Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessionals

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:06 pm

I totally called the 12 teams thing. It seemed obvious from the beginning but I'm happy for who I got. We talked a lot last night and I hope he's active. Let the games begin...
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:12 pm

We lost! Fantastic. Honestly I'm not worried cause I feel the inactives will be the ones to go. This game is all social and I'm planting my seeds in everyone. I do trust Marty and Lip the most but I've been stabbed by friends before so I'm keeping my guard up.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 7:51 pm

I'm glad I survived the 1st TC without getting any votes. Its nice not to be the target but I know it won't last forever. Turns out Miss Granger was trying to target Lip and now the spotlight is on her. I think its important to find scapegoats to keep attention away from me and Marty who is my F2 (or so he says).

I don't think I'm playing the best game though. I feel I've only gotten close to Marty and Lip. In order to keep surviving I need to get close to more people otherwise I will be gutted soon.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:31 pm

I think I'm over aligning in this game. Well I guess it I did plant my roots into every alliance so its funny to see whats going on between everyone.. but Elena & McLovin are trying to run things and its getting on my nerves but at least they trust me, for now..
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: #3   Confessionals EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:43 am

I'm more than positive I know who's going tonight but I need to figure out who's leaving next. Elena has too much power but I don't trust her. I know we're aligned but theres something about her that I just don't trust but I cannot make myself a target so I'm gonna go with the flow. I need to build a strong and most importantly, reliable majority. I trust my District partner Marty, along with Lip. I'm trying to trust Blair & Jesse but they're unknown still.

This is a numbers game and I have no make sure I don't lose anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: ALLIANCES EVERYWHERE!   Confessionals EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 8:24 pm

Santana just confessed to me that she heard Blair & Max are in this huge alliance and that they're not to be trusted. Funny thing is, that huge alliance is the one I'm apart of but they don't suspect me for some reason. lol She also asked if I wanted to join their alliance with Elena, Tim, Bobby, Bella & Kim and of course I wasn't gonna say no.

I think I officially have an alliance with almost everyone in this game now. Do you know how bad that is, because I'm gonna have to piss people off during voting. I'm gonna have to be very careful who I confine information cause one bad move and I'm dead but hey.. its backstab or be backstabbed and it's nice to see how everyone is thinking during TC.

I'm not totally untrustworthy though. My trust for Marty and Lip still stand strong so in the end I'm gonna want to vote with how my original alliance wants. I'm gonna try my best to win this reward challenge because it could really be bad if it falls into the wrong hands

xoxo
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: MAX BLACK IS SHADY   Confessionals EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 10:46 pm

I really do not trust Max. I have a feeling this bitch is gonna swing to the other side so perhaps I can find a way to get her out before that happens.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:19 pm

Elena just told me she wants McLovin & Lip out tomorrow and that is not okay with me. Mostly because it's getting annoying how shes practically telling everyone how to vote plus I need Lip. I don't care much for McLovin but I have to do something about this.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: BOBBY VS MCLOVIN   Confessionals EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:21 am

Right now I'm about to betray Elena's alliance but its only for the best for me and my partner. Bobby, I like you and all but I have more alliances in the Sauna than with you guys and I cannot let you have all the power.

Kris & McLovin are kind of in control but only for this round. If they vote wrong and it could really screw me over in this game. I've been very lucky to know how the voting is going in round and I'm hoping to continue that. I'm gonna have very angry people at me tomorrow when/if Bobby leaves.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: STFU KRIS   Confessionals EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 2:38 am

OMG Kris you're sooo annoying. Just fucking vote for Bobby and stop PM'ing me questions over and over you sound paranoid! Just vote for Bobby and move on with life.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: UGGHHH   Confessionals EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:18 pm

Legolas you are an idiot. I figured out he was the backstabber from the Sauna and it makes absolutely no sense for him to run off to the other alliance. He's at the bottom of the food chain there. Since he basically ruined my plans now I have to make sure that the Sexy Alliance still trusts me even though its gonna be almost impossible now.

