Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Speeches and jury questioning

Go down 
+8
Tim Riggins
Chris Keller
Blair Waldorf
McLovin
Jesse Pinkman
Max Black
Marty Kranz
Seneca Crane
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:01 am

I know Max hasn't finished but I think I need to post my closing now because I'm traveling down south for the weekend and will be packing most of tomorrow. So I can only make it good tonight and I don't want to miss out

First off I want to thank you all for a long hard fought fun game. I know there are certain people who just will not vote me and that is a lost cause. I’m not blind and I accept that. However I want to take this time to make one last plea for people to the people still on the fence on why they should vote me.

I do honestly feel like there is a lot of bittiness over an online game. I guess the bets analogy I can think of, would you seriously call someone a rapist for winning at Chess? When all I really did was play the game the way I thought was best?

When it comes to the jury, I think every juror wants to vote for someone who they can feel good about voting. Whenever there's an undecided or challenging vote. Most people probably think “He/she doesn’t deserve to win, they betrayed me, they lied too much, they burned socks”. Or other reasons. If they’re upset with me they think they can feel good about voting Max because in their minds I’m undeserving for lying and backstabbing and she did none of those things. She also didn’t make the moves nor did she take the risks I did in the game.

I want to make sure every juror knows you can feel good about voting for me! It’s just a game! No one should feel the least bet upset over this. I’d like to remind everyone that from day 1 to day 39 I played to win. I went into this game fully aware of the game I was playing. The game of Survivor! Which is Outwit-Outplay-Outlast. Worse still it was a mystery game. So the most devious players could be in disguise and waiting to pounce. I knew I’d have to hold nothing back and I assumed every player here would do the same. Because why join unless your ultimate goal is to win? From the start I came out swinging.

From the moment I picked Marty I knew I wanted to be the relaxed stoner character and use that to make alliances. I also knew I wanted to do everything I could to keep a strong alliance together but within that alliance make sure I was in good with everyone and everyone would want me to go far.

I’d also like to point out I didn’t become REALLY disloyal until mid-late game when Mclovin left. Plus Max was still one of my allies. I didn’t take her because of loyalty, but we were talking day 1 nearly as long as I talked to Kirby. It’s not like I took someone I had 0 allegiance to the entire game in some random vote. When Elena’s alliance was making it clear they were controlling the game. I didn’t change my game and try to throw in with them and just follow the majority. As you can see from my deals list the only time I ever made even close to a deal with the other side is when I was pulled into the alliance with Elena/Legolas and once it was clear they were using me and Legolas was closer to that alliance, I cut from them and put myself firmly with our big alliance. Because if I was going to play a cut-throat game later, I was at least going to work with the people I did make alliances and honor them by getting us all as far as we could. I still genuinely feel like the Russell comparison doesn’t stick. Weren’t 90% of the cast onto him? Didn’t Natalie WANT to go against Russell cause he pissed off so many people? Max at one point while talking to Jessie referred to me as a jury threat and wanted to get me out. Jessie until I voted you out, you yourself said you thought us 2 played the best game. Knowing id of back-stabbed Kirby at this point. Why didn't that bother you then? It doesn’t seem like I really became the devil until I voted off Jessie. Please don’t let his hurt feelings cloud the rest of your judgement. No one can say I was Russell in terms of giving people false hope either. I never gave Bobby/Tim/Santana false hope and then kicked dirt in their faces like Russel would of. The lines were drawn and I was willing to battle it out. I purposely avoided talking to them so they knew I wasn’t able to work with them.

I stayed on the side I was loyal to from the start. I took the opposite approach to their alliance and made sure everyone knew if they kept me in the game I would be an ally that wouldn’t boss them around and we would make decisions together. Thanks to the redemption island twist we became the dominate group in the game.

Once I knew we had control. I went about trying to weave and build relationships within the game to make sure we STAYED in control and that when it was just our alliance left people would want me in the game. I knew this would require a lot of backstabbing later but I also knew If I didn’t work this hard not only would I lose but our alliance might get flipped on as well.

As it got down to finals I began making Final 2’s and final 3’s so that no one flipped and I even procured the hidden immunity idol to secure our safety even more. I share that secret ONLY with Jessie and Kirby because for that period of time I trusted them the most. When the opportunity for a move presented itself I grabbed on and used it to my advantage in order to get the last 2 biggest threats in the game out.

