Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE FINAL 9 (Stuck In The Middle With Jesse)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

THE FINAL 9 (Stuck In The Middle With Jesse) Empty
PostSubject: THE FINAL 9 (Stuck In The Middle With Jesse)   THE FINAL 9 (Stuck In The Middle With Jesse) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:19 am

So I wake up this morning and there are 2 new rooms with me in it yo.

One of Blair, Bobby, Tim, Santana and myself.
One of Max, Marty, Blair, and Myself.

I prefer the 2nd one (if you add Kirby) as my f5.

Honestly, Blair has been an awesome partner thus far, but if she must be drunk or off her rocker if she thinks that I would consider that 1st room as a viable option for a F5. First of all, Bobby has already proven that he doesn't give a shit about me when he ran and told Elena all the things we talked about. Tim is a challenge beast. And Santana has spoken 7.5 words to me all game and is a robot yo.

So yeah, thank you kindly but I'll pass on that one. Obviously she has a f2 with all 3 of them or something, which makes it an appealing room for her. But for me, it's basically saying, YEAH OK I'LL TAKE 5TH PLACE THANKS FOR OFFERING YO!

I think I will be honest with Blair and tell her all this at some point. She is going to have to understand that I am the absolute bottom of that group and I am too smart to put myself in that kind of situation at this point. I didn't work this hard to position myself for finals just to throw it all away because my partner is closer friends with someone else now.

I feel much more confident that I can beat the likes of Max, Chris, Marty, and even Kirby at the f6 and f5 challenges if I need to. And even if I don't I will know that I am not being voted out anyways yo.

Anyways, enough about that. The 2 returnees are getting voted out, so I need to go to me "keeping track" room to jot this down yo. Bye!
Back to top Go down

THE FINAL 9 (Stuck In The Middle With Jesse)
Page 1 of 1