Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessionals Second Half of the Game

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Confessionals Second Half of the Game Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Well, Elena just left. Tbh everything was so quiet that I kind of knew things wouldn't be going according to plan. It was an excellent move and from a personal standpoint I am THRILLED. Game wise, I need to make adjustments and FAST.

I can only hope Kim or Santana can cover me, if not they need to do what they need to do and I hope one of them wins.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:07 am

I am also stoked to be working with Bella!!!! I have been wanting to my entire career on IMDb basically. It just sucks we have no shot now lmao
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:27 am

I have also decided I'm not going to approach anyone about this. People know I'm here and could provide a vote for them, but there's no point to putting in a ton of effort. I will just commiserate about this vote with Tim, Jesse, and Bella.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:14 pm

This past vote of Elena leaving, and Legolas quitting is forcing "my side" to have quite the pity party. Everyone keeps saying how they are for sure next, this sucks, blah blah blah, how this is the worst twist they have ever seen in a game etc. and I am secretly inside thinking I still have a chance. In fact, if I do make it to the end now, I think I might be able to make a few great points about why I should win. People strongly dislike me, but I think the tide can be turned in my favor, with the right amount of luck.

I am planning on having a conversation with Kim Mills tonight and if that goes well, I can see myself staying in this game for awhile longer. This will give me time to build my relationships with the people I have screwed over, and basically betray my current alliance :S

I am really sad because I really enjoyed working with Tim and Bella, and Jesse (until he went crazy with his so called genius plan). They have been really candid and seriously wonderful allies to me. <3

^But now I am probably going to be voting you all out.

Bobby is clearly an idiot, because he had a guaranteed ticket to the final 5, with my team constantly saving him, and him having a great shot at winning immunity to guarantee him a finals spot. If I do go home, I will credit him with making it happen, so major props because removing me from a game takes some serious work Razz
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 5:00 pm

Kirby is suchhhh a bitch. She needs to go NOW lol. The first chance I get, if I even get one, she is leaving this game.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:52 am

So my daughter was sick and I couldn't be online last night. Actually, I had requested early challenges so this whole week sucks for me, so thank you. With being gone during most of this week, I hope I can survive. I'm not doing much talking, but I'm fine with letting stuff play out.

Legolas was someone I was NOT going out on a limb to try to save. Especially when you royally screw up using your lifeline. I'm going to let him go as I've never really talked to him all that much. You have to pick your battles and your hill to die on, and this isn't mine.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:51 pm

So apparently a lot of the cast know who I am. Like wtf? Why aren't they trying to vote me out? Razz
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Well I don't even know where to begin.

First off all Zuchini thinks I'm Nicole lmao so good I've been playing up typing like she does. He likes her so that'll help me out and make me seem like less of a threat.

Also, Tim Riggins need to chill the f out with sharing info I tell him to Kirby. He needs to stop being naive and realize Kirby is going to knife him sooner rather than later.

I also can't stand being aligned to Jesse anymore. Maybe it's because he positioned himself better than me, or maybe it's his condense ding attitude. But most likely it's because Kim Mills told me he's probably Loonie <\3

Speaking of Kim Mills, we talked a lot yesterday and it's going to be tricky to merge us together. Especially with Santana and her paying attention to other things, but at least they aren't voting me out.

McLovin PMd for the first time yesterday and was like you know there's a 7 person alliance that is picking you off? What an ass. There are plans in motion to remove him before me, so whatever dude. I'm open to working with him tho if that's how I save Kim and Santana.

Bella is probably leaving this vote, so that leaves me with one less person to trust =[ love her!

As of now I'm just going with the flow. I have to because I can't be active when the votes are decided. It is a different type of gameplay for me, because in the past I decide. Now I just get 50 million PMs with info. A luxury I normally don't have.

So far I think:
Max
Kim
Santana
Tim
Jesse

Would not vote for me ever

Maybes would be:
Marty
Bobby
McLovin

That leaves Chris and Kirby I need to be nice to.

I expect that Tim will go next if he doesn't win, but I'm not telling him that =[
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Thank God for teams!!!!!!!!

The two people I trust most in this game joined my team <3

Hello final 9 =]
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:07 pm

So I am officially a member of the jury. At least if I don't make it to the end, I can rip into someone. Actually, I'm not that type. A game's a game, I don't ever feel bitter, if you outplay ME, you deserve to win. If you backstab me in ways that aren't necessary, I could care less. Where I struggle is wanting to vote for a friend to win when they technically do not deserve it, because normally I handed my friend the game.

The only person at this point I would even feel comfortable voting for as a juror is Marty <3

Being at jury phase means I need to work not to piss off these people as they leave. Luckily Team 2's person will not be blood on my hands. My flip flopping tendencies have to be perfected (I've had the whole game to master this) and I need to send jurors to the jury house that will speak favorably of me. Not that that ever happens. It is always she owned, but lied too much, etc. so over that philosophy..
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:13 pm

For the record, if Tim Riggins turns out to be Chaz I will seriously laugh my ass off. We used to work well together in the past when we were really close friends, so how ironic would it be now? I guess we haven't lost our touch.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Ugh this is literally my worst fear. I am the effing swing vote AGAIN for this vote.

On one hand I have Santana/Kim and then there is Bobby/Tim and then ME.

It's between Bobby and Kim. I don't trust Bobby, but he is on "my side." Kim could expose me if she goes, so ughhhh, but I think shes loyal. Luckily Santana is pissed at Kim, so he is flexible on our options, normally it would be having to automatically save Kim.

It's not even a situation of heart vs. head; its more a lesser of two evils scenario.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Kim left 5-0 so hopefully she's not too mad. And McLovin LMAO thought he was safe? Again, what an idiot. I almost messaged him during the challenge and said "gl youll need it."

My allegiance to Jesse is 100% over now.

Unfortunately, the numbers are in his favor and he gets to make the call on who goes home now. It pisses me off b/c my entire side is now going to go home, and I either have to jump on the bandwagon to guarantee I make the finals OR have the other side even more pissed off at me.

I have no doubts anyway I ride this I can make it to the end, but I NEED to remove Jesse from this game. It's going to take time and effort, but I am going to work some magic now on I guess Marty and Max, especially Marty to have him takeout Jesse with me.

On the bright side, I will have stacked the jury, and they will alll hate Jesse lmao
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Done. I just made a f2 with the person I think most deserves to win the game, Marty. What the hell lol if I can't win I'd prefer he does. I have taken the time with Marty over the duration of the game to really communicate with him, and give him just enough info and kiss just enough ass to make him want to work with me.

Do I think this will hold? Not sure yet, but if he is smart he SHOULD think he has a better shot against me than Jesse. We'll see though, I'll go back to work and talk to him 24/7. Same scenario will be going down with Max too, if I can manage to kiss zuchini's ass all day. ugh
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:49 pm

FYI to everyone reading my confessionals when the game is over refer to PANEM, DISTRICT 1, FINAL 9, my lying out of my ass moment to JESSE. One of my finer moments <3
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 8:20 pm

Sigh. Tim left with class. I've made my bed alliance wise and I've got to stick with it now. I've invested waaay too much time in this game to be ostracized for throwing my closest ally a vote. Well technically Santana is my BFF but her days are numbered.

I'm going to have to keep doing what I am doing and possibly supplement it with a couple of immunity wins. I hate challenges so that'll suck. I think I have one more safe vote, so ill try in the f7 immunity challenge.

Being in the hunger games and kissing sooooo much ass is hard to do with a limited water supply and chapped lips, but clearly ill be the only survivor at the end of all of this. Lets just hope Marty, Jesse, and Max truly want me at least in the final 3. I can win the final challenge to ensure my spot.

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:08 pm

I regret throwing Bobby under the bus. He actually seems like he has always been loyal =[
Apparently someone else ratted me out a few rounds back, probably Jesse.

Bobby <3 I hope he goes on an immunity run, seriously!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Rofl so hard at Bobby's post. I made that deal way at the beginning of the game Bobby and we both can't be in with them. He told me ahead of time he had to do something and showed me the post and I was like do whst you have to do man lmao and then I immediately PMd Jesse Marty and max saying wtf us bobby on? Hahaha sorry Bobby <3 but you made that play too late.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:26 pm

4/8 of the people left are the careers. Just saying its quite obvious you placed some of the better gamers in the best districts. A career will win this game; no one else left is deserving because they are just floating.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Blah I'm so over this game ATM. It is annoying me to have to waste my time sitting on this site strategizing when I'd rather be spending time with my family, especially with all of the fun Halloween activities coming up.

I will probably get idoled out at somepoint by Chris or Kirby (who I suspect had the reward) and me being active will do nothing to prevent that. If I do go home, I am fully satisfied with my placement with there being 24 people, mystery, and my first game in over a year. I've shared my thoughts with others in the game and genuinely think a few want me in the end game. Challenges have never been something I needed and they will not be something I do now. I'm just going to see how this plays out and am really just going to pop on here to vote and answers PMs from my phone.

My brain is exhausted from this game and psychically I can't miss as much sleep as I used to so all of this isn't worth it to me. But hoping for the best that I can still make the finals, but have a sinking suspicion that I won't. It's been fun and challenging tho!
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 12:09 am

I'm deeply saddened at Santana probably leaving. Some "alliance" I am in without any say whatsoever with the vote. Thankssss guys. What a bunch of assholes.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:14 am

At this point in the game I am using whatever I have to to ensure my safety. I told Marty I've only been to the finals once (lmao as if! I can count on one hand the number of times I've been voted out prior to the finals and have won a ton of games). I told Jesse I can't lie and I hate it. And with Max I'm impersonating one if the nicest/most gullible players on IMDb, Nicole. This might actually be working haha
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:35 pm

I think I can relate to the position my allies are normally in since I always determine the vote. But I know always whst needs to happen and it always does. I just need to get some sort of control back or I will go CRAZY or get sent home.

I am trying to propose Max/Jesse/Bobby/me all blindside Kirby at this upcoming vote. If this happens then I can relax but watch Jesse thwart it again. If he does I will tell Marty we need to vote Jesse now, he has already been hinting that haha but ill put the nail in his coffin.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:10 pm

=[ =[ =[ Santana left. It still baffles me why this crew is so big into voting out inactives. Like seriously? Why would you ever do that? Whatever lol.

Chris Keller PMs me out of the blue and asked to revamp our old Trackerjacker alliance. I scurried to Jesse and Marty with the info so HOPEFULLY they vote this annoying person out. Personally, if Max would have been on board I actually find it to be an intriguing offer, but at this point I need to keep Jesse in because out of everyone left, I do think he is looking out for me, and that is who Chris wanted gone first. So hell no!

Once Chris Keller goes, I really just have to worry about Kirby (which okay I am VERY nervous) but her closest allies are Marty and Jesse, so hopefully she doesn't idol me out. If she does I will be sooo pissed LOL I am planning on winning tomorrows immunity challenge just to make sure =]
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:21 pm

If my plan works, and I am able to get Chris sent home tonight, it will be the first vote of the game that I have called the shots. How pathetic. I normally decide every vote, so being more aggressive this time around was something I had to do to get some semblance of control back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confessionals Second Half of the Game   Confessionals Second Half of the Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Second Half of the Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next