Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 22: "I'm loving it"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 22: "I'm loving it" Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 22: "I'm loving it"   Confessional 22: "I'm loving it" EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:06 am

So sometimes the best case scenario does fall into your lap. Kirby showed up in time to join our tribe so we have the epic kirby/marty/jessie 3-some controlling our mini tribe lol.

Than Chris offers me a f2. I think he legitimately respects me for filling him in on Elena's shadyness. So of course I accepted. Than Max offers me a final 4 with me/her/blaire(randombut ok) and Jessie lol. So hopefully this means she doesn't plan on flipping on us. And for the record I really DO like Chris and the only reason he isn't making further than f4 in my plans is cause I aligned with Jessie/Kirby sooner. But if theres twists/immunity wins he can easily make it further lol.

Nexttttttttttt. The challenge starts to go shitty Jessie our best bet is out first lol. than Me wtf lol. My fault I took the 2nd round not seriously I thought he'd take out Kirby first. So than kirby. I'm thinking at this point I gotta vote out chris just AFTER accept a final 2 with him. Like the same night that would have to be a record for failure lol.

But then Chris manages to pull out a win!!!! Great job budy!!!! And Kim doesn't win on the other side lol.

So basically through dumb luck we get what I wanted anyway. Mclovin/Kim are both going home lol(ideally) and while im sure Mclovin is gonna post something bitter when he goes, at least they both aren't in the game plotting revenge lol.

Of course theres ALWAYS a chance they could find out I talk to alot of people and want to vote me out. I hope that doesn't happen but i'm always expecting it to lol. So let's just hope this vote goes to plan haha.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 22: "I'm loving it"
Page 1 of 1