Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 15: Not surprised, still not falling for any of it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 15: Not surprised, still not falling for any of it Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 15: Not surprised, still not falling for any of it   Confessional 15: Not surprised, still not falling for any of it EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:40 pm

So we failed again. Not super shocked. Blaire was freaking cowardly and apparently voted Lip cause she was sick of being in the minority lol. Newsflash smart ass its not about being in the majority its about playing to win lol.

Chris aparently wasn't allowed to change his vote so we may of just gotten a bad hand.

The hilarious thing is I DO get where the other side is coming from. They've made their alliances and are probably just fine with Elena taking all the heat. I'd be loyal to that too IF I had spoken to any of them.

But I personally feel like i've got a better chance with the minority group so we just have to work hard on getting us in control of this thing.

Kim and Chris seem like they legitimately want to take out Elena. And to be honest I don't care if they're lying because we really don't have any other choice but to try and convince them lol. So i'm trying to form a new alliance between the 3 of us which should get us in power lol.

If this works yay if not well i'm kinda used to failing in this game. But alteast i'm not here. AND to be honest I wasn't super close to Lip either so him leaving doesn't majorly hurt me either lol.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 15: Not surprised, still not falling for any of it
Page 1 of 1