I always kept my eye on the prize and on the win. I made brutal back stabs but only against people I KNEW for sure I had no shot of winning against in a final 2. The only difference between mine and Jessie’s game is that he was honest with people while I back-stabbed them. We both won challenges, made social connections with people, and worked hard strategy to keep our alliance safe when we were in the minority. I had no argument against him because we almost played the exact same game. So it would come down to who the jury liked better. Which would easily be Jessie ID vote for Jessie over me. Because he worked just as hard at this game as i did if not more-so. I also had no argument against Kirby because she also a fierce challenge competitor, and rarely pissed anyone off. While in a final 2 I would still of pissed off alot of the jury by lying and backstabbing. So I would of lost there too. At least with Max I can genuinely argue I played a better more dominate game than her.

So I did what I could to make sure I got into the final position with someone who didn’t play as hard as me, who didn't always know what was fully going on, who didn’t make any game changing/effecting moves and who even wasn’t giving the jurors the full answers and attention they deserve until now. I’ve seriously tried to answer every question fully the jurors asked because after what I’ve done to you guys you certainly deserved it.

Max not being around as much, that’s not her fault but I picked an opponent I felt like I had the best chance of beating. I just have to hope at this point the jury sees what’s been in front of them the whole time. I played a hard dominate game that no one stopped. Despite several clues like Legolas calling me out and Mclovin warning people, even me winning that X challenge in the come from behind quiet victory, no one caught onto my lies and my game ENOUGH to get me out. When just like all the other liars in the game all it would of taken was comparing notes. But I worked my social game to make sure they all thought I was telling the truth and that didn't happen. I made sure that if I was gonna lie this hard I was damn sure gonna cover my tracks too. I feel like overcoming that massive target on my back WITH passionate game-play is deserving of a win.

if you still want to give this game a strong conclusion. The one Jimmy’s series deserves (and as I said at the start Dan and Jimmy you guys both did awesome your both amazing hosts). You should cast your vote for me. If I lose, Max will have my congratulations. Because backstabbing people I don’t even know in an online game does not mean I don’t respect people. And if she wins she deserves my respect and everyone elses. But I really do think I played a stronger more deserving game and I just hope you realize that and vote for me to win Mystery Hunger Games. That’s all I can really argue at this point.

So thank you for listening and thanks to everyone, hosts, Max<3, jurors, pre-jurors for making this game a great experience. See you on the other side!

Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 3:50 am

You talk too much.
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:57 am

It's cool Marty, but so you know, I did bond with Jesse, you and Blair, the ones I wanted to take. Also maybe Lip. Also you can't give too much away since this is a mystery game.

Question 1:

Rank the jurors on how they played the game strategically

1. Jesse: I eel you hjad moves put together already so you were making sure the would work. The Elena vote out move. You would make moves not just for you, but for your alliance members too.

2. Blair: Blair I feel had a great plan in this game. She was nice everyone, she was active and tried the challenges and she even had a choice of which allaince she was which during Elena vs our alliance as both sides talked to her and liked her.

3. Kirby; You were loyal to one side and you won cchallenges to make yourself safe when you felt like you didki. I also think you trustigg Marty showed you had a plan and wasn't going o change that.

4. McLovin: He haad his moves planned out to how it could elp him out in the game. Hee may hve been bossy butt when he knew aht to do, he wanted tto share the plan pout. He and Kirby I feel are 3/4.

5. Kim: Kim fliipping to ourside helped sheus a lot with Elenas side. Kim knew she was not in the best spot in Elena's and needed to try anything. She made herself a threat to them and showed us how good she was.

6. Tim: Yoiu were a figheter. After Elena going and other in your allianmce, I feel you knew you had to try and risk what you could. You tried to get votes on other people apart from you.

7 and 8: Max and Chris; I felt we were the same. We both had Under the rader games and didn't want to bring attention onto us while trying to get far in the game. You tried to form an alliance with myself and Blair dn I tried to get Marty and Jesse to vote Kirby out so it would be the Max/Blair/Jesse/Marty F4 I wanted.

9. Bobby: I put you here becausse you got busy and aagain, the speech seemed like you didn't think you would try any more moves. Or was that note a clever move for you? It as a good idea but in our group chat (Jesse, McLovin, Kim, Chris, Marty and myself) They thought it was not too goo, or so they said.

10. Santana: I don't think we knew what you were really thinking. Apart frrom your challenge wins, I don't know what you did as much as others.

Question 2:

Rank the jurors on how they played the game socially

1. Jesse: He as, for me, the one who kept the group together. If it got quiet he would be the one to post. I think is social game was great. He knew what to tell you and when it was he right time to do it When I was still thinking Legolas was with us Jesse was showing me he was the one to trust).

2. Blair: Had one f the best I feel. She was with both sides and got the information from talking. She had agood spocial going on with us.

3. Kirby: he had a good thing going on with Marty (Staying loyal to him). You were with ourr alliance and nearly the same people we both talked to haha. You stayed with the group you talked to more and knew which people to talk to.

