Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where To Go From Here

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

Where To Go From Here Empty
PostSubject: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 7:45 am

So Kim is out and we are down to 12.

I hope you are still amped up to make a move because last night was even more proof that I am right.
We are just handing the game to these people and we need to stop it now yo.

I think it's time to talk to Bobby/Bella. Us 4 with Marty/Kirby and one other (Chris?) can blindside Legolas still.

The only obstacle now is making sure that the B twins can go along with this without involving Tim.
I guarantee it will leak to Elena if Tim is involved.

All we have to do is get the elf man out, and there is no more fear of challenge whoreosity and idols.

Then we can do whatever vote order we want and work on damage control with Tim while we do it.

Let me know any of your thoughts today, I'm sure we will have lots to talk about again yo.

On a side note, How are they going to explain it when Santana votes Kim even though they told us that she is voting Kirby?
Is Tim still going to feed us Elena's BS. What could they say? Oh I guess their alliance is so tight that they voted for each other? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:00 am

I'm still amped, don't worry! I love big moves. And I also agree about Bobby/Bella we need them for this. For the record, I don't want Kirby and Marty in much longer.

I'd say get a private room for Bobby/Bella us and propose the idea as soon as possible, because if they are like me they'll need the whole day to process lol!

Tim is concerning me, but hopefully all he is doing is trying to cover his ass and is still loyal. But I can't tell.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:37 pm

I'm getting the room made now. So I will just come right out and propose my plan to them? See what they say yo?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:42 pm

Sounds good, yo! Just emphasize our f4 deal.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:58 pm

I posted it in our new room. Let me know what you think yo or if I forgot anything.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:05 pm

I liked it! I lol'd about how long it was and how passionate you were about it <3

Ill wait and see what they say with their comments and then jump in to support you, since I have commented enough on the issue already lol
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Btw Marty accused me of only playing my game to the majority and not wiling to be in the minority, and questioned if I was even wanting to work with him, so that semi pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:06 pm

Thanks Blair!

It was genuine I can tell you that. I don't BS my f4 yo. That is exactly how I feel. Glad you liked it.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:08 pm

Yeah well you can understand where he is coming from right? Twice now I promised them we would help them out and twice we went back on it, even though we had to. So we can expect them to be pissed. He shouldn't really be accusing you like that though.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:14 pm

Yeah I totally get it. I just don't get how he thinks we are still with him, at least me lol
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:15 pm

Well I guess that would be my fault yo. I told them they could count on you and I to vote out Lego with them, but then he won immunity and I guess they assumed we would vote out whoever they wanted. It all fell apart at that time and everyone scattered yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Haha yeah. I have never played a game in this position before. It is kind of interesting, but jury time is going to suck for us.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Ugh. Now Kirby PMd me and I hope you voted with us at least this time. Like wtf no one even told me anything except Max for Santana. This is going to get so messy lol
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:24 pm

What position do you mean yo? Where everyone needs us to succeed? That's classic survivor yo.

And Marty/Kirby need to simmer.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:25 pm

All we have to do is something nice for each person on the way there, that's why if we vote Lego out for these people, they will have good memories of us, even if we vote them all out next.

We can say, at least we helped you get Lego out first yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:31 pm

True. And I guess I've never been in a classic survivor then.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:32 pm

Oh and I heard you told everyone Santana, so are you blaming like Max or Cheis when they see we are missing two votes? Haha
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:38 pm

clown Yeah, that's what I was gonna try to do yo. It's getting harder and harder each time to keep them believing though.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:39 pm

I just feel like we are one move away from being f2 even though it is f12. If we get Legolas out, I think we will be able to stop worrying and just sit back and relax and everyone will run to us and we will be able to control the rest of the votes yo.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:41 pm

I was laughing because I wanted to be like weird, Jesse didn't mention that to me haha! I hope so, I want to just calm down and cruise to the end with you. I think Kirby/Marty are basically done with me at this point.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Well when we couldn't vote Lego or Elena, they suggested Bobby/Bella to me. So I had to get the votes off our f4, so I just quickly told them Santana. It was the only option yo. I knew I didn't have to tell you since we had already decided what we were doing.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:44 pm

Yup Smile
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Well Bella pretty much agreed right away, I was expecting at least a discussion yo. If they were just sitting there wanting to do this like I have been, but everyone was just afraid to bring it up, then that's just silly yo.
Back to top Go down
Seneca Crane
Admin
Seneca Crane

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Hey Blair....

Where To Go From Here Seneca_crane
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:03 pm

What are you a backstreet boy yo?

Just post tribal already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here Empty

Back to top Go down

Where To Go From Here
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery: Hunger Games :: Panem :: District 1-
Jump to: