Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CONFESSIONAL

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Let me introduce myself; i am Legolas the baddest motha fucka in this game. Aint no one gonna try and step to me. Besides that, i would like to thank you for the opportunity to play in this game and i look forward for it to start. I feel a little rusty since i havent really played in a month so, i dont like this. Ive been approached and i have approached a couple of people already in this game, made some deals, maybe told some lies, but hey, you know how i role right? I gotta get this ring to mordor so i can go home and fuck my Elf wife. That is all for now.
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:06 pm

This bitch Jesse is already getting my fucking nerves, hes getting an arrow to his throat
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 9:32 pm

I guess this is lucky, i was speaking with Max earlier and told her i wanted to work with her, so hopefully she will stay loyal to me and i can use her for votes and she better be fucking good at challenges or ill be pissed!. I actually think im getting used to this shit again. I thought i might have lost my touch.
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Okay Okay Okay, so i really want to work with Riggins right now, he seems like he doesnt really have anyone else and him and i get along perfectly. Also i have been brought in an alliance with Mclovin Marty and Scott. When i say brought in i mean like i was the fourth guy they asked which makes me very skeptical. I dont know if they are legit or only want to use me as a vote. Mclovin seems like the most likeable person out of all of them so i must watch out for that. Fucking day 1 and im already stressin JEEEEEEZZZZZ
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 1:32 pm

Workin on a couple more alliances as we speak, but is there any way i can get a room with scott, marty and mclovin? Call it The Nerd Herd
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Holy fuck am i ever in a million alliances, that was the most intense challenge ever. I know im safe Tim is safe, and Max is safe, that is all i really care about right now. Marty and i are in both alliances which scares me a bit. I might have to take him out early if i want to keep my alliances secret. If he thinks hes smart i will show him how to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 1:11 am

So by the looks of it Scott from my alliance will be leaving tonight *sigh*. Sorta sucks but better him then me. Were gonna have to either bring a new person in to fill the void or i abandon ship and try to fuck them over and get them out. I dont know if i can do option two, i sorta like them. I need to make sure i am around for tomorrows challenge i dont want to be known as that piece of shit Elf who is never here. I need to be proven to be reliable, with that being said, i need to also find a lady i can get it in with, Max aint putting out and Elves do have needs. Until next time bitches!
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Can we all take a second to remember a fellow Conrad who was fallen tonight. Scott Pilgrim, Member of the Nerd Herd, had been killed. I cant say i am that pissed but it sucks that our little alliance is already down to 3. I dont know what to do, Mclovin and i have really developed a good relationship. Fucking fuck fuck. I guess the only thing i can do is win challenges to guarentee my safety and make sure i get to stick around longer. 4 people leaving at once is a big hit to any alliance. Im pretty sure all the inactives are gone now which means if another 4 leave tonight they will be actives people.

AND OMG COULD IT BE MORE OBVIOUS THAT WHORE FROM HARRY POTTER IS NICOLE! Like at least try to hide your identity. There is no way in hell it is not. I wouldnt mind seeing her leave next since alot of people hate her.
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:27 pm

Mclovin is annoying as fuck..... Just sayinnnnn
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Hot mess right now. Sheesh i am aligning with everyone... WHO THE FUCK VOTES FOR SOMEONE WHO IS IMMUNE!!!!!!!!? WTF IS THAT SHIT. People these days.... So i dont know about Tim he seems like a sneaky little bitch now. As does Mclovin.. what the fuck is up with that little weirdo. Something is off with him. I started talking to Marty more and i like him. Also, Blair has messaged me and maybe i can work a little some some out with her. I am still 100% loyal to my partner and hope we can go far together. She better have my back too though, i dont want to have to put a arrow through her eye
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 9:23 pm

