Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 35: Villainy wears many masks, none so dangerous as the mask of virtue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 35: Villainy wears many masks, none so dangerous as the mask of virtue Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 35: Villainy wears many masks, none so dangerous as the mask of virtue   Confessional 35: Villainy wears many masks, none so dangerous as the mask of virtue EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Thatt was actually intense lol. I do feel bad for Kirby. But at this point I have to stop flip-flopping, go with a game plan and stick with it lol. And I'm sticking to my"Try and get Max to the end" plan. I'm sure its gonna fail but at this point, if it does I should at least get my final with Jessie so thats kick ass too lol. Atleast if I know i'm gonna lose i'll have fun haha.

So I won immunity. Really close too cause I stuck to the "put 1 min below what someone said" strategy if I didn't know for sure and it got me the win. I rag on challenges alot and I guess I should be clear I don't hate playing them I hate relying on them. I do like winning though. And a lot of these have been legit fun so props to the challenge design team lol. I just hate those "I have to win or im 100% voted out for sure" moments. I much prefer playing them and if I win cool if not oh well I can still survive.

So now we have the final 3. Jessie is guaranteed to take me. I'm guaranteed to take me(if I win but final challenges are always hard). And Max.....would probably take Jessie -_- lmao.

Max is the only one that cannot win. BUT she hasn't won a challenge all game. Including tonight. So i'm banking on the fact that she won't win again. Its risky. Last time I was in this scenario the person who hated me won the final challenge. You'd think id learn from my mistakes but this time I feel like its worth the risk because the person who hates me is ALSO the best person to take to the end with me. That other time I was just retarded letting someone good get that far lmao.

So tommorow we get to see how this game ends. It's either gonna be one of those "the last rat alive gets the cheese" situations, a kick ass bro final 2, OR...my hilarious villain failure in which case gimme the Johnny Fairplay edit in episodes please? lmao!

Marty out.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 35: Villainy wears many masks, none so dangerous as the mask of virtue
Page 1 of 1