Mystery: Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystery: Hunger Games

The fourth season of CaptainJimmy18's Survivor IMDb

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The f9 Plan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

The f9 Plan Empty
PostSubject: The f9 Plan   The f9 Plan EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:55 am

I was the mastermind behind the Elena/Legolas departure. Funny how Legolas made everyone believe that it was Marty. That is exactly what I want people to think yo. That way I am still not the top dog in anyone's eyes but my own.

I have now put into action the f9 plan which will guarantee me f5.

Mclovin is obviously planning something with Kim and Santana. He wants all the useless people at the end so he can cakewalk to finals. He has told Marty that "he has a plan for f7." Oh yeah? Too bad I am not going to let you get to f7 yo.

I have already discussed with Marty/Kirby what my big plan is. Once Legolas/Bobby/Tim are out, we will be down to 9. That is the perfect time to get the returnees out. They don't deserve to be here over the people that haven't been voted out already, and they certainly don't deserve to be in the finals. Cough Lil from Pearl Islands Cough. Ew. No. That can't happen sorry.

Anyways, I told Marty/Kirby that Blair will earn her trust back by voting with us until then. At that point, we bring Max aboard for the majority and vote out Mclovin, Santana, and Kim. Then we have a smooth sail to f5. Then I have told Marty/Kirby that I will go f3 with them, which I may choose to do. It all depends on what the public perception is at that point. If people still see Marty as a mastermind, then perhaps Blair, Max would be the better choice. Or Blair, Kirby. It all depends yo. But as long as I am there with those 5, I feel very comfortable that I will be in final 3 with somebody.

Oh I just remembered, Jimmy says it's a f2.

That's the plan, Stan. Let's see if I can keep everyone with me until then. I know that Blair will stay loyal, but Marty has been so good socially that he is capable of anything as far as I'm concerned. I'm pretty sure that he and Kirby love me so it shouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

The f9 Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The f9 Plan   The f9 Plan EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Idk if I am just good or lucky, but this new twist is going to be awesome for me as well (as long as Kirby gets here before all of Kim/Mclovin/Chris do). The returnees allowed me to put a plan in action to get rid of the idol and the biggest power couple. This new twist allows me to whittle down the reigning majority without even looking bad.

I already outlined what I was going to do at 9, and clearly that would have cost me some favor with Mclovin and Kim. Now it is going to work out brilliantly. As long as Kirby, Marty, and myself are in group two, we can vote off one of Mclovin or Kim a couple rounds early than originally planned.

Of course Blair, Bobby, and Tim jumped into the other group faster than flies on shit, but Santana doing the same gives me some info. She is prob with Tim and has just been voting majority to stay undetected. She CANNOT be trusted. In fact, I think Blair, Tim, Bobby, and Santana have been hoping for a break like this and will prob try to get me to go with them to f5 after all the smoke clears from this twist.

No thanks!

At that point there will be:

Blair, Tim, Bobby, Santana on one side.

Marty, Kirby, Max, and prob Kim/Chris on the other side.

And little ol' me right in the middle where I belong. Perfect!

I will then proceed to get rid of the big Tim and snitchy Davis (Bobby).

Then we can get rid of whatever 2 are left between Kim/Chris/Santana.

Then I can commence the same f5 plan I had already concocted.

Man it's good to be a genius yo!
Back to top Go down
Jesse Pinkman

Jesse Pinkman

The f9 Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The f9 Plan   The f9 Plan EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Well now it's a race between Kim and Kirby for who is going to be automatically out. Whoever isn't here before the other is out. Hope that's what you had in mind when you designed this twist....
Back to top Go down
McLovin

McLovin

The f9 Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The f9 Plan   The f9 Plan EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:03 am

lol i talked to santana like once the entire game. i never had anything with her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The f9 Plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The f9 Plan   The f9 Plan Empty

Back to top Go down

The f9 Plan
Page 1 of 1