Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Challenge Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:37 am

The IMDb members who have influenced me the most since being here are:
1.A-Supreme
2.StraightLoonie
3.CaptainJimmy18
4.Farnsworthfan89
5.Alrmw28
6.HOWdoesITfeeeeel
7.punkrockprincess07

For A-supreme I select is Yoda.
For StraightLoonie I select Dr Will Kirby
For CaptainJimmy18 I select Damon Salvatore
For Farnsworthfan89 I select Lisa Lampanelli
For Alrmw28 I select Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth
For HOWdoesITfeeeeel I select Santana Lopez
For punkrockprincess07 I select Elle Woods

A-supreme - A lot of people underestimate him because, he's so nice. But, don't let that fool you, He's not someone to be messed with. He's is social, strategic, smart, wise, funny, and gives the best advice.

StraightLoonie - A lot of people trust him because, he's such a nice guy. They get fooled by that because, he's smiling in your face and twisting the knife in your back (In games that is). He's a brilliant strategist, social player, and he's amazing at challenges when he's not throwing them.

CaptainJimmy18 - A lot of people see him as an arrogant pompous asshole but, he's really one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He likes to lay low for a while and when the time comes watch out because, he's always on top of his game. His Social game is lacking because, people are so afraid of him but, his challenge skills are always on point.

FarnsWorthFan89- Back in the day, He was a force to be reckoned with. He was brilliant at strategizing and he was a good social player. You loved to hate him because, He was rude, cocky, but at the same time he was hilarious.

Alrmw28 - She has a tendency to overreact sometimes and make rash decisions but, she's one of the strongest players on IMDb. She can win challenges, her social game is always on point, and She's amazing with strategy. She is a brilliant player all around and she knows just the right time to make big moves.

.HOWdoesITfeeeeel - She is and always will be the HBIC. She's a brilliant strategist, challenge winner, and social player. She is one of those people who always stands her ground and stands for what she believes in even if she's standing alone.

punkrockprincess07 - She may seem dingy but, trust me She's not. She's very good at challenges, She's good at stratagizing but, most importanly she's good at socializing. She's got what it takes to be a leader and not a follower.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Elena Gilbert

Elena Gilbert

Challenge Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Challenge Thread   Challenge Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Challenge Thread
Page 1 of 1