Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Confessional: 23"So, tomorrow night, we stop hiding, we stop running, we stop living in fear, because when they show up, we're going to blow them all to hell."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Kranz

Marty Kranz

Confessional: 23"So, tomorrow night, we stop hiding, we stop running, we stop living in fear, because when they show up, we're going to blow them all to hell." Empty
PostSubject: Confessional: 23"So, tomorrow night, we stop hiding, we stop running, we stop living in fear, because when they show up, we're going to blow them all to hell."   Confessional: 23"So, tomorrow night, we stop hiding, we stop running, we stop living in fear, because when they show up, we're going to blow them all to hell." EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:37 pm

So tonight's the night. Anytime I said "its too early in the game to play like that" THIS is the night I ment lol since I feel like its pretty much the deciding vote that will tell how far stoner Marty is really gonna make it in this game. I'm honestly proud of how i've played so far, but I'm so close I wanna see if I can go all the way lol.

Soooo my plan of NOT telling Mclovin worked I think. He did a little public speal when he was voted out that hopefully makes me hated enough that im not automatically guranteed to win in peoples minds and less of a threat lol. He actually put a BIGGER target on Jessie so hopefully they look at him more and not me.

Next we have the group of 4(Tim/Bobby/Santa/Blaire) trying to flip Jessie. JESSIE lol probably our MOST loyal guy haha.

We also have an alliance of me/jessie/blaire/and Max. Hey welcome to the party lol. But it seems like Max is the key vote tonight. We NEED her.....and if she doesn't vote with us we're fucked lol.

So basically its operation let Max tell us who she wants gone. Than idealy next its me/chris/jessie/kirby controlling the final 8 vote or alteast forcing a tie hahah

So tonight I basically have to pull out all the stops and bs lies in order to keep the control with the people I actually genuinely like lol.

This is it. The most important battle so far. Let's see if Stoner Marty can make the cut.
Back to top Go down

Confessional: 23"So, tomorrow night, we stop hiding, we stop running, we stop living in fear, because when they show up, we're going to blow them all to hell."
Page 1 of 1