Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 20: People need to stop stealing my shit lmfao!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 20: People need to stop stealing my shit lmfao! Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 20: People need to stop stealing my shit lmfao!   Confessional 20: People need to stop stealing my shit lmfao! EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 7:48 pm

So last night Kirby won immunity. GOOD JOB buddy! And I was having family time so i'm apearing off the radar lol. Apparently not many people showed up though not even Legolas.

THAN he starts throwing me under the bus again. And Chris/McLovin start arguing with him lmfao. Which is priceless cause it starts getting SOME of the attention atleast getting on them. But to be honest I'm not even really playing both sides anymore since the alliance is the 7 of us lol. And I haven't talked to Bobby/Bella/Tim/Santana since Elena left. So hopefully i'm okay there.

It DOES look like I'm going to have some options though lol. McLovin wants a final 4 alliance of me/him/kirby/KIM. AND i'm in one with me/Jessie/Kirby/Chris. Mostly to keep Chris in line lol.

But I am going to have to decide. I THINK McLovin is sincere i wanting to work together and I think hes even calmed down some from redemption island. Plus it might be nice having a big target in the game since i'm sure Legolas wont shut up about me for the rest of the game sigh lol. BUT I feel like Kirby and Jessie are way more loyal so I may be safer with them. I'm kinda leaning towards them at this point but I might change my mind and try and change up the game later on lol who knows.

I also need to really get on something with Max. BUT we both appear to be busy about this game so maybe thats our connection lol. I've talked to her almost as long as Kirby lol. But shes quiet so I do worry about her flipping lol.

Anyway no point in writing too much since tribal isn't up yet but so far it looks like if we can pick off the outsiders this game is gonna get pretty interesting lol. Unless im blind-sided which im honestly expecting EVERY SINGLE VOTE LOL so lets hope i'm wrong and people are sincere lol.

Marty signing off hahah!
Back to top Go down

Confessional 20: People need to stop stealing my shit lmfao!
Page 1 of 1