Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final Immunity

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Final Immunity Empty
PostSubject: Final Immunity   Final Immunity EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:14 pm

1. "I truly do feel stupid. I guess there will never be an alliance that will ever be truthful."

Kirby

2. "Well I survived, but I do have to owe credit to Babydoll for making the vote not go my way to get voted out."

Mclovin

3. "Im fairly positive Jesse told about the alliance. And I cant stand him and want him out. He is quite annoying yo."

Legolas

4. "So we lost tonight. WTF. I put in a good effort. I was the first from my team to answer so IDGAF. Baby Doll pisses me the fuck off. She just came in and tried to take control. I mean like really bitch? I'm the HBIC up in this forrest!"

Elena

5. "OMG this game is the biggest shit show ever! I have never jumped from side to side so many times in a game EVERRRRRRRRRRR. One day im with these guys, then im with the others, then i make a side deal with 4 people, then i got and make an 8 man alliance with a other group. LOL WTF AM I DOING SERIOUSLY!"

Chris

6. "You can't win this game by just surviving so come f11ish, I will make moves with allies I have left to guarantee me a finals spot. It is the hunger games after all, I can't feel sad about allies going, when I was planning on killing them down the line. Only one wins and it's going to be me."

Lip

7. "Okay little Spawn of Satan you want to fuck with The Righteous game on! I will burn you I will slice up your body and I will stuff you like a thanksgiving TURKEY! How dare you backstab me, when I have looked out for your ass. I didn't have to tell you what Elena was planing but I did! May God bring down his holy vengeance on you and that admitted Jezebel BABYDOLL! You are fucked now motherfucker. The four horse men of the Apocalypse are coming after you.Have fun on the Special Ed bus out of her you piece of shit! *smiles* Praise Jesus of Nazareth!"

Santana

8. " So I become the middleman trying to get both sides off of the others radar and trying to convince them that someone is playing both sides, which has to be the truth, and I suspect Marianne."

Blair

9. "I am really trying to still figure out my whole strategy right now. I really want to allign with Kris and Tamera. They seem real cool. I WANTED to allign with McLovin. That was UNTIL he started acting like a tool bag. I feel Marianne is way too stuck up and needs to go soon."

Kim

10. " I orchestrated Hermione and Tamera getting voted out and I will get my way again this round. There's really no doubt in my mind that I am controlling things."

Babydoll

11. "I've literally been floating and voting randomly this entire time SOMETIMES not even voting and I'm still here <3"

Bobby

12. "Operation take Elena down begins now. I'm sick of her massively inflated ego. Everyone has to go through her to do shit, who the eff made her a god? I'm over this bitch.

She is telling m that kris had to talk to her ASAP, wtf her? Excuse me, uh no you are not the godfather no one owes you a thing."

Kirby

13. "I'm a bit more nervous about the vote tonight than usual. I don't know why, but I have this bad gut feeling that something is about to go down and it's not going to be to my benefit. Santana is giving me odd vibes."

Tim

14. "This whole twist just put a huge dent in my strategy though. Either Kim or Kirby are probably going home if they don't win immunity on team 1. Which SUCKS BALLS because they are in my final 4 plans. "

Blair

15. "Elena acted like she was mad that I won immunity because she said she sent before me. Boo hoo cry me a river"

Legolas

16. "This challenge was so brutal. We have some challenge whores in this game. Marianne wrote me wanting to take some of them out. Lol. I can't since I am alligned with one of the challenge whores...make that 2 of the challenge whores lol"

Bella

17. "Well, I will say one thing, if I do go, I will call you out and I will make sure nobody trusts you. You will fall with me if I go!"

Mclovin
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Final Immunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity   Final Immunity EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 10:56 pm

This is the best game I have ever played hands down and I didn't even make finals. I don't think I can play games anymore honestly. This is not just a bitter reaction to recent events. I am completely calm right now. I can't play when there are people that dishonest. Maybe I used to be that way even, but I don't think so because I have taken a solid player instead of a floater before because I want to beat the best. I can't play when there are people that are that much of a pathological liar that they will pretend to want to make the game an exciting ending and then completely be a coward about it. Especially when I know that I would have taken him so that I can say that I beat the best. Winning an online game against a floater is just pathetic and anyone that is proud of that is a joke.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Final Immunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity   Final Immunity EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:55 pm

This f2 is an embarrassment to Jimmy's game. I hold myself responsible. FML.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Final Immunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Immunity   Final Immunity Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Immunity
Page 1 of 1