4. Tim: Before I felt you were one of the ones to watch out socially. I fetlt you were Elena's info guy telling her things. I think you played a good social and the week you were going, you really tried and make your case to stay.

5. Max: I honestly felt I played a good/decent social game. I talked to a quite a few but never handed out deals to them. I talked to my alliance a lot and a few outside to see what was happening on both sides.

6. Chris: You were a good social player. You knew who to talk to and whhen you felt in dangeror wanted to make sure you talked to the rest of us, you tried to get the old allinace together (Blair and I)

7.Sanntana: I felt the social of your game was not as good as your challenge side but I don't think that mater as you got far without being as social. I think you talked to people you wanted to.

8. Kim: Quiet but nice. Yiou seemed to be Elena's alliance member and you knew what was going on in the game and whio you could trust in the game.

9. Bobby: Yeah I feel you got too busy in the game and that speech you said seemed like you give up at that point to talking to people.

10. McLovin: You played well but I feel you also got angry easy which made it hard for me to try speak to you. I think it was the game. When we were in the room with the three districts, you seemed a bit bossy (Also heard you were). I don't know though, you were more likely great to the ones you trusted.

Question 3:

Rank the jurors on how they played the game competitively

1. Jesse: He Tried the hardest I feel. He had thechallenge threat thing going on and knew what was happening. He didn't anger the jury and knew what deals to make. You were also about helping the alliance and most moves were to not just help you, but us too.

2. Kirby: Won challenges she needed to, didn't act as a threat and was nice. She knew she was safe for a few rounds and like Marty said, I feel she was holding back.

3. Santana: You were known to be a good challenge player. No one really felt you were a threat, until the challenges were on. You were not as social and quiet but you had the speed to win challenges.

4. Blair: She worked on people and wanted to get far. She was social and talked to the ones she knew who to talk to. I think she also wasn' seen as a threat challengewise, but was a likable threat.

5. Tim: Strong in challenges and sseen as a thret. He worked well in his alliancce and as a nice guy. He was the on whompeople got worried about.

6. MLovin: strong player aagain. on RI to come back and went fa aghain.Was' afraifd to spoeak waht he thought too and swon a bunch of challenges.

7. Kim: Same as McLovin for wins and RI but lso her flipingchanged the game I felt. She could of stuck with Elena but she knew she kknew she had to think about hherself and did what she thought she needed to do.

8, 9 and 10 : Max, Bobby and Chris again: I wasn''t sure here. Bobby won challenge, but then got busy too. Chhris and I had a UTR game andd idn't anger people to get far.

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:32 am

Marty, you still don't get it so I'll explain it in simple English yo.

IF you had voted me out to take Kirby because you were MOST loyal to her, then NO PROBLEM. You would have shown some loyalty.

IF you had voted out Kirby to take me because you were MOST loyal to me, then NO PROBLEM. You would have shown some loyalty.

IF you had voted out Kirby AND ME to take Blair because at some point you trusted HER the most you would have shown loyalty.

BUT you admit over and over again you voted out all the people you promised loyalty to the person that YOU THOUGHT DIDN'T DESERVE TO WIN.

THAT'S A COWARD MOVE.

You say that you want an "epic" ending so you should win. YET an epic ending would have been two people that could go head to head and fight. MAX has done a good job for her circumstances. But there was a chance that she might not have even been able to participate and that's who YOU chose. How manly of you!

It doesn't say much when your argument is that you couldn't beat anyone in the f11 except MAYBE ONE!

It's going to be close, and you may win, but your answers have been pretty hollow just like your game play. I honestly don't even know what you would have spewed if I hadn't made that one exaggerrative comment that got you all "hot and bothered."

You just keep repeating the same thing and it is essentially this: Everyone played a better game than you except Max, according to you. And everyone was able to dominate the game without lying as much and as needlessly as you. But because it's just a game we should just forget that.

You don't even understand at this point that people don't care about the game anymore, they just feel bad about how they were treated and that is a failure on your part. It's not Chess when the pieces are human. Bad analogy!
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 5:53 pm

McLovin wrote:
You talk too much.
McLovin <3
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:04 pm

We're not going to stretch this game on for another couple weeks. You may begin voting. Max can still post closing comments if she chooses.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:33 pm

When will Episodes start airing?
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:33 pm

In 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:35 pm

I hope lmao
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 2:44 pm

Ask Dan lol
Back to top Go down
Max Black

Max Black

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 am

Sorry I thought theyy could vote.

Thanks guys for giving me a chance at the jury. I want to thank Jimmy and Dan for hosting, you two rock! Marty you were cool and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speeches and jury questioning    Speeches and jury questioning  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Speeches and jury questioning
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4