Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 21: And this is where it could all fall apart lol.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 21: And this is where it could all fall apart lol.   Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 21: And this is where it could all fall apart lol.    Confessional 21: And this is where it could all fall apart lol.   EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:39 pm

This twisttttt lmao. I should of stayed in bed today. As of now i'm on a tribe with people I ALL have final deals with so no matter what someone is gonna be pissed lol.

I feel like Mclovin is the one I want to go most but I ALSO feel like he's the one who will raise a massive shit storm if we vote him out. But I remember being pissed when people voted through fear in other games so I guess this is my chance to nut up lol.

I nnneeeeeeeeedddddd Kirby to get on though so we have a solid majority but shes taking awhile. I think shes screwed if she gets on that other tribe and doesn't win immunity lol. Which would suck since I've actually been loyal to her the entire time.

As of now my legit final 4 is me/chris/jessie/kirby lol so I would LOVE To take out Mclovin but immunity could always damper that lol

Plus theres always the fact that they realize I make promises to all of them and even the people i'm legit trusting(Jessie/Chris) could mis-trust me.

At this point it sorta seems like i'm doing the same thing Elena is doing. BUT I'm trying to avoid talking to the people i'm not aligned with so not really? It just sucks they all grouped up on one tribe siigh lol. I wasn't expecting to have to think about this, this early in the game depending on how things go it could work out really awesome or really shitty to me lol.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 21: And this is where it could all fall apart lol.
Page 1 of 1