Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the jury

Go down 
+6
Bobby Drake
Chris Keller
Santana Lopez
Tim Riggins
McLovin
Seneca Crane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
McLovin

McLovin

Welcome to the jury - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:06 pm

I think I know who Marty is. with his "lol"'s and saying he's fairly new in his jesse eviction speech i'm now convinced I know.

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:07 pm

OK BLAIR! Geez.

Basically Marty showed me some PM's and they were pretty clear in that you were talking about voting out me and Kirby next and going f3 with Marty and Max.

I knew you were closest with Max out of all of us so I kinda panicked and figured it was possible that you might do that. But I must have been under an idiot spell cuz I should have known that you were with me to the end unlike.....

I knew you would spank me at f2 though so that kind of scared me too. But just like with Marty I was willing to go with the best at the end and you and I were an awesome duo so I am just getting more angry because it is my fault we never made it.

Marty and Kirby had no idea how close we were but Marty is REALLY some liar to make me turn my back on BOTH of the hawt chicks. Man I am retarded yo.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:08 pm

Yeah I think I know who you are thinking of now too Mclovin.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:08 pm

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
Is that bad strategy or is it fair to say that he is kinda pathetic for taking the easy way out?

I think you're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't, Jesse. I was recently put in a similar situation and I ended up doing the opposite of what Marty did. I chose to take a competitor to finals over someone that I could have easily won over.

And then some members of the jury didn't respect that. They thought I should have taken the easier way out and went with the win. Whether or not I won, I still don't know. But I don't think taking the easy route is anything to be proud of. If I'm going to win... I'd rather win over somebody worth winning over. And I'd rather lose to somebody who played just as hard.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:09 pm

Guess we can't ruin Jimmy's episodes. </3 Don't tell me who any of you are yo! Unless you wanna PM me on imdb and if you are right you win a prize!
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:09 pm

McLovin wrote:
I think I know who Marty is. with his "lol"'s and saying he's fairly new in his jesse eviction speech i'm now convinced I know.

I'm suddenly reminded of Mystery Survivor: Lost.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Thanks Tim. <3 Now I feel better that they think you are me. Smile We totally agree on that principle.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Tim Riggins wrote:
McLovin wrote:

You don't say!? tongue
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:11 pm

if there was no questioning at the end and we had to just vote right away this is how i would vote -

jesse is evicted - vote for max
marty is evicted - vote for jesse
max is evicted - vote for jesse

I really hate Marty in this game, he's going to have to say something incredible in the final tribal to get my vote.

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Omg Tim you made it?!? Congrats!

And yes, Jesse just wanted to hear that from you lol. I thought about voting you out though b/c your decisions pissed me off but I would not take Max to the end. I don't play like that.
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Tim Riggins wrote:
McLovin wrote:

LMAO exactly.

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:14 pm

I think I am with you on that Mclovin. A few of my later decisions were based on you saying that you would vote for me in the end. It was my inspiration so thanks yo!

And I bet you all would be surprised to know how clueless Marty was for a lot of this game. He didn't really know about all the moves I was actually making (with Blair) and he was just along for the ride lying to everyone.

He even got blamed for some things that were my fault (which was my strategy too).

Damn I'm so mad at myself.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Blair Waldorf wrote:
Omg Tim you made it?!? Congrats!

I did! I had to fight... VERY hard! Haha, but thanks! Smile

I can't to find out who all of you are. I'm so clueless on who anyone could be. I'm not familiar with most people on IMDb these days.
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:17 pm

isnt it weird that its just a final 2 when there were so many players?

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:18 pm

What Survivor season does this f2/f3 remind you of the most?

I wanna be confident and say I am Kathy from Marquesas and everyone wanted me to win. <3

So that makes Marty Vecepia and Max Neleh?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Yeah I don't know anyone nowadays either. McLovin someone told me who you were today and I was like who? Haha I'm so out of the loop </3
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Btw I was always shocked that Neleh didn't win that one. Smile
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:22 pm

ya im sure its pretty obvious who i am at this point. to those who have played with me that is.

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:25 pm

Fun fact about me is I love Neleh Razz Now ill stop before Dan tries to expell me.

ha
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Bobby Drake wrote:
idk, I think he did the smart thing. Jesse would have kicked his ass in the final 2

Thank you Bobby. You made my night yo.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:38 pm

I wanna know who you guys think I am. Razz
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Omg Jimmy edited my post. What an ass lol </3

Can you open PMs back up?
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:48 pm

Blair Waldorf wrote:
Omg Jimmy edited my post. What an ass lol </3

Can you open PMs back up?

lol and no I don't think I can do that.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:50 pm

Seneca's beard is hard to look at.
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Can't tell if Kirby is a boy or girl....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the jury
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next