Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Final 8 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

Final 8 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Final 8 Confessionals   Final 8 Confessionals EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:32 pm

As of right now, I feel i'm sitting pretty with my alliance. I have only pissed off one juror as it seems, and I can feel the end in sight with Marty.

However, our allie Jesse has worried me.

I sent him a PM to see who he would take to the Final 3 between me and Marty, and he didnt give me a definate answer. this reallt worries me going into the Final 3 that I could get voted out by him and not win.

I mean, I want to trust him, but when he sends me a PM saying basically he would vote me out if he had to, worries me.

If the oppurtunity to blindside him same up, I might have to consider it.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Final 8 Confessionals   Final 8 Confessionals EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:37 pm

I think if I'm gonna pull off a blindside this next round might be the time to do it. The alliance of 5 will hopefully still have numbers, and I know if Blair found out she had life, I'm sure she would vote out Jesse. I'm going to talk to Max and maybe pull in Kirby. If everyone keeps quiet, this might work.
Back to top Go down
Chris Keller

Chris Keller

PostSubject: Re: Final 8 Confessionals   Final 8 Confessionals EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:42 pm

Ok now things are getting interesting. I just sent Blair a PM about bringing the Trakcerjackers back together. For this to work, we will need a new member, I am thinking Bobby to decrease chances of Kirby finding out and her telling Marty, who will tell Jesse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 8 Confessionals   Final 8 Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Final 8 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1