Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Round 3 Confessionals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Round 3 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Round 3 Confessionals   Round 3 Confessionals EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 3:19 pm

I want that immunity tonight so bad. There are some fast posting bitches in this game though. I have super speed, and they are still able to post faster. I would just like to feel safe for once. I heard that my name came up last round and Bobby received votes so that has me worried for this round.

Also, Tim was brought in the "Sexual Tension" alliance which is me/Bobby/Jesse/Blair. Since we lost Scott & Josh, we had to replace him. I like Tim. He is a nice guy and he is good at challenges, I just hope that we can trust him.
Back to top Go down
Bella Swan

Bella Swan

Round 3 Confessionals Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 Confessionals   Round 3 Confessionals EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:03 pm

OMG YAYYYY me and Bobby won immunity!! yayyyyyyyyyyy! I am so happy right now. I feel bad because Bobby was trying to help by sending me answers during the challenge, and I didn't notice so I did the whole challenge on my own. Oh well, we won so that is all that matters. Trick ass mclovin was trying to target me, but looks like you won't be getting rid of me this round biyatch. Elena acted like she was mad that I won immunity because she said she sent before me. Boo hoo cry me a river, Bella wannabe. We are going after Marianne and Babydoll this round. Elena heard that she is being targeted, but I hope she does not leave. I don't want to lose any allies. Maybe everything will work out. Atleast I don't have to worry tonight. Smile
Back to top Go down

Round 3 Confessionals
Page 1 of 1