Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the jury

Go down 
+6
Bobby Drake
Chris Keller
Santana Lopez
Tim Riggins
McLovin
Seneca Crane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Welcome to the jury - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Yeah it was smart. I just wanted Jesse to win <3
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm really disappointed. I had a bunch of jury questions for Jesse lol
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

This hurts guys so I know how you feel and I'm sorry for what I did to any of you yo.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 pm

I swear I was 99% sure that Marty was taking me.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Hi Jesse. I would feel bad for you but you did the same thing to me.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Drake

Bobby Drake

Sorry Jesse Sad

I wanted you to win
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 pm

I know Kirby, I made the wrong call between you and Marty. I thought I knew who he was irl but I was wrong. Marty was a very good liar.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:42 pm

You don't even understand the depths of his lies. If I thought I could convince you guys to all give Max the win, I would show you all his PM's and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:43 pm

I know first hand the depth of his lies. He & I had a F2. Or so I though. Theres a reason you don't go around lying to everyone cause it all comes back to bite you in the ass.

At least Max didn't go around promising fake alliances to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:45 pm

I just didn't think it was possible for him to lie to everyone in that same way. It was beyond game how he did it, he used personal stuff to get what he wanted and that is where I draw the line. It's kinda gross.
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Kirby Reed wrote:
The whole time Marty kept saying he was getting tired of lying to you so thats why he wanted you gone. Marty & I made a F2 early on in the game so he obviously doesn't know how to follow that either. I also noticed you two had more posts than anyone else so thats why I figured you two had something going on.

I never root for people who backstab me like that. Its not a respectable gameplay, so I truly hope Max wins the next immunity challenge.

Marty told me about the board with you, Jesse, Marty & Max.

Jesse, Marty & I had our own board after we lost trust in you. Thats where we mostly talked.

I had a f3 with Marty since before the game even started :/ him and you totally snubbed me when i got voted out. if you had at least replied with some honesty i would have gone quietly.

Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:47 pm

It's been a dirty game!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

What did he do?

Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:49 pm

I know its Survivor and everyone is suppose to lie but at the same time have some loyalty to your real alliance.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Kirby, when Blair was voted out, Marty had already told me that you were next in case you didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Do you guys think I'm retarded that I would have honestly taken Marty if I had won the last challenge? We talked for hours about how we figured it would be a really cool ending and how Max would make it boring.

Kirby, do you know why he didn't just vote me out at 4 instead of 3? Did he think you were harder to beat at the last challenge or was it something else you can think of?
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Oh wow, and you just nodded your head and agreed.

Whats done is done. Now its Cato (Marty) vs Katniss (Max) and lets hope this game mimics the game. I actually ended up liking her gameplay. She stayed loyal to the Sauna in the beginning and managed to get to the end without getting her hands dirty.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Jesse, I'd like to hear your thoughts about why you voted me out. I had been pushing all game to you for Marty/Kirby to go so for you to believe I'd side with Marty over you annoys me. Although I did lie to you at the final 5 so that probably tipped your vote. In the morning I felt bad so I told you, but everyone had voted.

Had you been in the finals I would have been even more adamant about getting this jury to vote for you!

Can't wait to talk to you on IMDb though as who we really are even though most know who I am =]
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
Do you guys think I'm retarded that I would have honestly taken Marty if I had won the last challenge? We talked for hours about how we figured it would be a really cool ending and how Max would make it boring.

Kirby, do you know why he didn't just vote me out at 4 instead of 3? Did he think you were harder to beat at the last challenge or was it something else you can think of?
Probably because I managed to win a bunch of challenges without pissing many people off or getting my hands to dirty. Had I won in the F4, I would have taken out Max cause I'm a loyal person and the sad part is I would have taken Marty to the end had I won the F3.

Marty would sell his own mother across the river to win this game.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:00 pm

Yeah we can talk about all that Blair. I just have to go to bed soon yo.

I'm wondering you guys....do ANY of you have the same mindset about this issue or am I dumb for thinking it.

This is an online game, and I know people want to win. Heck I wanted to win. But if I was in Marty's position just now I would have picked him because it's a game and picking Max knowing I might win 8-1 or 7-2 is completely cowardly to me. It's not like I am winning something and I HAVE to win. I would risk losing to Marty just to make it exciting. I'm not even talking about being loyal to who I said I would. I would do it just because it makes it MORE INTERESTING.

Is that bad strategy or is it fair to say that he is kinda pathetic for taking the easy way out?
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:01 pm

Kirby Reed wrote:
Marty would sell his own mother across the river to win this game.
lmao!!

By the way, Jesse. I would like to know what your reasoning for voting me off was as well. I respected you in the game so I was a bit surprised that you (or someone else, possibly Marty) flipped the script on me so quick. You weren't the 'spare tire' in our alliance like you might have thought you were. Santana was definitely the odd person out.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:02 pm

So who are all you people? Wanna do a sexy reveal yo? lol

Fun fact:

In talking with Marty privately, he predicted that Tim was who I actually am.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:03 pm

Tim, from what I can recall I was just toally committed to a f5 of what it actually turned out to be.

I just figured that you were capable of going on a challenge run and you were one of the more well spoken people so it was just "the biggest threat left" kinda thing. It was nothing personal.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Jesse answer me! Oh my God lol
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
So who are all you people? Wanna do a sexy reveal yo? lol

Don't do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the jury
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next