Normally I would just flip to the other alliance but in this game I really do want to help out my partner Marty and the other alliance doesn't talk to him so I can't really just ditch him like that. Only a miracle will help us get far now.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: SOMETHING MUST BE DONE   Confessionals EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 11:50 pm

I seriously hate how one side is in total control and all because of a doofus like Legolas. Right now we're about to get rid of another person who is not on their side and its frustrating AF knowing theres no way to turn the tables now. If I don't win I can only hope to see Marty or Lip in the finals.

My mistake in this game was aligning with the wrong people. The other alliance doesn't have shady people like we did. We'll see what happens in the next few rounds but something needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: KRIS VS LIP   Confessionals EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:33 am

Lip might leave tonight, or maybe Kris. Either way something has to be done about 1 alliance having too much power.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE   Confessionals EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:45 pm

At this point the shift in power needs to happen. One alliance is too powerful right now and I don't feel good being there. Kim & Jessica err I mean Elena & Santana pretty much have everything summed up at this point but sorry girls, I cannot fully vote with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: EVERYTHING ELENA SAYS ARE LIES   Confessionals EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:53 am

This bitch. What Lip & Kim said about Elena is true. She basically has an alliance with almost everyone and when she doesn't need them she throws them under the bus. Kind of like she's doing with me. Expect I never believed or trusted her. How stupid can people be? And if Blair or Max or anyone else tries to flip with her. God help them cause they'll be thrown under the bus soon.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: BLAIR YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ME   Confessionals EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Blair you are the biggest dumbass in this game every. I don't believe a fucking word you say you nasty cunt. I'm so done with this game.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: MY FUNERAL SPEECH   Confessionals EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 8:36 pm

I might as well start making my own funeral cause I'm 100% positive I will go next. This game has been fun but extremely challenging. I could have easily played a good game under the radar but I tried to do something different and thats help my partner make it far as well. Plus I got long with Lip & Jesse too, flipping would have seem cowardly.

This game is being controlled by one person and I know right now she's sitting at home smiling at her accomplishments and how she commands her slaves during every tribal council to vote how she wants. I can only hope for a miracle for Marty & Jesse. Blair is a dumb bitch and I hope she gets screwed over. What makes me happy is that after we're all gone they'll have to turn on each other and when Elena turns on them I hope they regret ever voting with her.

Jimmy & Dan, this was such a fun game. Great job at hosting.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: I HAVE NO TRUST IN TIM   Confessionals EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Chris thinks I voted for him. I'm guessing it was Tim or Elena that told him that lie and if he votes with them I swear to God.

I'm talking to Tim to try to at least cover myself from someone but I do not trust Tim at all. I've already her from people that Tim is talking about how he thinks I'm a liar. So yes. Everything Tim tells me I'm gonna spill to everyone. Tim & I may have an alliance but we both know we don't trust each at all. I'm 100% positive Santana will not get eliminated because Chris or Blair probably bullshitted again and will have some sort of excuse to pull afterwards. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Plutarch Heavensbee
Admin
Plutarch Heavensbee

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Kirby Reed wrote:
Jimmy & Dan, this was such a fun game. Great job at hosting.
<3333333

But don't give up, buddy.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhungergames.forumotion.com
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: ITS TIME TO PLAY DIRTY   Confessionals EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:14 pm

I've just received word that Chris & Blair both voted with the other alliance since they're scared of Elena & Legolas. I'm not too surprised now but they should know they're not at the top of their alliance. If Tim asks me who I'm willing to vote out next time I'll probably say Blair just so she can learn her lesson.

Never before have I been in a game where people mindlessly follow 1 person. For God sakes grow some fucking balls and do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: OH BLAIR   Confessionals EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:20 pm

Its no longer a secret Blair is working for Elena. All this reminds me of Scream and how the killer is revealed well, Blair is the killer. You aligned with the wrong side because we wouldn't have betrayed you like they will. I guess all the pieces are coming together now as to how they knew everything that was happening. Maybe I'm wrong about Santana being who she is, maybe its someone else. As to why she even bothered to align with them is beyond me but I hope she fails miserably in this game.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: MY PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED   Confessionals EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 1:43 am

For once I'm grateful for Redemption Island. Bringing Kim & McLovin back into this game was the scare they needed to crumble.

