Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 36: "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? Goddamn lions, that's who"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 36: "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? Goddamn lions, that's who" Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 36: "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? Goddamn lions, that's who"   Confessional 36: "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? Goddamn lions, that's who" EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:24 pm

Okay so I feel like I've come to my decision. My plan as of now....is to go for broke lol. So tonight hopefully myself or Jessie wins immunity.

Right now Max wants me out. I had some really bad convo's with her. Lmao like honestly this is why I never tell people "your going" and shit cause explaining it I just make a complete ass of myself. So I almost don't want her on the jury sharing that. I guess she could still do it as a finalist....but whatever lol. Kirby I think will be cool because she keeps saying she'd understand if Jessie turned on us. I also feel like thats code for she'd expect the same from me lol. So hopefully tonight I can get her first because I really do trust Jessie more. Also kind of wow for Legolas calling this would happen. Good job bro.

If that works. The key part of my plan is gonna be two things:

A-Max not showing up tomorrow. Like seriously if she wins final immunity im fucked. So there is that risk.....and its happened before too. Sooo that does make me doubt this plan. But theres a chance Kirby could win immunity and than Max goes anyway lol.

B-Being able to convince Jessie to throw me the final challenge. He said he'd be willing to, to prove he's serious about this not all being a plan to take Max. So I might be able to swing that. If I did OH MY GOD. Lmao. Worst villain ever.

If I can legtitmately pull these two moves off. I'll blind-side Jessie and hopefully Max make to the end for a win. I'm sure karma is just gonna complete kick my ass for this. There's also a risk Jessie will be so upset and people so shocked that I took down the Cpt. America of the game that I'll lose anyway.At least I'll know I beat all the best players in the game lol.

But thats my plan for now. It literally all comes down to immunity at this point lol. Which is kind of ironic cause I hate challenges. But at this point it decides everything lol.
Back to top Go down

Confessional 36: "Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? Goddamn lions, that's who"
Page 1 of 1