Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where To Go From Here

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Where To Go From Here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Wait what? You want to vote Santana now? OMG Laughing after all of this!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:34 pm

Well no, obviously I would want the bigger fish, but I'm really confused by this. Don't you think it's odd that they are all of a sudden volunteering to weaken their numbers yo?

Especially when they saw that Santana was almost voted out last time.

Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:40 pm

I have no idea. They have wanted her out for awhile, and I have no reason to believe they arent going to be voting for her.

Marty and Kirby are effing good, so that is why they are not even technically being mentioned. They do the same thing we do. Max probably still talks to Legolas. Chris is Elena's partner. And Tim doesn't like Santana.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:43 pm

Hmmm, interesting.

Well I'm trying to think from their perspective, cuz we know that Elena and Lego have a f2, but one can only assume they would have a f3 too. I thought it was Santana.

So you think that they are legitimately happy going to f7 with SexTen and just them Elena and Lego? Cuz that is what it looks like if they want to vote Santana and then the rest of the outcasts in that order.

If that is the case, it begs the question that how do they feel safe in that 7? They must be pretty confident in Tim or in Bobby/Bella being with them.

Do you see what I'm saying?

Is your mind made up on voting Santana tonight, or should we talk about options?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:47 pm

Yes, that is what I told you a long time ago. I believed that everyone will stay loyal and we will not break, and we will end up okay. But I'm not sure if I entirely understand what you are saying.

I said I agreed to vote out Elena earlier in here lol when I said I liked that 6-5-1 plan, but I'd be more happy voting Santana because that is always what my gut has been telling me, like with Bobby and Bella's position about waiting.

I am only agreeing to do this because I want you to know I put my alliance with you above everything else, and want to hear your thoughts about what to do.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:50 pm

What I'm saying is that if we actually believe that Elena/Lego want to vote Santana, that means they plan on going f7 with the SexTen 5.

Now for that to be true, they must believe one of 2 things:

1. They are safe at 7 because someone in our 5 is with them.

2. They just haven't thought beyond that point.

Now I don't believe point 2 for a second, so that's why I believe you and I will not be safe at 7.
Tim must be with them and they will use the idol at that point to put them at top 6 with a 3-3 split and take their chances.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:54 pm

Right, they know they have the idol. But I also believe Elena is just that arrogant to think she can boss everyone around and we will do what she wants (especially she probably thinks that about me). Plus Legolas has the challenges.

Tim does talk to them a lot, but I told you Tim and I made a f2. I did that back when we added him to the room, to make sure if our f5 made it, he would swing with us. We talk almost everyday, and he sends me tons of info. He even reconfirmed our alliance today to me. I know he is with us over them.

I just think the reason why there is push back on our plan, is because right now we are guaranteed top 7, and switching it up and relying on someone from the opposite side is scary.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:57 pm

Well I know that if I was in Elena's spot, I would think of something clever like tell everyone the vote is Santana, see who goes to Santana to rat out the plan and recruit her. And have Santana come back and tell me who that was so I know who is against me.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:58 pm

She hasn't been telling everyone that. It was really Tim's with everyone agreeing.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Ok, let's do the challenge and see what happens yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:34 pm

OMG!!! Yay and you beat legolas. WTF man. Have you been holding out, yo!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:35 pm

I legit knew most of those without looking them up yo. I just got lucky with the topic is all. Friggen elf still almost won. I can't believe you guys won't vote him out.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:37 pm

omg. I told you I would. But honestly, this could be good because he might idol now anyway if he did hear of something. Elena PMd me and said she had been PMing you and the vote is Santana.

I better not go home in a blindside haha

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:38 pm

There is no way you are going home. You say Tim thinks you are his final 2. Bobby/Bella will never vote you. And I will never let the outcasts vote you. We have every vote covered. Let's see what this announcement is yo.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Funny how NONE of them congratulated me. Pretty telltale sign if you ask me. I think this Santana vote is BS yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:40 pm

I have a feeling it has to do with past players. I literally saw ALL of them on this afternoon.

If someone comes back, I think we must stay with Legolas and Elena one more time. If it's tribes, idk what to do.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:43 pm

It's prob just that it's jury time now so vote wisely.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:44 pm

That means it would be a f3 so we don't auto win.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Elena just switched the vote back to Kirby. So much for your theories yo. I'm sick of this. Tim has no say. It's Elena/Lego/Santana. They were never gonna vote Santana they are just trying to fool you all.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:09 pm

I have to go to bed. I think I'm going to vote Legolas cuz I am just tired of playing with him and Elena. I really think you should try to convince Bella and Bobby to do it. They wouldn't listen to me. I am so against those 2 being around anymore that I am willing to basically go out in the minority on this one yo.

Tim says he will vote Santana and Lego/Elena want to vote Kirby. So maybe they will split their votes. Maybe Santana will penalty and give us the majority.

Maybe you will vote with me and at least force a tie.

Whatever happens happens I guess. I'm tired yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Okay but there is a problem and speculation two previous people are coming back in, which means we can't vote this way yet :S
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:24 am

Okay. Honestly, I am going to beg you to please not vote out Legolas. Would you be willing to for me, vote out McLovin this time? I heard my name was mentioned as a possibilty for screwing over him and Kim and I cannot have him stay?

btw it is also confirmed Elena is SuperVixen, so that means anyone can beat her in a challenge. Legolas is the problem.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:42 am

Ugh nevermind. I am voting Legolas too. Night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where To Go From Here
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery: Hunger Games :: Panem :: District 1-
Jump to: