Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Round 8 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Round 8 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Round 8 Confessionals   Round 8 Confessionals EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:36 pm

So much is going on right now. Jesse wants us to try and blindside Legolas if he loses immunity tonight. I am all for it because I do not trust Legolas one bit or his sidekick Elena. I am just really nervous that this will all backfire on us. If Legolas plays his idol then we are screwed. You can't trust anyone in this game because they are all snitches, so if someone lets him know we are voting for him...he will play it. Jesse thinks we can get Marty/Kirby/Chris with us because they are on the outs. I have been talking with Marty some and we agreed to look out for each other. I don't want to bring up getting rid of Legolas yet, because I am not sure if I can trust Marty right now.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Round 8 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8 Confessionals   Round 8 Confessionals EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Are you effin kidding me?? Mclovin and Kim are back!! WTFFF UGHH UGH UGHH! This sucks!!! Legolas wants everyone to vote him. According to Elena, if Legolas plays his idol, he has to compete in a challenge against the person with the second highest number of votes. I kind of feel bad now that I was targeting Legolas. He is willing to play his idol to help us out, even though this could cause him to go home if he loses...which I don't think he will. It is still risky though. That definitely earned him points with me.

I voted McLovin because they came up with this plan after I had already voted. I lied to Kim and told her I voted Legolas. I am so nervous fro this TC.
Back to top Go down

Round 8 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1