The 3 people at risk tonight are McLovin, Elena & Legolas and we're hoping to get rid of Elena. The worst case scenario is that Elena has the idol and she saves herself and McLovin ends up being eliminated. My luck needs to change for the better because I'm sick and tired of disappointing tribal councils.

As for alliances. I'm staying loyal to Marty, Jesse, Kim, Chris, Max & McLovin however I'm really mostly loyal to Marty & Jesse. Tim is desperately trying to form a new alliance with me but idk if its all bullshit or if he's being completely serious. I hope he's serious because that means hes not playing me but I really have no intention on helping him. Whenever the tables were turned he didn't offer no alliance but now that his alliance is down the crapper he's nervous. Well good. He also told me Santana might have ended up getting the votes because of lack of trust. He told me that before Kim & McLovin came into this game but I still made sure Santana saw that screenshot. Oops

lol!
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: BYE ELENA   Confessionals EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:30 pm

It puts a smile on my face to see you leave. To think, only a few days ago you almost had this game wrapped around your finger because of people who can't think for themselves. Luckily District 13 showed up and changed the game. I'm glad to have outlasted you. As for the next targets. Legolas is a huge challenge threat and somehow he keeps winning a lot of these immunity idols. How? I have no idea. Personally though I'd like to take out Blair. She lied to us this entire time while we all trusted her with valuable information. I bet she regrets siding with them now and I hope she does.

Another thing I want to know was who was the 8th vote for Elena. I know Marty, Jesse, Kim, McLovin, Chris, Max & I all voted for her. I think it might have been Santana. Tim sent me a PM revealing that they were planning on nominating Santana because of lack of trust. I took the liberty of screenshotting that PM and sending it to Santana herself so hopefully that was the cause of her switch. Sorry Tim but I had to play dirty. For once we finally had a tribal council where we weren't blindsided and the best part is that we managed to flush out the idol. Overall it was a good day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: UM NO BLAIR   Confessionals EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:36 pm

You cannot lie to us and throw us under the bus to save your own ass and then expect us to take you back when things don't work out with them,. I don't know what Marty & Jesse think but for you to come begging for forgiveness is pathetic.

I received this PM from her

"Sorry it has taken me this long to get the message out to you, but I have been on and off this weekend, and kind of feeling out of things. I also posted in the career room, but wanted to specifically follow that up with a message to you.

I just wanted to send you a PM to ask you your opinion of where things stand with us. I know at one time you said I was the girl you trusted most, and I am very sorry for letting you down with the past votes. I did vote Legolas out this past time, not knowing the specifics of what his power was. I didn't know about people voting McLovin or Elena, so I really do feel alone.

If you don't trust me that is completely fine. I get being left out of this past vote, but I wanted to keep the lines of communication open between us, in case you were still open to working together. If not, I suspect I am probably one of the next to go, but I will not be voting you out, as I have given you my word earlier in the game. I am still really sorry for my role in making all of this crazier.

I hope you had a great weekend and let me know what you are thinking
"

Rolling Eyes

You're so fucking fake and I truly hope you're the next person to go. After all the trust I gave you and you betrayed it like that. You wouldn't have done shit had Elena still been in this game. Now that your leader is gone you know you're a lost puppy looking for its new owner. At this point I would rather have Blair out over Legolas, though I have to be careful because I'm sure Blair has brainwashed other people in this game to believing her crap.
Back to top Go down
Kirby Reed

Kirby Reed

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: THINGS ARE GETTING INTERESTING   Confessionals EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Since Jimmy decided to throw his curveball we're probably gonna lose two members of our alliance. Sad thing is that we could have easily made this work has 3 of us gone to each group but nobody really thought clearly and everyone went for the same group. Now I'm nervous. Crying or Very sad

At least we managed to get rid of Legolas, Elena & Bella who were all on the opposite side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessionals   Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Confessionals
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next