went home was Chris beating you in that immunity challenge.

3. Tim: You were pretty strong in the challenges and worked hard to protect your team. You also saved yourself winning that Cryptogram(omg I hate those things lmao) immunity challenge because we were planning on voting you out that vote. So you do get a high rating for saving yourself through immunity

4. Santana: You seemed to be wicked fast in the challenges when you showed up to compete and I’m honestly glad you weren’t always around or I feel like we would have had one hell of a time getting you out.

5. Marty: Honestly my challenge game did pick up towards the end once I started trying I even surprised myself with that. Early on I threw a lot of them though to keep a low profile. But I don’t like relying too heavily on immunity challenges because I feel like I would break under the pressure of HAVING to win or go home. So that’s why I put myself here. I had the immunity idol and put myself in an awesome position for this game so except for maybe the very first immunity challenge there weren’t really any immunities I felt like I NEEDED to absolutely win. But when I played them I won and some I dominated like the States challenges. Some I surprised myself winning(final immunity) and the X challenge which was my favorite. I felt like it was a good metaphor for the game in general. I hid under the radar in that, and people didn’t think I was a threat. People also had the ability to take me out(by removing my X’s) but they didn’t. They left me in the game until the very end, and I came out the winner.

6.Kirby: Again I didn’t feel like you needed to win a lot. But during some key votes like the battle ship challenge you absolutely dominated and honestly gave me the impression you were holding back too. Because your performance in that challenge was simply amazing lol.

7. Kim: I also don't think you relied to heavily on immunity but you were able to come back from redemption island. Mclovin mentioned it was because you were the only women available competing and i'm not completely sure if that's how it worked or not but either way I feel like you deserve some challenge cred for coming back from redemption.

8. Bobby: You did kind of compete less as the game when on but early on you proved you were a strong competitor proving to be very fast and winning or nearly winning several challenges. I think your performance early on proved you could be good but sadly you just weren't able to compete to your fullest ability later on

9. Chris: You didn’t win a lot but you did win a key challenge the vote Mclovin and Kim went by seconds which got you immunity and made sure Mclovin went home over you. So that’s why you’re here because you for sure saved yourself in that game by winning that challenge over Mclovin.

10 Blair: Blair I think worked her heart out this game to make sure she had a good spot. People eventually started realizing what she was up to but she played a great game because even when people knew what she was up to she was still kept around. But challenge wise she didn't seem that incredible. I sorta thought she seemed to purposely not rely on challenges to get ahead.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:43 pm

My jury questions for Marty.
Who's idea was it to vote me out? Yours or Jesses and why?

Jessie was the first one to suggest voting you out. I mean I agreed to it, I did. But he was the first one to suggest it.

What happened was before we voted out Blair Jessie mentioned to me that he didn't HAVE to vote out Blair. But he was because he was trusting me. But that it also put him in a weaker position taking out his own district partner. So could we please vote you out so that we'd have an easier time with getting to our bro final 2. This is also when he said he'd be willing to even throw the last immunity if he could, if it was just me him and max to prove his loyalty.

Untill this moment I always considered our final 3 would stick out. I honestly thought everyone WANTED it to stick out. I mean i still thought I would lose to either of you but at this point I didn't see any opportunity to change that or reason to try. I also was worried Jessie was testing me like Chris was and that if I gave the wrong answer(that answer being no lets keep Kirby) he might start to think Kirby/Marty was unbreakable and use Max/Blair to turn against us.

So in order to get him to go along with voting out Blair I agreed with the plan. It was around this time I started really paying attention to how people were slamming Max's lack of activity. So I realized I could use this opportunity to use strategy to get out 2 massive threats and maybe have a shot at winning the entire game! So I made the decision than to vote you out. And see if I could somehow use my trust with Jessie to get the final immunity win. In the end though I ended up being able to win it myself. At that point I stuck to my new plan and voted out Jessie.

How many F2s/F3s/F4s did you make in this game and did you plan on actually staying loyal to anyone?

My answer for all of these is probably going to be the same. I was always planning to adapt as the game when on and pretty much all the alliances I made were for safety to last in this game. I didn't base my loyalty on when I made the deal or who I liked best it was simply gonna be about what gave me my bets shot of making the final 2 and getting the chance to plead my cafe for the win.

However I did plan on staying loyal to our alliance/f3 alliance the longest. It was the one I stuck loyal to the longest. I did tell you both about the idol after all when i didnt have to tell anyone. I only told you both because I legitimately trusted our group of 3 the most. It wasn't untill what I mentioned above Jessie suggesting to get you out that I began to reconsider that I might have a better option with Max. I made alot of deals and I only did that because I was so passionate about saying in this game, making it to the end, and winning.

You can say alot about HOW I played. But I don't think anyone can deny I played every moment of the game because I really did want to give Jimmy a winner that completely dominated the game. I think thats something he would be really proud of for hi series.

