Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional 28: "If you don't have the reflex's to avoid objects hurtling towards you, atleast have the training to do a wicked backflip when they hit"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional 28: "If you don't have the reflex's to avoid objects hurtling towards you, atleast have the training to do a wicked backflip when they hit" Empty
PostSubject: Confessional 28: "If you don't have the reflex's to avoid objects hurtling towards you, atleast have the training to do a wicked backflip when they hit"   Confessional 28: "If you don't have the reflex's to avoid objects hurtling towards you, atleast have the training to do a wicked backflip when they hit" EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 12:54 am

So lots to talk about this time. hmmmmm. Well for one thing my gut is aparently a genius lmao. I KNEW Chris would be trouble just not this early.

Looks like hes trying to play everyone and use himself/max/blaire/bobby to get me/jessiie/kirby out. And the great thing is Max and Blaire filled us in about it hahaha. SO we all put the notes together and yeah hes trying to play everyone.

Honestly even if its a lie(I never rule out anything) getting someone Iv never really trusted out is probably a good move. Espically because it seems like Max/Blaire want him gone lol.

So it all came down to immunity. I was throwing like 90% of it lmao. Then I realized it would probably benifit me MORE to win. I've rarely won anything. If Jessie won I was gonna be the vote lol. But if I win theres either two outcomes:

1. Chris goes and its easier to get our f3 to the end.

OR

2. Jessie goes. And it occurred to me maybe I wouldn't be as big of a threat IF jessie was gone and theres less worry about the final 3. Plus I do have the idol lol. So basically either outcome with ME having immunity is do-able lol. So i decided to try and win and I did lol. Yayyyyy hahaha. And major thanks to Kirby for taking Jessie out and allowing me to win lol.

So with anyluck me/jessie/kirby/blaire/max are all voting out Chris and I'll just have to make sure we target Bobby next time. If we pull it off than f5 should be easy since i'll have the idol and can just take out either of them lol.

Lets hope tommorow is less stressful hahaha
Back to top Go down

Confessional 28: "If you don't have the reflex's to avoid objects hurtling towards you, atleast have the training to do a wicked backflip when they hit"
Page 1 of 1