Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Challenge Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:21 pm

The people you choose had better NOT leak their suspicions about who I am to anyone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a collage I found while I was searching for images, because I had the exact same idea as this photo. IMDb is a group of "friends" at times with everyone having disagreements and fights, but also a lot of good times. Overall though, most of these "Greats" gain some weight, sit around on the couches; eat/drink; and probably watch a lot of TV. What a great bunch we all are. Going into the games, we would all be careers because of being well fed <3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6 "Greats and Great Personalities" I have had the pleasure of encountering on this bizarre website.

Soco-81/Chandler Bing- Chandler comes from a unique upbringing with a cross-dresser father and erotic novelist mother. Considering Soco's long rants and hilarious posts, this character is right for him. Soco would be " oh so fab" in these games because on IMDb he always makes it to the end of games consistently and isn't afraid to speak his mind like Katniss.

OliviaV/Rachel Green-Rachel is the star of the show, and Olivia is too. She sweetly befriends everyone and before they know it, they are dead. She encourages everyone to step up their games, but no doubt about it she could win the games.

HOWdoesITfeeeel/Monica Geller- Monica is Chandler's wife, and soco/angie have that type of relationship. Angie is not only funny, but is welcoming. She was the first person I meet/befriended on IMDb and is certainly a great around here. Angie is resourceful and cunning and would have no problem running around in an arena killing people.

Zorina-XO/Phoebe Buffay- Zorina is a great because for those of us who have been around the site for a bit, she is epic. With random comments, strong opinions, and lies Zorina might not win the games, but she would have many sponsors for her hilarity.

Max(Kathy? Whatever happened there)/Ross Geller- Ross is deadly likeable and Max (not Kathy) can always beat me in games. He would have a very well thought out plan of how to destroy his fellow tributes. Drama is associated with him and sometimes a naivety but clearly they have no problem making a comeback as an underdog and can get followers/allies easily.

EricFat/Joey Tribbiani- Joey is a womanizer, and kind of stupid, witty but very loyal and caring about his friends. Ericfat is obviously fat and funny, but he was never considered a great, but could potentially use his words, like Peeta to survive the games.

~~~~~~
That, I'll be there for you, when the rain starts to pour.
I'll be there for you, like I've been there before.
I'll be there for you, cause you're there for me too.

No one could ever know me, no one could ever see me.
Seems like you're the only one who knows what it's like to be me.
Someone to face the day with, make it through all the rest with,
Someone I'll always laugh with, even at my worst, I'm best with you.
~~~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Immunity #6   Challenge Thread EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:16 pm

nneeeaarcs SENECA CRANE

hmcityhayarebhnta HAYMITCH ABERNATHY

iraodnniikfc FINNICK ODAIR

eeeetb BEETEE

nnnaaaoojhm JOHANNA MASON

erehscarm CASHMERE

lossg GLOSS

vleram MARVEL

shreth THRESH

vloec CLOVE

aantnsieerc

cnaaemsreerkilcf EFFIE TRINKET
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:18 pm

aantnsieerc ANNIE CRESTA
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:18 pm

K I'm done =]
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:41 pm

1. Who is the biggest threat to win this game? (myself) but Jesse

2. Who is under the false impression that they are smart? Max

3. Who is into this game to a creepy degree? Jesse

4. Who is the nicest person left remaining? Bobby

5. Who needs to pick up the slack a little more? Max

6. Who needs to be slapped across the face? Kirby

7. Who is the most untrustworthy person left remaining? Marty

8. Who is your best friend remaining in the game? Jesse

9. Who is the biggest poser? Jesse

10. Who does NOT deserve to win this game? Chris

11. Who of the people already voted out do you miss the most? Tim

12. Who is the best competitor? Kirby