Deals: I think this is all of them if I made a mistake or forgot one feel free to point it out.

Marty/Kirby

Marty/Jessie

Marty/Kirby/Jessie

Marty/Chris

Marty/Chris/Kim

Marty/Mclovin

Marty/Blair

Marty/Max

Marty/Max/Blair

Marty/Max/Blair/Jessie

Blair/Marty/Kirby/Lip/Tamera/ Max/Legolas

Blair/Marty/Kirby/Lip/Tamera/ Max/Legolas/Mclovin

Kim/Kirby/Jesse/Marty/Max/Chris

Marty/Kirby/Jessie/Blair

Marty/Mclovin/Legolas/Scott Pilgrim

Marty/Kirby/Mclovin/Kim

Marty/Legolas

Marty/Legolas/Elena

FOR BOTH OF YOU

Since no one has asked this yet I think, try to guess the identity of every juror in the game.

I'm probably going to be really bad at this but lets see.

Kim: xsourxgumxrocksx
McLovin:DJMyke
Tim: tom_delonge_ava
Santana: Spooky33
Chris: JohanPar
Bobby:kyogre123
Blair:punkrockprincess07
Kirby: Bork992
Jesse: homecomingguardking
Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 11:54 pm

McLovin wrote:
Kim!! You broke my heart when you didn't show up to the twist that got us eliminated. If you had been on we both could have joined team 2 and had a fighting chance Sad

I'm sorry McLovin, I realize what I did was selfish because it hurt you but with everything else going on outside this game I just couldn't anymore=(
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:00 am

For the record, I'm not Bork992.
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 5:21 am

BOBBY:

WEEK 13: This week is whhen we got Santana out. Not much happened here. I think Blair and I talked about getting Kirby out in the game as we wanted the boys to be with us (That liittle worry Marty would stick with his Parther).

WEEK 14: This week Chris asked for Blair and I work with him, even though he was with Marty? Anyway he wanted to vote out Jesse and we were not happy with that. I told Chris something about how he won't get the votes. Chris was the vote, he was going after one of my fourway and I didn't like that.

WEEK 15: Bobby went.

WEEK 16: The week it all changed. We were set to vote Kirby, Or so I thought. Jesse got told Blair was voting her and he believed that, or so he told me. The other two voted Blair. Mary lied to me about this vote saying it was Kirby but not to make it look like we were voting her. Ha! Then Blair went and I got so Mad/Unhappy with both Boys. I PMed them both, I think I made Marty feel bad but who knows.

WEEK 17: I was trying to get Jesse to vote Marty, well planned to at the startbut Jesse wanted Kirby. I was still not sure who I would off voted out of Marty and Kirby. but Marty was part of my fourway. Jesse was my Final 2 at this point now. Marty won and I voted Kirby.

WEEK 18: Nothing much happened here.

3. Who would you have taken had you won the last immunity challenge?

Jesse, I trustd him more as the game went on and I felt he was honest with me. After Marty voted Blair out butt liedto me about it, I was not wanting to work with him haha. I know Jesse would of beat me in the Final 2 because he was liked, great at the gaame and won a lot of challenges. But saying that, I would still try to get votes Razz.

Questions for both:

1. Rank all jurors on how well they played the game overall. You may do 1-10, put them in order, however you’d like.

2. Name some times you felt like you were endanger and how you managed to get out of it in detail.

I felt in danger when Lip went. I was rumored to be in an alliance with both Lip and Kris together, not true but Kris and Lip went so I thought I miggnht be next. I tried to see if my name was mentioned but Blair said it wasn't, we both told each other if our names wwere szsaid said with a tube of ice cream and Magazines.

Also the Final 4 and 3. I thought Kirbyy and Marty wre very close so as I asked Marty told me he trusted her more but then she left. F2, I did not feel safe and thought I would not make it. I was taking Jesse but he wasn't taking me as he avoided the question.

I felt in danger near the start of the games more when we were losing people and then Final 4 and 3.

3. Why should I, Bobby, vote for you?

I feel I should get your vote as I I played the game UTR Well. I was not inactive and I kept up with the game news.Yes I did not win Challenges, but I did almost win one or two. I made deals to people I trusted and I did not make deals here and there so I could feel safe and then break that deal. I did not have to backstab as much as Marty to get here and I did not make the jury mad at me and I came here with a clean game.

Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:14 am

Bobby lol:

Thisn is tough. 10-1:

Santana: Challefge threat but she was quiet. I didn't know what she was thinking and Tim telling me he and Santana were not too close made me think she didn't have many people.

Chris: You also, at the start, were quiet but you also saved yorself. You would of more likely went when McLovin and Kim went so you winning saved you. I also think you were loyal to Marty as you wanted Jesse out when you came to Myself and Blair.

Tim: You were tough at challenges and also a smooth talker, you were a threat. I would worry you'd win a challenge and we would need to target one of the alliance members if you didn't go before Bobby (Bobby couldn't really make it).

Bobby: You also, like Tim, worried me winning challenges ,but then you couldn't make few rounds and couldn't show up. Your speech did wory me though, I though people would try use you and then I would be voted out at like Final 6 or so haha.

Kirby: I didn't know much about your game but you were loyal to Marty throughout this game and I like that. You also showed jus not to mess with you at challenges and you worked your backside off to win immuniy.

Blair: Girl, I loved you in this game. You flipped like twice, and yet, no one really looked your way. You were very likeable and you also showed your skills at the challenges and your social skills with tthe others. You sared your plans/thoughts with me and when you flipped you were sorry about it, were you? (I say you were sorry) I don't care, it was hard to be angry at you anyway ad the trust stayed thre so your game was great.

Jesse: Jesse had the big moves, (Lgolas/Elena vote) and he was keepimg the alliance together (Kept posting to see what was happening). He also showed loyalty and again, A big challenge threat (Also winning the idol). Jesse, in my opinon, played the the best game. He was als very likeable.

Blair I would o it faster but I got a busy da so I am trying. I could try on my phone though Razz. So I will do Santana's ;last.

My jury questions to Max.

Not really a question but give me a well detailed paragraph on why Marty does not deserve to win this game.

I don't want to be horrible about him so I will focus on his gameplay in the game and the backstabbing. He is cool though haha.

I feel Marty does not deserve to win because he played a very dirty game. He made deals with a lot of the players, his reason? Well because there were 24 players. All Marty needed to do was be in an alliance with big numbers but really only have deals with one or two of them as usually the big alliances are made up of other alliances already made. He said to Jesse Blair is voting him out and to me Kirby is the vote. He should of known this would of gotten back to Blair and Jesse that Marty told her Kirby is the vote and to pretend it isn't. The big thing is his backstabbing, he did not need to do this. Had he stuck to his main alliance, whoever that would be, and had the social side of the game, I feel the others would off respected him more. Also when he took out Kirby? Did he think seh would like this and respect it? I also think had he told Kirby she was going she would of been a bit better ith it.To me, he made some of you guys were not respected by him using you to get what e wanted. He backstab, what? 5 of the jury members? Russell played kind of the same game and he didn't win the was he played, Natalie White won it.

Lets pretend you & Marty did not make the finals. Which two jurors do you think deserved to be in the final?

Saame as bBlair siad but I will expand.

Jesse andd Blair. Both of these two would of been a great final 2 . District one making it to the end. Jesse had the challenge side to it and Blair had moe of the likeable side to it. They both would have good arugements for the questions and I feel the jury would be split. Jesse would have his idol win and his 5 or more challenge wins. He also had big moves that changed the game (Like I said, Elena and Legolas going). Blair was more social of the game but she alsowas not getting targeted even after she flipped on the tribe. People just liked her, she seemed like someone who knew what she wanted without getting a target put onto her.

FOR BOTH OF YOU

Kim - Henry.
McLovin - DJ Mykee?
Tim - Dino
Santana - Oxy
Chris - Loonie.
Bobby - Javi?
Blair - If not Nicole then I feel LadyJ
Kirby - Dino? I put him twce haha.
Jesse - Kathy.

Ok I need to go, but I will try do Santana's later.
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:50 am

I don't know if this is considered disrespectful or not but I feel like I really need to say something. You know Max I think the world of you but Blair told me to own my game more so I guess this is just an answer to her other comment Razz I feel like people are trying to re-write history and make an UN-just comparison.

You know why Russel lost the game? Because he viciously made fun of jurors to their own faces. He burnt their personal property and generally treated them like crap the entire game and tried to boss them around like a retarded bulldog.

Natalie won the game because not just because she was nice and well liked. But she also made a legitimate game changing move when she got Erik out and started the down-word spiral of the Galu alliance.

Other than back-stabbing. I was never really bossy to people. In fact I made it a point to do the OPPOSITE. I saw how Elena and Legolas were playing the game and that people were NOT responding to being bossed around. So I made that my platform while trying to turn votes and even later in the game. I'm not gonna be the guy thats gonna boss you around. I'm gonna work WITH you and treat you as a person and we can try and get ourselves further together.

So I made a point to always come to people and make sure they knew I was willing to discuss it. I never wanted to be the leader because usually the leaders get voted out. I lied but I never tried to boss my alliance around. Hell I even asked Kirby/Jessie if I should use the idol or not because I trusted their judgement. I was never disrespectful to people. Russel also thought there was no way in hell he was going to lose. I even said I don't think my chances are that amazing that's why I did everything I could to make sure my chances were higher. But I know I can lose because im not an over confident arrogant doushbag like he was.

