Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Challenge Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

John/Dino/Sour (aka I’m Da Baby)
John inspires the competitive nature in me. He is a gamer through and through. He has the ability to hurt others to get to his goal, but he is personable enough to have everyone forgive him. His strategy and dedication to games is top notch, and I am proud to call him a frenemy.

Captain Jimmy (aka Iceman)
Jimmy and I were separated at birth. He is fierce and dangerous in games and can often do this without much effort. He can convince you to join him with a kind word and a tinge of fear. He has grown a bit soft over the months, but he is someone that I would want in my corner any day of the week.

Henry/Kyogre (aka Heartman)
Henry is the greatest human known to man. He has been sent here to save this planet from hate and fill it with warm hugs and hot cocoa. Henry is impossible to vote out because he is so cute and trustworthy. His only fault is that he tries so hard to love everyone that eventually someone gets screwed over because of his lack of killer instinct.

CindyLennoxFan/Tara (aka Santa Clause)
I have never seen a player so willing to put others before herself. I honestly think she plays games just to help her friends succeed. One time someone asked her for some lunch money and she gave them her left kidney.

Haley/LadyJ (aka Ada Wong)
Haley reminds me of a combination of the best Bond girls. She can easily convince any man (and most women) that they are the most important one in the room. You are helpless to trust her, even if you know she will beat you in the end. If you took her to a party of 10 other men, and caught her making out with another guy, you would just wait your turn and be grateful when it came.

JBisAwesome/James (aka Justin Biebs)
They have the same initials so I had to go with this for JB. This guy has played every game since the inception of the internet. He can show up once a week or every day and still make it to jury. He is wise being his years and is a great person to strategize with. His obsession for Survivor inspires me to watch every season again for the 4th time just so I can have a chance to beat him in a trivia challenge.

EricFat (aka Fat Bastard)
It is impossible to be around this guy and not laugh. His sense of humor is legendary. He is often a voice of reason in a crazy world. Instead of judging people, he looks for the silliness in a situation and calls it like it is. He has the uncanny ability to say the exact right thing at the exact right time. Basically he is the fattest ninja alive.

Fiend/Matt (aka Satan)
Fiend inspires me not to be a lunatic. LOL just kidding. He has shown me that even if you are the most hated person alive, there is always another side to the story. Everyone is human. We all have flaws. The effort to change and the contribute positivity to the world is never a lost cause. He is very passionate about many academic topics as well. I have actually learned things while playing in his games.

Soco/Chaz (aka Little Big World)
This guys is an enigma wrapped in riddle wrapped in an egg Mcmuffin. Chaz inspires me to keep playing until he comes back so that we can actually be aligned in a game. All I know about his game play is second hand, but it sounds like he is the best social player of all time, which doesn’t surprise me because he can read souls. Chaz is everybody’s big brother, and boy do I mean BIG.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:05 am

* Typo:

JB - he is wise BEYOND his years (sorry)
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:06 am

* Typo:

Fiend - .....effort to change and TO contribute positivity (sorry again)
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:08 am

* Typo:

Soco - This GUY is an enigma wrapped in A riddle.... (sorry for the last time)
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 8:08 am

Seneca, I hosted an image all by myself. Proud of me yo?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:01 pm

If you guys aren't judges, maybe you can tell me what you personally think about my homework yo. I'd better get bonus points for including the host in my collage. <3
Back to top Go down
Plutarch Heavensbee
Admin
Plutarch Heavensbee

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:06 pm

hayyyy
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhungergames.forumotion.com
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:09 pm

Hiya Dan! Sorry I don't know you as well, but I'm sure you will make my next collage if you are nicer to me int he future. <3
Back to top Go down
Plutarch Heavensbee
Admin
Plutarch Heavensbee

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:16 pm

Hahaha, it's all good man.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:20 pm

I have a couple questions actually yo.

1. Are these being shown publicly, cuz that would give away our identities yo.

2. Can you save them and show me after the game. It would please my ego to see if anyone has me in their collage.
Back to top Go down
Plutarch Heavensbee
Admin
Plutarch Heavensbee

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:24 pm

1. Not publicly at all, and they will be judged anonymously so there's very little chance they will know which character you are though they may suspect that you're in the game.

2. Yes, you'll be able to see them in people's confessionals. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:28 pm

Shaweeeeeet. So basically the only danger is someone who is a judge may figure out a few people in the game yo. I hope you trust them not to be dicks about it.
Back to top Go down
Plutarch Heavensbee
Admin
Plutarch Heavensbee

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:29 pm

The two judges in my mind wouldn't ruin the game like that.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:31 pm

I bow to your infinite wisdom good sir. What do you personally think about my collage and the people I mentioned yo? Any of them stand out as different than how you see them?
Back to top Go down
Plutarch Heavensbee
Admin
Plutarch Heavensbee

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:32 pm

I think you did a good job. I enjoyed reading them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:34 pm

Thanks! Hope the judges feel the same yo.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:35 pm

What's with Seneca poppin' in and out yo? Stay and chat awhile.
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:36 pm

Seneca, I hosted an image all by myself. Proud of me yo?

Yes, very.

I'd better get bonus points for including the host in my collage. <3

lol I'm honored but i'm not one of the judges
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:37 pm

There he is! Good to see ya. I have to say your game is pretty sweet so far yo. I'm obviously having a blast with my character. And judging by others' reactions they are all having a helluva time too. Now give me my idol yo!
Back to top Go down
Plutarch Heavensbee
Admin
Plutarch Heavensbee

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:38 pm

It's a busy weekend for Mr. Crane. He'll be back in full steam on Monday, though. Smile

I wrote him a message and he hasn't responded yet, so he's probably on his phone and doesn't feel like typing. I'm the same way, ha
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:45 pm

You children and your gadgets. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:53 am

*Looks for reward where it should be by now.*

*Finds nothing.*

*Stomps away angrily.*
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:58 pm

MENU

Drinks
Coffee.........................................$1.26
Tea.............................................$1.29
Milk.............................................$2.05
Orange Juice................................$1.75
Lemonade....................................$1.04

Appetizers
Hot Soup.....................................$2.49
Garden Salad...............................$2.99
Fresh Rolls...................................$3.26
Cheesey Breadsticks.....................$4.23
Chicken Tenders...........................$4.57

Entrées
Hamburger w/Fries.......................$6.78
Fried Chicken w/Vegetables...........$7.15
Roast Beef w/Gravy......................$8.74
Lobster.......................................$12.99
Steak w/ Onions..........................$13.21

Desserts
Candy Bar......................................99¢
Cookie........................................$2.87
Bowl of Ice Cream.......................$3.47
Fresh-Baked Pie Slice...................$4.38
Crème brûlée..............................$6.98
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:06 pm

1. Bob Twine ordered one appetizer, one drink, and one entrée. His bill was $18.25. What did he order?
Steak with onions, garden salad, milk.

2. Madam Rosenberg ordered two drinks and one entrée. Her bill was $11.07. What did she order?
Roast beef with gravy, tea, and lemonade.

3. Mr. and Mrs. Curt ordered one drink, two entrées, and one dessert. Their bill was $18.06. What did they order?
Coffee, Cookie, Hamburger with fries, Fried Chicken with veggies.

4. Miss Bloom ordered one drink, one appetizer, and one dessert. Her bill was $7.91. What did she order?
Pie, Lemonade, Hot Soup.

5. Joe ordered one drink, one entrée, and two desserts. His bill was $12.76, which has him wild with rage. What did he order?
OJ, Fried Chicken, Candy Bar, Cookie.

6. Molly and her friend Cindy ordered two drinks, two appetizers, and two desserts. Their bill was $12.17. What did they order?
Two garden salads, Tea, Lemonade, Candy Bar, Cookie.

7. Miss Ellie ordered one drink, one appetizer, and two desserts. Her bill was $10.32, which she feels is unfairly overpriced. What did she order?
Chicken Tenders, Tea, Ice Cream, Candy Bar.

8. Zeke and his friends Bucky and Beau ordered three drinks and three entrées. Their bill was $25.55. As they argue over who will pay, would you tell us what they ordered?
Orange Juice, Milk, Lemonade, Two Hamburgers with fries, Fried Cicken with veggies.

9. Mr. and Mrs. Stone ordered two drinks, one appetizer, and two entrées. Their bill rang up to $25.70. What food items did they order?

10. Mr. and Mrs. Richards ordered two drinks, two appetizers, two entrées, and one dessert. Their bill was $42.27. What was on their order form?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:19 pm

9. Lobster, Fried Chicken with veggies, Fresh rolls, Coffee, Lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Challenge Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next