Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Where To Go From Here

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

Where To Go From Here - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:17 pm

Seneca <3
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:21 pm

Wtf why was that vote so close? Everyone knows I voted with them again. What the hellll lol
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Okay. You cannot tell anyone this, or we will lose Tim as an ally lol

Tim told me this, but somehow Elena heard you are targeting Legolas. I denied and said you only said that he is a challenge beast. Tim said he'd be on board if that's what we want to do, but the timing is off (which means he doesn't want Legolas gone and he's not on board right now). I said I agree, nothing is happening right now.

Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:15 pm

Yeah I don't know what happened there, maybe Santana penaltied or something....
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:16 pm

I won't tell anyone, but that is f'ed up that she knows. I can't think of anyone that would tell.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:17 pm

It could be anyone on the opposing side, or it could be Bobby. Bella for sure wouldn't (at least it doesn't seem like it)

Elena could also be trying to stir shit up against you to further her position too. IDK?!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Are Bobby and Bella just humoring me and telling her?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Well if she knows then why don't we just flush the idol with Bella and everyone else, cuz I'm sick of this fear mongering.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:19 pm

I just hate this because in this game I only want to work with you, and then to some degree Bobby/Bella. Everyone else is fake and a liar (even though they can all say the same about us LOL) but we do have loyalty haha it is just getting really hard to have conversations with all of them.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:20 pm

I really have no idea who told, like you said it could be anyone, But we need to make a plan to push us ahead and the target off of us. I could see this escalating to everyone joining together to take us out if a public fight starts on the thread :S
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Why would they join to get us out? Everyone wants Elena and Lego out.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:22 pm

True lol. I don't know I am just thinking out loud of worst case scenarios.

I'll just keep denying, and we can still go ahead with it? Work on talking to Bobby in private and try to get a better feel on his position. He didn't post all that much of an agreement.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:23 pm

If you and Bella do it, we don't need Bobby.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Yeah, but Bobby and Bella talk a lot so idk if she would go against him? Just like we made an agreement to always vote together. Who knows lol you can make the call and I'll do whatever you think is best.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:26 pm

I'm not going to bust my ass for another entire night if everyone wants Elena to win, It's not worth it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:29 pm

I think we'll be fine. We are the swings, so we can take out whoever. I'm going get off for a bit, but keep me updated if you hear anything. Can you show me what people have bitched to you about me? I'm sort of concerned about my future lol
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:31 pm

Elena didn't find out until we told Bella and Bobby. That is a fact.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Well then post on the thread that you think we should wait a couple more, so it gets back to her, and then we still do it?
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Ok, i'll try.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:58 pm

This is my last attempt at a genius plan Blair, cuz frankly I am tired of being so smart and having it go to waste. There is no point playing it safe anymore, because too many people in this game are playing for Elena to win and I'm just sick of it.

Here is what we do. I don't know whether Bobby or Bella is the one who snitched, but it is one of them.

If only one of them is a snitch, then my plan will result in Elena being gone. If both are snitches, then we will have to settle for a tie BUT the idol will be gone.

Here it is:

I am going to tell Bobby and Bella in our F4 room that I still want to vote out Legolas and flush the idol. Let's say Bobby is the snitch, he will run to Elena and tell her. Legolas will play the idol tonight, but you, me, and the rest of the outcasts vote ELENA. They waste the idol and 6 votes go to Elena. Elena, Lego, Santana, Tim can vote whoever they want. Me, Kirby, whatever. It won't be you cuz they would have no idea you are with me so you are safe.

If Bella is legit and not a snitch like Bobby, then she will vote Legolas because that is what she said she would do. So Bobby would only give them a 5th vote and the vote would be 6-5-1.

Now if Bobby AND Bella both betray me, all 6 of them will vote for someone say Kirby or Me, and that will still be a tie 6-6. BUT lego will still play the idol, evening up the playing field. And Elena would be the real vote getter and I can beat her in a challenge if I have to. At least there would be a chance to send her home.

That is as genius as I can possibly get right now. If it doesn't work, I will be out and I can watch Elena and Legolas go f2 while the rest of you suffer. But you will be safe either way.

I just put it all out there again, so do with it what you will.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:25 pm

I like it! Now we just have to hope we get immunity tonight.
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 pm

And no worries, it will be Santana getting the votes, not you.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Thank goodness. But why would Lego and Elena vote her out? Are you sure they are telling the truth?
Back to top Go down
Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Yes, Elena hates her for some odd reason. Tim wants her out badly too.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:31 pm

That's really odd yo. But obviously I am happy to vote out that weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where To Go From Here   Where To Go From Here - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where To Go From Here
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystery: Hunger Games :: Panem :: District 1-
Jump to: