Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessionals Second Half of the Game

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:44 pm

For the record, the person I miss most is Scott Pilgrim <3 But I put Tim down so I can screenshot that and show him for jury questioning to ensure I get his vote, since he will probably be mad I didn't throw him a vote.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:03 am

Yay!! I got the most survey responses for being people's best friend. I was hoping for that because I am well connected! This will probably make people be like wtf? Isn't she on the outs lmao throwing curveballs is my specialty <3
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:11 am

This was the first time I think I have EVER lost the x's challenge. This one is my specialty, but I was more concerned with making Kirby think I want her in. Hopefully the win was not needed for me and Chris goes home. This will be hilarious.

I am still ridiculously worried about Kirby but just praying things will go my way, I am so close! Assuming I'm still in, I'm going to try for immunity tonight!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:21 am

Everything is way too quiet so I'm getting slightly paranoid </3
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 7:33 pm

Byeeee epic Chris Keller who left without ranting. Normally in every game SOMEONE posts about how I lied and blah blah blah and how if I dont go home I will win the entire thing. The beauty of this thing is that the jury absolutely loves me (minus Chris K and McLovin) and Bobby will shortly be joining the jury to cement yet another vote for me <3

As of right now, I have f2s with everyone left in the game minus Kirby. I SLOWLY gained my control back and she has gotsta go. I worked hard to make it seem like it is coming from Max, when this was all me planting seeds and diplomatically reasoning with Marty/Jesse about how we need Max to vote with us and can't piss her off, etc.

Next vote, I will tell Bobby I did all I can and that I'm sorry he is leaving. Come f4, ugh I will most likely be saying bye to Jesse if he isn't immune (which he just might be, so that could be a problem for me in the finals) or Marty.

Zuchini is coming with me to the end, even though that annoys me but he played like a dead log this game and no one will vote him. Guaranteed he is in his confessionals sounding arrogant like he always does, nice guy but doesn't do half the shit he thinks he did lol

I made the initiator Max because if Marty runs back to Kirby, hopefully Kirby idols out MAX and not me. Then problem solved, and I can coast without worrying about the idol, if it is one. It could be an extra vote or two, which I could still be screwed over.

Sigh this game annoys me, and then bring my political opinions into this with that final 4 alliance chat, and I could really type out an essay.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 11:58 pm

Sigh Kirby won. I suspect it's ladyj getting help from bff fiend again. How ridiculous. But onto other things, like kissing Kirby's ass. I kept telling these people SHE HAD TO GO and now I have to alter my plans drastically. Unfortunately, she will soon be a deciding vote if she keeps winning and she is the one person that is not 100% with me, so I need to make a f2 with her and fast.

From here on out, I am going to have a rough time with prioritizing my allies. I am so sorry Bobby will be leaving, but like I've said everyone wants him out ridiculously bad, which I still don't quite understand.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 am

Can't believe I'm finally in the final 5...it certainly took long enough to get here and with a lot of effort! This is the round I might end up going home too, although I do think I am in the best position. If I make it to the final 4 I am confident ill final 3.

I have been working on Kirby nonstop for the past few days. I am arguably one if the best social gamers and feel confident in my ability to have her not idol me out, if she even had that which she might not. This is strictly precautionary and will be a pain in the ass to deal with her feeling like I unnecessarily lied to her lmao. We shall see what she says to my deal. If she wins immunity tonight, I will have an unbelieveably tough choice.

I'm actually starting to feel horrible about potentially backstabbing Jesse. I just have to remember I dislike 99% of IMDb so its not really "Jesse" I am betraying. If I take out Marty I'd be closest to everyone left to guarantee my finals spot.

Ugh too much to think about so for once ill play the vote by ear. I'm going to try again in immunity tonight since Kirby destroyed me in the other one I actually attempted haha
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 9:47 am

Also ytf do all of the eliminated players stay on this forum 24/7. Scott Pilgrim and Santana are one thing since they are my bffs and are rooting for me, but Lip? Dude get a life Laughing
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:37 pm

This is the time where I really am starting to hold my cards close and not reveal any info to anyone. At this point I really do sense Marty, Max, and Jesse have me as their #1. Pulling together all the info Jesse posts compared to what Max and Marty tell me via PM has convinced me of this. I hear about everyone's plans because everyone trusts me.

Honest to God, I've been so loose with my information sharing with like EVERYONE this season I don't understand how they all kept their word to me of not leaking and this not coming back to bite me in the ass. I actually like this crop of players in this game. Gives me hope
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Oops accidentally sent but it gives me hope I can find allies if I play as myself again, which probably won't happen LMFAO. Just waiting on info from Kirby to solidify my win!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Well Kirby's response was positive, but pretty sure she could tell I was majorly BSing her. So I took a different approach and told Marty I felt bad about Kirby going, and maybe we should vote someone else. Sigh this game is a clusterfuck. I just neeeeed to get through tonight.

I just have to make sure I am safe and it's frustrating b/c this whole effing game I have been saying Marty and Kirby will take it all and I cannot get them OUT OF HERE.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:39 am

I feel kind of safe but there was a TON of scrambling. Regardless of what happens, I did my best so ill have to live with that. I flat out lied to Kirby but told her its good to worry, subliminal hints <3 but I am concerned there might not be an idol reward, but maybe a nullifer or extra vote, in which case I could end up in a purple rock. Maybe I should've told Jesse it was Kirby but oh well.

I sense truthfulness from everyone but being a player who is NEVER safe my paranoia instincts are through the roof. If I make it, worst case ill be in a tie at the f4.

I need to think about if I want to vote Jesse out next vote or not because he could beat me. Although, he will probably win immunity lol so then bye Marty.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:48 am

Ohh my this is a final 2. I need to rethink a few things about who I think would take me more between Marty/Jesse. How lame would it be if its a Max/me final 2 LMFAO if I lost how embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:51 am

Omg Max needs to stop going to bed and vote the night of. If I can wake up multiple times in the night for ny son, and start my morning workout at 5:30 some kid can stay up til 10:30/11 to vote especially on their PHONE. Sigh in having my doubts this is Zuchini....
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:12 pm

Sigh no win for me. Thanks for having me Jimmy!! It was fun/challenging =]
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:15 pm

:/ you played great! Thanks for joining Smile
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Thanks lmao haven't ever done this bad in mystery before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Second Half of the Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2