Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welcome to the jury

Go down 
+6
Bobby Drake
Chris Keller
Santana Lopez
Tim Riggins
McLovin
Seneca Crane
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Welcome to the jury - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:58 pm

Not with those ridiculous sunglasses you can't.
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 am

Just cause I wouldn't let you blow me for the immunity answers doens't mean you gotta harp on my swag
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:04 am

Seneca don't you have better things to be doing in your last few hours of existence? Kirby we can fix his funeral attire so he looks legit.
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:08 am

Hmm. I didn't allow 2 winners, so therefore I have rewritten history and will not be killed by President Snow.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:08 am

I shall now reveal my identity

I am

LadyJ
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:32 am

Why are you telling us this? It's better to find out in episodes!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:37 am

Chris you are definitely not her. For awhile I thought Kirby was =] but I've changed my mind b/c she's not THAT big on honesty lol
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 am

Blair Waldorf wrote:
Chris you are definitely not her. For awhile I thought Kirby was =] but I've changed my mind b/c she's not THAT big on honesty lol
LOL <3 Thats very true.

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:14 am

Haha. That's why I kept gunning for you even though I <3 Haley so much.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:18 pm

Has anyone ever seen someone get personally offended by "you would sell out your own Mother" comments?

Pretty sure it's a figure of speech and not to be taken literally. But I guess the pity card is the only one he has left to play.

Do you guys think I went overboard? Cuz I'm pretty sure you all "get" that my speech is an exaggeration and a joke right?

Hope I didn't offend any other sensitive souls like Marty.

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 1:23 pm

I haven't but I really don't care. Say what you want to say. I'm just getting more and pissed I got screwed lol and I'm sure Kirby is getting that way too <3
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:09 pm

This is so friggen boring guys. Do you have any good ideas for questions?
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:24 pm

I think he took that comment way too literally and obviously a bit too personally.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:37 pm

He's playing the victim card. "Look guys, Jesse said something personal to me. FEEL SORRY FOR ME AND VOTE FOR ME". Rolling Eyes

I'm reading some of his comments and I can tell he's lying about how things really went down. I'll post my speech tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Thank you Kirby! I was waiting for you to get here and call him on his BS. You go girl.
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:40 pm

I'm looking forward to it, Kirby. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:41 pm

It was only a matter of time before he couldn't keep track of his lies anymore yo. All it took was for me to get him a little angry. Or fake angry. Or whatever the hell he is doing that is making me throw up in my mouth a little. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:44 pm

I just don't think he has a legitimate argument. He is trying to claim that WE have to just see it as a game and forget about all the lies, but HE was allowed to "do anything to win" this "game."

So it just doesn't hold any water. I feel like he didn't realize how I was going to make him look stupid. And Kirby prob will too.

And he thought he had an easy win and now he is super pissed that he has a decent chance to lose.

That's what I think is going down yo.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:51 pm

BTW Blair, your "preferred boot order" question was A LOT more mean than my post considering he had a f3 with every single one of those people and ANYTHING he puts down is going to be BS. <3
Back to top Go down
Tim Riggins

Tim Riggins

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Just for shits and giggles, let's pretend we all made finals and had to pick a bootlist from F11 on haha.

11. Kim
10. McLovin

11 & 10 were seemingly great for me at the time so I won't change those.

9. Chris
8. Max/Marty
7. Max/Marty
6. Santana/Jesse
5. Santana/Jesse
4. Kirby
3. Bobby
2. Blair
1. Tim (winner of course) Razz
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:57 pm

Wait what? How was I mean? O_O
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:58 pm

Have any of you guys ever done/admitted to that?

Using personal stuff with people and getting really close to people as a STRATEGY to make it easier to betray them? Is that considered good Survivor playing these days? Man I gotta rewatch some of those seasons to find out.

Typically when I get really close to someone in a game I find it impossible to vote them out even if I know I will lose so I tend to maintain a level of distance in case I have to make a tough choice. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:59 pm

I was just bugging you. <3

I was saying that it was mean to ask him for a preferred boot list when he had a f3 with everyone.

His truthful answer should have been: "If I'm being honest, my preferred boot list was that the entire f11 make f3. Smile
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Yeah I don't cross the personal line. I've even told friends to vote me out at f3 so they can win before. I also never bash friends in the finals.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:01 pm

Ohh LMAO yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the jury   Welcome to the jury - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the jury
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next