OMG this game is the biggest shit show ever! I have never jumped from side to side so many times in a game EVERRRRRRRRRRR. One day im with these guys, then im with the others, then i make a side deal with 4 people, then i got and make an 8 man alliance with a other group. LOL WTF AM I DOING SERIOUSLY! This going to be soooo funny now, like im in 10 chats and half them are going to be awkward as fuck! I might have dug myself too deep already, But hey, how fun is a game when you just float. Always keeping me on my toes is the way i play. I still must try and keep this immunity streak going so i can be 100% sure i will not get eliminated. IF I WERE THESE FUCKS I WOULD VOTE MY ASS OUT ASAP. Hahahahahaha oh boy what a fucking mess.
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Not trying to sound cocky or anything but come on 3 immunities in a row AND a battle idol. These guys must be scared shitless of me by now. BIG DOG in the game. Also fuck Lip and his piece of shit personality accusing me of saying shit to people fuck him. If that fuck doesnt win immunity tonight im coming for him. Better watch out.
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 11:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maw fucka brings the streak to 4! whos gonna stop him? nooooooo bodyyyyyyyyyy

Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:22 am

HOW THE FUCK DOES JESSE PINKMAN HAVE 410 POSTS!!!! WHAT IS THIS MOTHER FUCKER PLANNING? HOW CAN SOMEONE TALK TO MUCH? THAT LITTLE FUCK HAS LIKE 100 POSTS JUST TODAY! I DONT KNOW WHAT HES DOING BUT IM GOING TO HAVE TO KEEP AN EYE ON HIM.
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 2:42 pm

This is what really worries me. I have an alliance with the 7 people, which is the new one. I would truly like to believe everyone in there would have voted to keep Elena since she basically founded it. Also, i had Marty who i thought i trusted a lot say he was voting with us AND Jesse who i trust and said the same. Some how, there were only 8 votes to evict Lip. SOMEONE IS FUCKING LYING AND ITS GETTING ON MY LAST MOTHER FUCKER NERVE! How am i supposed to trust these bitches if they are lying to me. I am giving them the benefit of the doubt but if i find out one of them lied to me, im cutting ties with those bitches and getting them out. I have no room for error now im walking a very thin line. Which reminds me WHO DOES THIS KIM BITCH THINK SHE IS DROPPING MY NAME LIKE THAT IN A FIGHT. BITCH DOESNT KNOW WE I HAVENT TALKED TO HER ONE SHES GONNA ACCUSE ME OF RUNNING THIS GAME BECAUSE IVE BEEN WINNING IMMUNITIES, BITCH PLEASE. I hope they want to vote me out ill be using my idol and picking Kim so i can knock that bitch outta the game. She doesnt deserve to be here she sucks. She better watch out now and learn to keep my name out of her mouth or were gonna have a BIG problem.
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 10:34 pm

5 in a row...... decent
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Sadly i might not be here tonight for the challenge </3 bye immunity streak Sad
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:49 pm

I FUCKING HATE THE LETTER A, I BLAME EVERYTHING ON THE FUCKING LETTER A .. ARGGGG FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT LETTER.
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:29 am

Fuck this game and THIS twist, just when i thought i had something good going. FUCK you Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:57 pm

Sorta happy im getting voted out, been falling back in school. Thanks for having me guys it was fun! No more games for me though. xoxoxoxox
Back to top Go down
Legolas

Legolas

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 5:14 pm

It is the time for me to rant a bit. The ABSOLUTE thing i hate the most is that people who are still left in the game complain when the challenges are EVEN THOUGH they have missed some. Like SHUT THE FUCK UP you dont show up to challenges and then expect them to be when YOUR ASS wants them to be? CHRIS FUCKING KELLER is the scum of the earth. How can he complain about challenge times when ive seen him compete in probably 2 tops out of fucking 20. He needs to shut his ass up before i some how sneak back in the game and fuck his shit up. The nerve of some people. I FUCKING WISH TTHIS CAST WASNT FILLED WITH A BUNCH OF PUSSIES and at least some people had some balls. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE twist me back into the game, you know ill make it exciting and fun and all that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Plutarch Heavensbee
Admin
Plutarch Heavensbee

CONFESSIONAL Empty
PostSubject: Re: CONFESSIONAL   CONFESSIONAL EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Amen.
Back to top Go down
https://mysteryhungergames.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

CONFESSIONAL Empty