Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Speeches and jury questioning

Go down 
+8
Tim Riggins
Chris Keller
Blair Waldorf
McLovin
Jesse Pinkman
Max Black
Marty Kranz
Seneca Crane
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:02 pm

Just to be clear:

Marty is taking credit for the plan to take out Lego and Elena, which was all me. I won the challenge against the guy who had just won 4 in a row AND I came up with the idea to confuse the vote because I knew exactly who was telling Elena the info.

I made it seem like it was Marty's idea on the public chat so that he would be seen as the target later on.

And 2 of your biggest moves were essentially getting so close to me on a personal level that you could use that to cut my throat. Wow. And you are proud of that?

Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:14 pm

Blair and Tim I will try to answer soon.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:34 pm

I said that and I stand by it 100%.

You think Jesse's speech was harsh. Wait till you hear mine.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Oh and Max, please get off your fucking phone and get your ass on a computer.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:46 pm

Seriously Max. You're acting like you want us to have no choice but to vote for this tool. Get your head outta yer ass and show some respect to Jimmy.

You are in the finals for shit's sake. Act like it matter to you cuz a few of us would love your spot.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Just because coward over here wanted a mute in the finals doesn't mean he SHOULD have one.

If you don't start taking this seriously I am going to send Mclovin and his fake ID to the store to buy some booze and knock you over the head with it yo.
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:49 pm

Blair

1. I was loyal.

2. I was honest. I was more honest with my fourway alliance

3. I did tr but I had to be UTR andd it worked?

4. Planned moves. Meaning they did not work out haha. Blair kniws haha. They weren't big ones though.

5. Didn't make the jury mad I hope.

Yes you were my f2 girl. I was so not happy when the boys voted you out that I told them, mostly Marty, how I felt and all that.

You and Jesse. Blairr you aee well liked and had good moves. Jesse yo. Played hard and made big moves.
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Out my ass? You guys have no clue what is g
going on with me right now. Reason why Im on my phone. Don't be a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:55 pm

Lol okay thanks you guys for the answers. Marty, I do get your game (I confessed Day 1 you would be my biggest threat) and Max you know I <3 you.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:55 pm

In Max's defense, she does have some personal stuff going on. But maybe you could try the library?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:04 pm

It's all good yo. You already know you have my vote Max. I just wish you would work for it a little is all.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:05 pm

*on your ass

You should wait until you're a computer or laptop rather than doing everything by phone. Its really hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Blair there is none where I live. Sorry about my outburst too. I can try and that is try, to get on one tomorrow.

Also I talked to Jimmy and I respect both him and Dan.
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:12 pm

I know Kirby haha. If you all an wait tomorrow I will try the PC one. Sorry again.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:38 pm

Yeah theres no rush girl. lol I still haven't posted my questions but I'll do it tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: TO MARTY & MAX   Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:06 pm

I want to start off with Marty first. Hey Marty, remember me. Your district partner and one of your MANY F2s in this game apparently. Now I'm reading everyones speeches including yours and am I disgusted with your gameplay. You didn't stay loyal to anybody in this game. The irony of this was that I was actually going to take you to the F2 had I won the last immunity challenge because unlike you I know what loyalty means and for you to bitch about how Blair wasn't loyal is extremely hypocritical.

I would have had at least a bit more respect for you had you taken Jesse to the end. Nonetheless you backstabbed him too. You ended up taking Max which was such a cowardly move. Do you really want to win like that? BY BEING A COWARD? I would have taken you or Jesse to the finals because this is just an online game and I was actually looking forward to seeing who you were so we could work together in future games. Winning is not everything and I actually enjoyed talking to the both of you a lot. Now your reputation is ruined because everyone will see you as a backstabbing liar in every game you're in.

