Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Round 1 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Round 1 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Round 1 Confessionals   Round 1 Confessionals EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 9:57 pm

I am now in 2 six person alliances. I have one with...

me/Bobby/Josh/Scott/Jesse/Blair

and

me/Bobby/Kim/Kris/Elena/Chris

I usually don't like to play so hard in the beginning, but so many people wanted to align with me and Bobby and we couldn't say no, obvi. Bobby and I plan on staying more loyal to the alliance we have with John/Scott/Jesse/Blair. We are just using the other alliance for extra votes. This is hard for me because I like everyone, but I have to do what I have to do to make it far in this game.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Confessionals   Round 1 Confessionals EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:01 pm

WOW at that twist tonight about 4 people leaving. I am sooo glad that we won! I hope Elena, Scott, Josh, & Jesse will be safe this round.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Confessionals   Round 1 Confessionals EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Looks like Josh and Scott are going to be leaving this round. It really sucks because we had a good alliance. ughh at this twist and at that bitch Hermoine. I can't stand her and I don't even know her. Supposedly she is running the show over on that other team. Rolling Eyes It is really hard for me to be happy for Elena when I am losing 2 of my allys. I can't tell her that though. Maybe me/Bobby/Jesse/Blair will stick together. I do not trust the other alliance all that much, especially since Kris is with Hermoine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Confessionals   Round 1 Confessionals Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1