Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 5: "To pull a Homer", meaning "to succeed despite idiocy"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 5: "To pull a Homer", meaning "to succeed despite idiocy" Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 5: "To pull a Homer", meaning "to succeed despite idiocy"   Confessional 5: "To pull a Homer", meaning "to succeed despite idiocy" EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:02 pm

I like dodged a serious bullet pulling out that team immunity win. Lmao I guess it was retarded to join a team of people I barely knew wow. Seriouslyyy how BAD would that situation of gone!!! Holy crap I knew like 4 people on that tribe. If we'd of went to tribal I was so getting voted out hahaha. This is why people who say i'm so great are full of it I just have leprechauns falling out of my ass or something.

But we won thank god!!! The only real bad side is is Scott Pilgrim and Kirby could be in danger :/ Kirby's my strategy buddy and Scott is apparently getting alliance invites so he could have some interesting info too. Plusss.....I wanna look out for the guy lol he seems to be in a bad spot cause he showed up late.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 5: "To pull a Homer", meaning "to succeed despite idiocy"
Page 1 of 1