I see you made multiple promises of F4s, F3s, F2s. Let me ask you something. Have you ever played Survivor before? You do realize that every person you lied to is gonna decide whether you win or lose in the jury. You backstabbed me, Jesse, Chris, McLovin & Blair as far and I believed you promised all of us some sort of "Final" deal. The only people I promised F3 & F2 in this game were you & Jesse.. I mean some people might praise your gameplay but I seriously want to gag. I was the one who said you would sell your own mother across the river to win this game and tbh I really don't give a fuck if you're botty hurt over it. Its true.

Now you're sitting here saying "sorry guys, I hope you can see beyond all the betrayals and lies I did" and thinking we're gonna be like "aww well he worked hard for it". FUCK NO. You didn't win shit until the very end once all the good players were gone. You also made unnecessary lies to me, McLovin, Chris saying we were staying only for us to be voted off the same round. What I'm trying to sum up in this summary is that you're a coward who thinks had an awesome gameplay but in reality its very sloppy full of cracks. What I respect about Max is that she didn't align with everyone and didn't backstab anyone. I honestly think she would have taken Blair had she had the chance.

I really hope karma hits you hard and this game ends up like the movie. You're like Cato since you're the male from District 2, and Max is Katniss since shes the female from District 12. Cato kills a lot of people to get to the end and Katniss stays loyal to her alliance but still tries to survive. Hopefully history the same scenario happens here.

Max, I will say this. Have some respect for Jimmy & Dan. They put a lot of effort into this game so at least have the courtesy to put an effort in your jury answers. I don't want to hear your excuses or problems you're having. We all have problems. I know in the beginning of the game you were active and actually very social. So far your answers have been a slap in the face for everyone who's still rooting for you.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:01 pm

Wow, that's a lot of hate lol. I'll type up my questions, but I will probably have to wait until I get home tonight. Neither of you lied to me or backstabbed me (mostly because Marty was one of the very few people I never talked to. The only one past the jury stage), so I promise I'll play nice lol
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Hey Tim! Just so you know all the `kill one member`parts I simply based on who I trusted the least of that group at the time. Also I added the "Requested by, number of replies, and number of views" states as well but since I started typing it in word I think that messed up some of the formatting :S Sorry.

Name: The Sauna
Group members: Blair Waldorf, Jessie Pinkman, Marty Kranz, Kirby Reed, Lip Gallagher, Tamera Campbell, Max Black, and Legolas
When: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:53 pm
Most trusted member: Kirby Reed
Kill one member: Tamera Campbell
Intention: This was our very first big alliance. It was basically made out of survival instinct like we all knew if we didn’t get together the rest of us would be picked off. Its where most of the rest of the alliances in my game came from. Although unfortunately most of its members didn’t end up lasting. So since it was kind of an “keep all our asses safe” alliance I intended to stick with it until we had picked off your guy’s group. Requested by: Max Black
Number of Replies: 299 Views: 1311

Name: Kick Ass District Group members: McLovin, Legolas, Scott Pilgrim, and Marty Kranz
When: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:32 pm
Most trusted member: McLovin
Kill one member: Scott Pilgrim
Intention: This was the alliance I had made with Mclovin/Legolas/Scott-pilgrim kind of a badass characters alliance. At the time I considered my f2 with Kirby legit. So this alliance was more formed for extra protection. It didn’t end up lasting though because Scott Pilgrim ended up going out early cause of inactivity :/. Mclovin/Legolas and myself did use this to talk to each other until Mclovin ended up going and Legolas turned on us. Requested By: McLovin. Number of Replies: 115 Views: 357

Name: Triple Threat District Group members: Babydoll, Kirby Reed, Legolas, Marty Kranz, Max Black, and McLovin
When: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:12 am
Most trusted member: Kirby Reed,
Kill one member: Babydoll
Intention: This was one of the “get a bunch of districts together” thing and since I was aligned with Mclovin, Max and Legolas early on this alliance made sense. I said before how I’m big on keeping people in I’m social with if I can so I was honestly hoping this alliance would work. Instead Baby doll ended up getting the vote and later Legolas ended up getting closer to Elena`s side so we ended up going our separate ways from them.
Requested By: McLovin. Number of Replies: 38 Views: 162

Name: Careers Group members: Kirby Reed, Marty Kranz, Blair Waldorf, and Jesse Pinkman
When: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:18 am
Kill one member: Jesse Pinkman
Intention: This was like the second coming of the Triple Threat alliance. This was the main one for awhile. I was talking to Kirby and Blair the most when this was created. It was because of this alliance I really started to consider the idea of working long term with Jessie. At the time I really wanted this alliance to go all the way but Blair ended up voting with the other alliance group and the mis-trust kind of broke that group up. Well all still made it really far despite that though.
Requested By: Kirby Reed Number of Replies: 70
Views: 288

Name: Room for You Group members: Marty Kranz, Kirby Reed, Legolas, Max Black, Jesse Pinkman, Lip Gallagher, McLovin, and Blair Waldorf
When: Zero Posts early to mid i`m guessing.
Kill one member: Lip Gallagher
Intention: This group was formed after BabyDoll got voted out and we wanted to bring Mclovin in to vote with us and hopefully take out the big alliance. This was another group pretty much made for survival and back when you guys were in control of the game and we were scrambling to do anything we could to survive. Although we must have come together through other groups and pms cause this one honestly has 0 posts in it lol.I think the problem here might have been people were wary of Blair and Legolas at this point so there was some mistrust. But without a date I can’t say for SURE.
Requested By: N/A Number of Replies: N/A Views: N/A

Name: Karma Police Group members: Marty Kranz, Chris Keller, and Kim Mills
When: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:43 am
Most trusted member: Kim Mills
Kill one member: Chris Keller,
Intention: This was formed after I talked to Chris about Elena and it all came together what a snake she was. So we decided to pull in Tim who was ALSO realizing it and just make a kind of “We figured it out alliance!”. This was mostly made to keep Chris and Kim voting with our side. We needed them to have an invested reason to vote with us long term once Elena was gone so I thought this alliance would be enough. We must of talked through mostly pms though cause this one has replies lol. Requested By: Marty Kranz Number of Replies: 0 Views: 8

Name: Room for You Group members: Kim Mills, Kirby Reed, Jesse Pinkman, Marty Kranz, Max Black, and Chris Keller
When: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:48 am
Kill one member: Chris Keller
Intention: This alliance was first formed when Kim finally turned herself over to our side. We all tried to work together and get Elena out. I guess if we had succeeded back than we would have stuck together through that bond. But unfortunately this is when Kim got voted out that put those plans to rest. Her and Mclovin’s return however gave the room new life when Kim and Mclovin were added back to the room and this became the chat for our big counter alliance after we took out Elena and began voting against the rest of her alliance. Requested By: Kim Mills. Number of Replies: 292 Views: 1211

Name: Room for You Group members: Kirby Reed, Jesse Pinkman, Marty Kranz, Max Black, Chris Keller, Kim Mills, and McLovin
When: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:43 am
Kill one member: McLovin
Intention: Thiisss was honestly formed because Dan didn`t realize Mclovin had been added to the above room Razz so it wasn’t really used at all lmao. Requested By: Kirby Reed. Number of Replies: 8 Views: 43

Name: Room for You Group members: Blair Waldorf, Jesse Pinkman, Marty Kranz, and Max Black
When: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:19 am
Most trusted member: Jesse Pinkman
Kill one member: Blair Waldorf
Intention: This was the fake final 4 alliance that we used to in order to try and hade the one me/Jessie/Marty had. My intention at the time wasp only to go with Jessie to the final 3 at the time of its creation. We didn’t start talking about offing Kirby until later we just wanted to make sure that they didn’t think me/Kirby/Jessie were too close in order to form a counter alliance. So it was mostly just to keep Blair/Max from doing anything that could potentially stop us. Requested By: Max Black Number of Replies: 68 Views: 287

Name: Room for You Group members: Marty Kranz, Jesse Pinkman, and Kirby Reed
When: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:28 pm
Most trusted member: Jesse Pinkman
Kill one member: Kirby Reed
Intention: This was created to be the group chat from our core group. When it was created I knew Jessie would take me to final 3 and suspected Kirby might but I wasn’t perfectly sure because her always complimenting my game seemed to be a bad sign. It was our main group and where I told them I had the idol and we did a lot of our strategizing for the end part of the game. Requested By: Kirby Reed. Number of Replies: 204 Views: 634
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Ahaha, I had actually listed it as 'least trusted member' at first but I thought 'kill' would be more dramatic. Glad you got the point! And thanks for answering it in detail too. I haven't read it all yet but I will right away!
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Kirby I still think its unfair that you think I don't respect them as I do and a problem happens to be why I am on ny phone and I kboww everyone does but that is treally a reason. Like I said, I will try be on a PC tomorrow and add more onto Blair's. I fully respect them and what they did. If I didn't then I wouldn't show up at all. I know you want me to do good so thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:11 pm

I’ve had a lot of fun in this game and I’m sure that this will go down as one of my favorites. Aside from the two inactives, this was a great cast. That said, I have no bitter feelings toward either of you. I’m sort of glad that I never talked to you, Marty, because I know for sure I would have been backstabbed too. As far as I can tell, the only person who did the closest thing to betraying me was Jesse and he told me upfront that he was no longer on my side. I respect that. I understand why you both wanted me out because I would not have taken either of you. You were both on the other side from the start, so I can’t really say anything bad about that. I had fun fighting. You should both know that I am not bitter toward any of you and that I will be completely unbiased because there is no reason why I would be biased toward either of you. Make your answers count because while I am leaning a certain way, I can be swayed.

Questions for Marty:

1. You’ve obviously played a dirty game. A lot of the jury hate your guts. Have you ever once thought about jury management? That is a crucial part of this game. You could play the best game anyone has ever played and it would all be for nothing if you piss the jury off. Do you regret not playing at least a slightly cleaner game?

2. What was your reasoning for choosing Max over Jesse? I mean, I know it’s obvious to most people, but do you really think you have a better chance with her? I don’t think she’s pissed anyone off. No one is upset with her and you have people writing you essays on how terrible a person you are. I can respect that kind of gameplay, but that’s just me. You still have to account for everyone else. How confident are you that you made the right choice taking her.

3. If you could go back and do things differently, would you?

Questions for Max:

1. You’ve played a perfect under the radar game, but one could also easily make the argument that you haven’t done anything. You don’t take this seriously enough. This is the final two and you should have a lot more to say. One thing you have going for you is that you’re likable, especially compared to your opponent. My first question is was this the role you were planning to play?

2. Explain to me your strategy from week to week. Why did you do the things you did and side with certain people over others? I want to know what exactly you’ve been doing this entire game and why you deserve to be in the final 2.

3. Who would you have taken had you won the last immunity challenge?

Questions for both:

1. Rank all jurors on how well they played the game overall. You may do 1-10, put them in order, however you’d like.

2. Name some times you felt like you were endanger and how you managed to get out of it in detail.

3. Why should I, Bobby, vote for you?
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:11 pm

in danger*
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:50 am

lol interesting thoughts about the career alliance. I knew I WAS in a better position, so that's why I'm shocked you were closer to Jesse but I was lying out of control and Kirby sent me a mean PM, and you were really pissed too I remember. Good times lol. I kept posting in the career alliance that I was still with all of you and kept getting ignored lmao <3 but you all talked to me privately.

Can't wait to read that f3 room and get bashed more haha
Back to top Go down
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:15 am

1. You’ve obviously played a dirty game. A lot of the jury hate your guts. Have you ever once thought about jury management? That is a crucial part of this game. You could play the best game anyone has ever played and it would all be for nothing if you piss the jury off. Do you regret not playing at least a slightly cleaner game?

I like to think the only thing I do know for sure in life is what my strengths and weaknesses are. And giving speeches like this isn’t one of them. I always seem to put my foot in my mouth or say the wrong thing. From early on I felt like no matter how I played, my best shot at winning was going against someone who I felt like I had a big chance at beating.
If you look at the final 4 and the strength of the game they played I do feel like Max was my best chance simply because through no fault of her own she was absent for a lot of the game. Kirby had built way more relationships with the jury than me and Jessie was a huge strategic and challenge competitor.

And I didn’t just pull this out of my butt. . I did think it over. I didn’t have anything to do with Kim going, I figure I hadn’t promised anything to Santana, Tim or you. So you would be neutral about it. I thought Blair would respect me because we played a similar game. I knew I wouldn’t get Jessie s vote because I burned him the worst of all but he was such a big threat I had to take that risk. I didn’t expect him to become so angry over a game though. I back stabbed Kirby but I thought she would understand I only did it to put myself in a position to take Max to the end and have a better shot to win. And Chris did try and get me out so I thought he’d respect the fact that I was able to get him before he got me. I didn’t expect them to take the online version so personally as the tv version. It certainly hasn’t happened like for me before. At least not at this level.

I find the frustrating thing about jury’s is that you never know how they’re going to react. Some respect under the radar some respect challenges some respect strategy. Heroes and villains have won this game. It all depends whos ON the jury. I guess for my jury management and taking Max, I feel a little bit like JT giving the idol to the villains. It was a risky move, that could have paid off or terribly failed. But JT made his best with the information he was getting. Just like I did I was also being told by everyone in the game that they didn’t want Max to win. I guess I’m the biggest sucker of all for believing them. But that’s what motivated my decision on who to take. As for playing a cleaner game. Honesty wise yes I wish I’d of told more people I was voting them out. But I don’t think I could of went up against Kirby or Jessie and knowingly lose the game that’s just not part of my personality. I’m sorry I can’t change that :S.

2. What was your reasoning for choosing Max over Jesse? I mean, I know it’s obvious to most people, but do you really think you have a better chance with her? I don’t think she’s pissed anyone off. No one is upset with her and you have people writing you essays on how terrible a person you are. I can respect that kind of gameplay, but that’s just me. You still have to account for everyone else. How confident are you that you made the right choice taking her.

To start, people kept talking Max down to me. As I said Kirby was always talking down Max’s game in private saying she didn’t deserve to win and “you wont catch me voting for her”, and Jessie even said at final 4 immunity that “If Max wins the challenge I might start doing meth again”. But you have to keep in mind until that point I’d be working with these people the entire game. I thought between myself and Max, someone they had been attacking the whole game they’d be willing to at least see that I played every single bit of this game and at least give me an equal shot at getting their vote.

I also think its interesting they’re saying now that Max is “disrespecting Jimmy” for dealing with her LIFE when they were disrespecting her themselves for much of the last half of the game. And she doesn’t deserve that. So honestly I’m completely shocked at their behavior now. In an online game, that’s not for any money at all they’d do a complete 180 just because I voted them out. I can honestly swear on anything if one of them they had done the same thing to me I would for sure have voted for any of them to win because I did respect them and the game we played together. I know how hard all THREE of us worked and would think one of us three should come away with the win, and vote for Jessie or Kirby depending on who was there.

I knew I couldn’t take Jessie because so many people as they were leaving said Jessie had their vote to win. And I knew Kirby at many points in the game had spoken to Santana and Tim so I was worried that group might want her to win over me because I rarely talked to them (yourself included).She was better at relationship building so I knew I was coming 2nd place no matter what. At least this way I have an argument.

As for how confident I am I’m honestly at 70/30. In the negative for me lol. I’m not stupid and I know its not good. But I wouldn’t change how I played because I think in games and in life you have to stand by the decisions you make. And tomorrow is a new day so maybe the tide can turn or people will see how hard I worked in this game.

3. If you could go back and do things differently, would you?

Honestly yes I would change one aspect of my game play. The only thing I would change is telling people that I was voting them out as that might make it seem less cold-blooded. I honestly never intended for it to come across that way and for that I am sorry. But as I’ve said a few times I’m not very good at that so It would probably come across as disrespectful even when I don’t mean it to. But as for my decisions other than that I stand by my game and would make the same ones. My respect for Jessie and Kirby is basically gone now simply because they’re stooping to personal family insults. If I have to lose I’m so glad it’s to Max. Because she was upset with me when I lied to her and voted out Blair but she never made it personally and attacked me.
Questions for both:

1. Rank all jurors on how well they played the game overall. You may do 1-10, put them in order, however you’d like.

1 Jessie: I think you played the best game on every front a person can play the game on. Strategy, social, strategic, and dedication. Your only weakness was believing I was being honesty with you. That was literally your only mistake. Other than that you absolutely dominated this game.

2 Blair: You played a really similar game to me, in the sense that you were great socially but always had options. But you may also have had the same problem as me with too many promises at the end. You also said you did want to take Jessie to the end and I’m not sure if anyone could have beaten him. I stand by what I said though purely strategy wise I think you were my biggest rival and it was actually fun testing myself against you in that regard, if that makes sense lol.

3 Kirby: I think you were always in a great position socially and while you won challenges and made strategic moves you were skilled enough that you didn’t always need to give orders. You were a loyal strong player, (far moreso than me) who stood by her word. We also both shared the hate of Elena controlling every vote lol. Like Jessie your only real mistake was trusting me that I would honor our alliance and unfortunately I just couldn’t take the chance of losing to someone that I know for a fact played a way better game than me.

4 McLovin: You were a huge dominate threat to win this game. You were always making moves to put yourself ahead and you were almost as good as Jessie in the challenges. You just got screwed by a twist and I also think the rumor mill screwed you a bit as well since people seemed to keep saying you were threatening people. I never got that vibe from you though and I think you could of easily had an argument as to why you deserved to win this game, with the social and challenge skills to get there.

5 Chris: I think you played an awesome under the radar game and like myself you weren’t afraid to flip the script in order to put yourself ahead. I honestly thought you were one of the people who would understand that way of thinking since you broke our alliance first. But I also think you attempting to do that helped prove my point that I had to make all these alliances or someone would of gotten me out. If I didn’t have the deal with Max/Blair you probably would of beaten our alliance.

6 Kim: I think while you were around you had extreme likability which if not for the twist would of gotten you far. Also when we talked I knew you were a very strategic player and pretty relaxed about it like myself so I think you had the potential to go very far and play a fantastic game.

7 Bobby: I think you had all 3 parts of the game all wrapped up you were just on the wrong side of the numbers. But had you guys gotten to power I think you could of easily been sitting here in my place instead. You had a lot of power but only seemed to come up as the vote towards the end. I think you played a great great game.

8 Tim: I also think you had all 3 parts locked up. Strategy, social and challenges. I only put you lower because I felt like people knew you leader once we got Elena/Legolas out. So I felt like you had a slightly bigger target on your back. But I also think that had your side taken the numbers instead Legolas/Elena would have been a bigger target and you could of also made the final 2.

9 Santana: You were a tough competitor but didn’t always show up. That’s basically the only reason I have to put you here. But you lasted a really long time despite that and being in the minority alliance so I know you’re a wicked strong player

2. Name some times you felt like you were endanger and how you managed to get out of it in detail.

There are several times I felt like I was in real danger of being voted out.

The first time was funny enough early on in the game. It was at the start when we were separated into those two different tribes. Team Snow and Team Coin. I wasn’t sure how the tribe situation was going to work. I was hoping maybe the winning tribe would be voting from the losing tribe so I decided to join up with the other tribe to make them lose. Than we could pick off people I hadn't spoken to. However on this tribe I had only really spoken with Max/Mclovin and Legolas at this point. Than I learned that we’d be voting as a tribe and if we lost I was fucked Laughing I feel like if we had lost that tribe immunity challenge I would of gotten voted out. But I got the last point of that immunity challenge by not holding back and secured our immunity win. As well as my safety.

Next, is when Chris tried to use Max/Blair/Bobby/himself to vote out myself/Jessie/Kirby. I had the battle idol. But your looking at mr. is only good at challenges at the end of the game. I didn’t feel confident playing it meant automatic safety. I had to trust that the fake alliance I made with Max and Blair would be enough to keep me safe. Fortunately they warned us about it instead and considered Chris a big snake for this move. So we were successfully able to get the vote onto Chris instead and take him out securing my safety for another day.

I also felt like after Legolas left there would be a chance I was in danger since he pretty much told everyone what a huge threat I was and that they should vote me out because I would back-stab anyone to get to the end. Since that was honestly trust I was worried about my allies loosing trust in me so I tried my best to act weaker and less interested in the game so that they didn’t see me as much of a threat. Doing this allowed me to stay around and our group of survivors all came together and I was able to build the strategic bonds I needed to position myself in the final 2.

Finally I felt the most in danger during the second tribe twist. I was on a tribe with Jessie/Kirby/Mclovin ALL people I had final 2's with. I honestly felt like that was the one time they were all going to connect the dots and compare notes. Which means I would of got voted out. I kept up my social game with the three of them however so that Kirby/Jessie would realize I was really voting with them and we voted out Mclovin.

3. Why should I, Bobby, vote for you?

I think you should vote for me because aside from the lying. I was a competitor. I won challenges. I made social moves to keep myself safe each and every vote. I used the mystery aspect to full affect not only pretending to be the weak pot head Marty, but also playing into peoples assumptions on who I might be on the outside. I used a strategy that was controversial but I honestly did what I thought was best to get myself further in the game and in a position where my odds were good enough to win. I took RISKS this game and was passionate about it. I defiantly cared about my place in the game.

I never spoke to you personally, because I made that as a conscience decision. I knew the lines were drawn in the sand. Not just alliances but for me personally. I had already made my alliances decided on who I wanted to work with. At that point I had to take the plunge and live or die with them. When it got late into the game and you made your plea, I felt secure enough that I didn’t feel it Necessary to make any more fake deals with someone that I was never aligned with throughout the game.

*Plus, I don’t know how often something like this happens in games but I feel like your vote would send a message that personally attacking people over a game isn’t going to be tolerated. That’s really petty reason so you don’t have to take that as seriously but for me it still counts a reason why I want to win ever more now. I still feel like making fun of someone’s family was a bit unnecessary and vicious.

Back to top Go down
Kim Mills

Kim Mills

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 3:00 am

Hey everyone! Sorry I went inactive but I decided that I couldn't continue with this since my identity was known by some people in the game (kind of my fault by posting that darn NeNe gif) and it just isn'tfair to those of you who were playing a true mystery game.

Anyway, congrats on the both of you for making the finals!!!

-Marty,you were basically one of my favorite people I worked with next to Kirby, McLovin and Kris, so I am so happy to see you made it this far!

-Max, congrats on making it here too! You weren't my favorite like Marty but my vote won't be based on 'favorites'.

Questions for both: (sorry if you guys have answered all of this, but I don't like reading ginormous blocks of text lol, I will go back and read everything before I make my decision though)

-I want each of you to explain to me how you approached this game and how well you feel adjusted to unexpected events in 5 sentences.

-Rate your own gameplay on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being best. Explain why you gave yourself that rating (lets not exceed um 5 sentences, okay?).

-What was your biggest weakness(es) in the game? Did you overcome it (them), if so how?

-Finally, its rare for someone to get to the finals by playing a pure game and not pissing anyone off or make anyone cringe, so I'd like for you to tell me if there was any move (or moves) that felt you could have executed better and are there any jurors who you regret pissing off.

And also <3 Jimmy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Speeches and jury questioning
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next