And Natalie. I'm only trying to defend myself but even Max admits she wasn't always around and didn't always get her way. Natalie got her way when it counted, like getting Erik voted out and getting Russel to take her far. She also knew what was going on for every vote. Natalie also attended every challenge and while she didn't always win she was at those challenges. She played a quiet game but she was there for every moment OF the game. I'm not saying I always got my way every moment but I completely positive got my way more than Max did. And you can only vote for one of us.

Max didn't always attend challenges. And a lot of times we had to fill her in yes. And she wasn't always present for our strategy talks as they were live we had to give her the cliff notes. She was extremely loyal to us which we needed but all i'm trying to say is Natalie knew more about what was going on in her game. We even blind-sided Max at the final 5 when Blair went. She had no idea that was happening. I did. I think I even shocked her taking out Kirby and Jessie. I hinted that she didn't have the whole game figured out when she was pissed at me, but I never told her "im taking you to final 2" because I wanted to be able to say I had more effect on those votes than she did and knew stuff about the game she did not. Lastly Natalie won because she built relationships. I heard a lot of people say they thought Max had no personality or she really quiet. Now they're just conveniently trying to forget about that because they don't like that I lied to them. Natalie genuinely bonded with people on a personal level. I made have used relationships more brutally but I sure as hell built them in this game and no one could say my posts had no personality because I tried to show people I wasn't just some robot only showing up when it was convenient.

Natalie White played a really strong game. But she was present for every moment of that game. And she made a game changing move that even Russel didn't know about. And once Galu was gone she pretty much always knew what was going on in the game, and who was going home. If you look at the wikipedia page she voted for the person that left every single time post merge single time. Max didn't have that type of control while I did.

So I understand being angry but don't compare me to someone that seriously had no respect for people in general, assumed people had a god given right to give him the win, and tried to boss people around from day 39 to day 1. Who's only social game was even used so he could order people around people he didnt even NEED to lie to or boss around. On the flip side don't compare Max to someone that made a huge game alternating move, took the TIME to build strong sincere relationships with people, and was always present in challenges and the game in general.

So voting for me your sure as hell not voting for Russel despite what people are trying to convince you of. When I think about how pissed the jury is, with still having a chance at winning, I feel more like Parvarti. I'm not saying my game is anywhere near as good as hers, but because she was apart of brutal moves And to make sure she was always in a position to get to the end. She even used friendships to further herself in the game. But while she was still voting people out she still showed respect enough to them while she was in the game that they voted for her to win. She got Ozzy incredibly pissed at her, much like Jessie there was no WAY Ozzy was voting for Paravrti. But just like I knew, Parvarti knew she had to do something drastic or Ozzy was going to win the game. In the end that didn't end up mattering and she still managed to secure a win and she won 5-3 because jurors respected how she played the game more.

I won challenges I had social relationships with almost everyone in the game that got me here. And I talked strategy with several people at key votes every night taking in what they were telling me and using it to formulate my own plans to get here. No one ever said I had no personally, some just don't like how I played the game. Which I respect. But let that be the reason. Don't say Max played a stronger game or even try to compare her to a real survivor player that played a way stronger game. Your voting for her because while she didn't control or impact the game she was nice and loyal and for some people thats enough for a winner. For me its not. For people that say they want this game to be "Epic?" how do you really want to end this game with a whimper or with a bang?

I dominated this game in all 3 aspects so I feel like if you want to vote for the person that played the game the best, and give Jimmy/Dan and this series a deserving winner than vote for me. If you want to punish me for playing the game too hard and voting for someone who admittedly to just being loyal and honest and not having the time to show up or put into the game and even started off that way in the jury questions then vote for Max. But don't try and sell that as an epic conclusion because it simply is not.

Thanks for your attention but I needed people to know why I don't see myself as Russel and maybe this will let Blair and others know how much I have been and still am fighting for this.
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 1:54 pm

If all questions are answered the finalists may post closing statements and voting can commence.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:16 pm

Quote :
So I understand being angry but don't compare me to someone that seriously had no respect for people in general
Hypocrisy at its finest.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 3:29 pm

I remember the jurors from that season saying that Russell would often come up to them the day of a tribal and lie to them needlessly, look them in the eye, pretend to be their friend and offer them a glimmer of hope.

Then they would go to tribal and he would betray them and laugh.

Maybe they only difference is you know how to pretend to be sorry after the fact and he didn't, but that just makes you slightly less terrible.

Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 4:39 pm

I'm not going to ask anything, I've already made up my mind. Thanks for the entertainming Q & A's though everyone! Fun to read.
Back to top Go down
Santana Lopez

Santana Lopez

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 6:24 pm

Max needs to answer my question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Speeches and jury questioning
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next